Breaking: Nancy Pelosi Set To Reveal Information That Will Sink Newts Campaign

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is her words:

“When the time is right. … I know a lot about him. I served on the investigative committee that investigated him, four of us locked in a room in an undisclosed location for a year. A thousand pages of his stuff.”

Gingrich with his baggage would be a bonanza to the Democratic Party. How stupid can Republican primary voters get? With Romney phased out right now and not being able to poll over 23%, I have a feeling that another person that hasn't entered the race will get in and a brokered convention will take place.

Pelosi plans to reveal information about Gingrich 'when the time is right' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

This is her words:

“When the time is right. … I know a lot about him. I served on the investigative committee that investigated him, four of us locked in a room in an undisclosed location for a year. A thousand pages of his stuff.”

Gingrich with his baggage would be a bonanza to the Democratic Party. How stupid can Republican primary voters get? With Romney phased out right now and not being able to poll over 23%, I have a feeling that another person that hasn't entered the race will get in and a brokered convention will take place.

Pelosi plans to reveal information about Gingrich 'when the time is right' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Speaking of investigations, the doorbell on that FEMA trailer of yours should be ringing soon, asswipe.

This is her words:

Newt will do better against BHO than either Michelle, Sarah, or Rick. Simple fact.

First why the fuck is she not releasing stuff that the tax payers paid them to find out? Secondly if she had the damage she would have released it before she said she had it... meaning she would have waited until Newt was got the nomination...

I call bullshit.

. . . or NP is trying to make sure the dummies get a Sarah or Michelle the nomination.

Im sure there is alot on Newt out there. It's sad because he could be a potentially a good leader. I just dont know that I can trust him. And trust is key

It's no secret Newt hates Pelosi. That's a fact. I am sure President-Elect Newt's team of operatives is preparing a response that will blow that filthy old skank out of the water.

What? Is she gonna post old NEWS stories about him?

Newt's campaign is a zombie. It walks the earth, not knowing that it's dead already.

This is her words:

Newt will do better against BHO than either Michelle, Sarah, or Rick. Simple fact.
He is a Great Debater. He'd be a Great Secretary of State. :)

Don't think I will pay much attention to that flamming idiot.

If she had anything on Newt or anyone else it would be out there.

Of course she always has to be careful if she does throw bs at any of the GOP candidates. Blow back can be a bitch.

She's so squeaky clean and all.

Forum List

Back