Breaking: Nancy Pelosi Set To Reveal Information That Will Sink Newts Campaign

Guys its the details of his explusion from congress for ethics violations.

Its called vetting

Its in the congresssional record and she can merely request the release of those public records.

By Luke Johnson

The House voted in 1997 to reprimand Gingrich with an unprecedented $300,000 sanction. Pelosi, however, wanted him to be censured.

More: Newt Gingrich vs. Nancy Pelosi: GOP Candidate Fires Back

Washingtonpost.com: House Reprimands, Penalizes Speaker

Drew Hammill, Pelosi's press secretary, tweeted on Monday that she "was clearly referring to the extensive amount of information that is in the public record."

Nancy is very well versed in his shenanigans and can get right to the meat we all want to see.

Pelosi wanted Newt censured - not sanctioned. As Speaker, she also protected Bush by saying "impeachment is off the table".

Nancy was on the year long panel investigating his crimes.

He broke the law guys and you know it.

You want to make him president.

He will get vetted jsut like all your other clown car candidates

By Luke Johnson

The House voted in 1997 to reprimand Gingrich with an unprecedented $300,000 sanction. Pelosi, however, wanted him to be censured.

Drew Hammill, Pelosi's press secretary, tweeted on Monday that she "was clearly referring to the extensive amount of information that is in the public record."

Nancy is very well versed in his shenanigans and can get right to the meat we all want to see.

Shenanigans is her specialty alright. :) Should we investigate Her, or what?

By Luke Johnson

Nancy is well versed in shenanigans. Period. Why is she nervous about Newt?

By this time Newt has been vetted. Why hasn't she put her hat in the ring? LOL!

Last edited:
Nancy was on the year long panel investigating his crimes.

He broke the law guys and you know it.

You want to make him president.

He will get vetted jsut like all your other clown car candidates

That's allot of projection there TM. Probably illegal leaking confidential privileged information, too. Don't let that stop you though. Again, too bad Nobody took the time to Vet Obama. Think how much time, money, and Nation Bashing that would have spared us.

First why the fuck is she not releasing stuff that the tax payers paid them to find out? Secondly if she had the damage she would have released it before she said she had it... meaning she would have waited until Newt was got the nomination...

I call bullshit.

Excellent point.

What does she mean "when the time is right". Why isn't now good.

Is she gathering her back up ?

What a thing to say.

She is the lowest of the low and not even Botox can take that away.

This country (and especially CA where I used to live) can elect some of the most stupid people to public office.

Nancy is well versed in shenanigans. Period. Why is she nervous about Newt?

By this time Newt has been vetted. Why hasn't she put her hat in the ring? LOL!

I think Nancy should run too, just not for President. I think she should run somewhere where she can't be Extradited. ;) :lol: I typed Expedited by mistake. I need a beer. :):):)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back