Groundwork Laid For Orwell's "The Spies" Children's Group

Great idea that has already saved lives.
Will the authorities review the failure of systems to prevent Parkland ? There was information out there so why didnt it trigger a response ?

How much mischief can be done by mischievous children.

Anonymous Caller #1837, breathless:

"Pssst ... I was at Little Johnny's house and saw Little Johnny drawing army men shootin' people! An' Little Johnny pointed a squirt gun at me! An' Little Johnny's dad was wearing a NRA T-Shirt! Ya better check 'em out before Little Johnny shoots up the school!"

"Pssst ... I was at Little Johnny's house and saw Little Johnny drawing army men shootin' people! An' Little Johnny pointed a squirt gun at me! An' Little Johnny's dad was wearing a NRA T-Shirt! Ya better check 'em out before Little Johnny shoots up the school!"
Link ?

You are just being hysterical.

Sound recognition software of the future will alert in seconds at the first gunshot, perhaps triggering partitions. Because the software can tell just where the shot came from due to sensors set in series, a remodeling of schools is a timely review process.

Link ?

You are just being hysterical.

Good Lawd, man. You are the consummate buyer.

It's fantasy dialogue, illustrating what a punk kid who doesn't like Little Johnny could call into the tip line to cause Little Johnny problems with the police.

Forum List

Back