Breaking: Nancy Pelosi Set To Reveal Information That Will Sink Newts Campaign

Insulting decorated war heros.

Insulting whellchair bound vets.

Lying for years about a mans religion, citizenship and political affliation.

Its not very nice but its what your team has done.

This is all NEWTS record they he created all himself and we should get to review it.

UPDATE Newt Gingrich: Nancy Pelosi comments on ethics are 'early Christmas gift' - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

So Newt knows there is something volatile out there, but is hoping that the House Ethics will keep it from coming out....LOL He, like Bachmann, like Perry, like Cain will be toast.

Yeah, he is your guy all right! Nominate Newt....PLEASE! :lol:

Pelosi doesn't even need to release it now. A FOIA will bring it out. So he is immoral, a cheat, unethical...and now there is something else. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR GUY! THE MORAL GOP DOES IT AGAIN!

Won't matter a whit.

We already know he's crooked. We know he is the only Speaker in our history to have to pay a fine for ethical violations - $300THOUSAND for more than 86 violations. We know he is more than willing to have our government collapse just so he can have his way. We know he left his very sick wife and daughters without money to buy food or heat their home while he ran off with a mistress. His church rebuked him because they had to feed and house his family. We know he left that wife with a phone call on Mother's day so he could runoff with Calista. We know he has always been on the side that pays him the most. And, most recently, we know he wants to take jobs away from the poorest in our country and that he has said he will vote FOR corporations against the American people.

And yet, the repubs/teabags love the guy. They love scum and will always vote against their own best interests.

No matter what Speaker Pelosi says, the repub/teabag standards are SO low, they won't even notice.

Insulting decorated war heros.

Insulting whellchair bound vets.

Lying for years about a mans religion, citizenship and political affliation.

Its not very nice but its what your team has done.

This is all NEWTS record they he created all himself and we should get to review it.
sigh
Care to support your claim?

newt-camp-plan.jpg

Won't matter a whit.

We already know he's crooked. We know he is the only Speaker in our history to have to pay a fine for ethical violations - $300THOUSAND for more than 86 violations. We know he is more than willing to have our government collapse just so he can have his way. We know he left his very sick wife and daughters without money to buy food or heat their home while he ran off with a mistress. His church rebuked him because they had to feed and house his family. We know he left that wife with a phone call on Mother's day so he could runoff with Calista. We know he has always been on the side that pays him the most. And, most recently, we know he wants to take jobs away from the poorest in our country and that he has said he will vote FOR corporations against the American people.

And yet, the repubs/teabags love the guy. They love scum and will always vote against their own best interests.

No matter what Speaker Pelosi says, the repub/teabag standards are SO low, they won't even notice.

It sounds like you are upset that Newt is not a Democrat. Well you will always have the memory of Teddy Kennedy. :)

A few articles have stated that Newt being on his third marriage will be enough to sink him. Any historians know if any of the Presidents were married more than once?

I think the only President that had been divorced was that pentacle of moral apititude, Ronald Reagan. :clap2:

While I don't often find myself in agreement with someone who has been fined for ethics violations by congress to the tune of 300,000.00. It is no more ethical for Rep. Pelosi to release information gathered in the process of a ethics investigation than it was for Newt to actually have done the things he was found to be in violation of.

Why is he even running?

A few of his lieutenants engineered a failed coup against Gingrich in late 1997. By the end of 1998, a battle-weary Gingrich had had enough. He quit as speaker and didn't seek re-election to Congress, saying of his Republican caucus, "I'm willing to lead, but I'm not willing to preside over people who are cannibals."

Okay, so what's changed?

Read more: Newt Gingrich - a portrait of a complicated politician - KansasCity.com

UPDATE Newt Gingrich: Nancy Pelosi comments on ethics are 'early Christmas gift' - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

So Newt knows there is something volatile out there, but is hoping that the House Ethics will keep it from coming out....LOL He, like Bachmann, like Perry, like Cain will be toast.

Yeah, he is your guy all right! Nominate Newt....PLEASE! :lol:

Pelosi doesn't even need to release it now. A FOIA will bring it out. So he is immoral, a cheat, unethical...and now there is something else. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR GUY! THE MORAL GOP DOES IT AGAIN!

Just heard him huffing and puffing and threatening to sue her. Funny that he's already THAT scared of what she has.

I cant imagine that enough people will fall for this old snake oil salesman. He's just about as low as you can go before you actually start to rot.

The funniest part is that he never had in mind to actually get elected. Like Cain and Bahmann, this was just supposed to be a book tour at the taxpayer's expense.

A few articles have stated that Newt being on his third marriage will be enough to sink him. Any historians know if any of the Presidents were married more than once?

I think the only President that had been divorced was that pentacle of moral apititude, Ronald Reagan. :clap2:

I could be wrong but I think that, these days, most of us would not object to a president who had been divorced.

In the case of Newt, his name is also his standard of behavior - cold and slimy. (wit apologies to real newts.)

Where are his daughters? Why aren't they campaigning for their "father" like Huntsman's daughters are doing?

Betcha we wont be hearing from them at all.

Forum List

Back