Breaking: Nancy Pelosi Set To Reveal Information That Will Sink Newts Campaign

It's amazing the number of HATE NEWT threads are here created by both liberals and the Ron Paulians. If they aren't concerned about Newt why the frenzy???

Newts got em running scared! Stay on offense Mr. Speaker.. you're doing a great job and I for one am enjoying the leftist meltdown! LMAO

It's amazing the number of HATE NEWT threads are here created by both liberals and the Ron Paulians. If they aren't concerned about Newt why the frenzy???

Newts got em running scared! Stay on offense Mr. Speaker.. you're doing a great job and I for one am enjoying the leftist meltdown! LMAO

If someone can support obama they can support newt if they can support obama without supporting Newt then they are a racist. obama and newt are mirror images of each other. What I find most disturbing is that you claim to defend the Constitution but yet you can support newt.

Last edited:
The Dems have been handed an early Christmas Present. Newt as the GOP nominee will be the best thing they can hope for. The party of morals is tossing Mitt cause he is too bland and stiff and going with the perverted, cheating, liar who was literally tossed out of Congress.

GO NEWT!

I'm not sure you of the demagogue party would fare as well as you believe. The smears, slander, and libel that define you and your shameful party are all old news, not much sting left in them.

Hate Newt? Hardly. I cannot help but admire him. He's very good at what he does.

Centrists, independents, and moderates are watching closely how far the dems go in attacking Da Newt and how far his defenders go in covering for him.

I am not a supporter of Newt and have not been one since he made himself known during his less than honorable service as Speaker of the House. Still, as I indicated in my last post, two wrongs do not make a right, in that Rep. Pelosi if she should so decide to release information that was gathered in a ethics investigation that are clearly not for public consumption then she too shows a lack of character and ethics and should be so fined as Speaker Gingrich was.

Sure, if Nancy violates the canon of ethics of that committee, I agree with you.

However, if Newt is a candidate for the president of the U.S., the committee should most willing release the info.

Nancy is setting the GOP up for a great fall.

Sure, if Nancy violates the canon of ethics of that committee, I agree with you.

However, if Newt is a candidate for the president of the U.S., the committee should most willing release the info.

So says the voice of the far far extreme left.

This is her words:

“When the time is right. … I know a lot about him. I served on the investigative committee that investigated him, four of us locked in a room in an undisclosed location for a year. A thousand pages of his stuff.”

Gingrich with his baggage would be a bonanza to the Democratic Party. How stupid can Republican primary voters get? With Romney phased out right now and not being able to poll over 23%, I have a feeling that another person that hasn't entered the race will get in and a brokered convention will take place.

Pelosi plans to reveal information about Gingrich 'when the time is right' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

So are you suggesting that we let NANCY PELOSI--determine who our GOP candidate is?--:badgrin::badgrin:

Newt Gingrich was cleared of all ethics charges--except one which is minor.

Nancy Pelosi is up her botox riddled forehead in probable ethics violations.

60 minutes outed her recently for congressional insider trading.
'60 Minutes' Uncovers Pelosi's Insider Stock Trades

Pelosi's brother in law receives 737 MILLION dollar taxpayer loan for a solar project in Nevada.
https://www.google.com/search?aq=f&...her+in+law+on+another+787+million+dollar+loan

Frankly--I rather consider Pelosi's attacks on Newt Gingrich more of an endorsement--than anything else--:eusa_angel:

gfon628l.jpg

The Dems have been handed an early Christmas Present. Newt as the GOP nominee will be the best thing they can hope for. The party of morals is tossing Mitt cause he is too bland and stiff and going with the perverted, cheating, liar who was literally tossed out of Congress.

GO NEWT!

You're incorrect--Democrats are really pissed off right now--because they had started a big money attack campaign ad against Mitt Romney way last August--(assuming he would be the nominee)---and they may have just been "roped a doped."

Obama plan: Destroy Romney - Ben Smith and Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

Nancy Pelosi is now trying to insure that Mitt Romney wins the nomination so they can get back to their (already paid for)--attack ads on him.

Only to you, grasshopper, because you are so far right Genghis Khan is to your left.

Sarah is undoubtedly outearning all of us, which is the american dream. Good for her, as long as she is far, far away from any political seat of power.

Only to you, grasshopper, because you are so far right Genghis Khan is to your left.

You're so far left you make Karl Marx Sound like a life long LIBERTY LOVING conservative

Insider Trading Pelosi on an ethics committee, that is funny!

But I digree. Newt was slapped with a quarter of a million ethics fine. Whether you like her or hate her there has to be something juicy there. I believe she is waiting until after he wins the nomination.

Forum List

Back