Breaking News.....expect complete chaos next Friday!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Folks, its apparent, Trump is willing to do just about anything and I mean anything to keep the Storm doors from opening up on 60 Minutes next Sunday, anything. By firing McCabe, the Storm doors closed breifly all weekend with little talk about Trump and the trash can, ie Stormy Daniels....with this upcoming tell all interview on 60 Minutes, there is no doubt in my mind, not one doubt that Mueller will be his best and biggest deflection thus far his term...anything to keep this woman and her story from reaching the full potential of exposure.

And folks you heard it here first...expect the thread to disappear because of it!!

Who cares about an opportunistic slut?

I mean, did the same nonsense affect the 2016 election? No.

Last edited:
Folks, its apparent, Trump is willing to do just about anything and I mean anything to keep the Storm doors from opening up on 60 Minutes next Sunday, anything. By firing McCabe, the Storm doors closed breifly all weekend with little talk about Trump and the trash can, ie Stormy Daniels....with this upcoming tell all interview on 60 Minutes, there is no doubt in my mind, not one doubt that Mueller will be his best and biggest deflection thus far his term...anything to keep this woman and her story from reaching the full potential of exposure.

And folks you heard it here first...expect the thread to disappear because of it!!
Oh, shucks! We were kinda hoping your racist ass would disappear instead.

• Banned

I, racist? Surely you jest!!

Trump didn't fire mccabe liar.

/----/ OK Spanky. We'll see.
drama queen.jpg

Nah, Tiger's only racist against one white man, this one:

iu

What story is that? That he had some putang with a whore when he was a Democrat? Hell, if President Trump was a Democrat you would be adoring him like you nigga's did with Bill(the 1st black president) Clinton....

I do not jest, and please don't call me Shirley....

Trump didn't fire mccabe liar.
he didn't? :lol:

his tweets say he did....

Soooo.....Hillary becomes President after Sunday???

Who cares about a opportunistic slut?

I agree, but its not about the slut, its about the Money.....Nobody gives a rats shit about a tiny dick insecure man whore, ie Trump fuckin around with blonde and her tits....its all about the money, the money that will lead Trump to a prison created and built for a king.....

Please do us all a favor and get off of Hillary's tits...I'm sure all the milk is gone by now, ya think?

I do not jest, and please don't call me Shirley....
(sigh)....LOLOL....okay, shitty...next?

Who cares about a opportunistic slut?

I agree, but its not about the slut, its about the Money.....Nobody gives a rats shit about a tiny dick insecure man whore, ie Trump fuckin around with blonde and her tits....its all about the money, the money that will lead Trump to a prison created and built for a king.....
ever hear about the Clinton Crime Foundation? Where is it today?

What story is that? That he had some putang with a whore when he was a Democrat? Hell, if President Trump was a Democrat you would be adoring him like you nigga's did with Bill(the 1st black president) Clinton....

Lets get something clear, I could give a rats fuck about party affiliation when it comes to this country.....Trump is neither democrat nor republican, he's a corrupt pile of dog shit that is going to go to prison soon and if you are wise, you and your peeps should be gathering up a care package for the bitch

Please do us all a favor and get off of Hillary's tits...I'm sure all the milk is gone by now, ya think?

I seem to have hit a nerve.

You're caterwauling about Trump is meaningless if he is going to continue to be President.

Sooo......no Hillary presidency by Monday?

Tuesday??????

Yes, Trump colluded with Putin so that Mueller would investigate him, all in an effort to deflect the media from Stormy.

You sir are a genius.

Forum List

Back