Breaking: Nancy Pelosi Set To Reveal Information That Will Sink Newts Campaign

Newt thrives on this crap....
He would make a great leader.
All the others would be a wreck over this stuff getting out.
Newt could care less.

Bring it on wicked witch of the west...

Nancy was on the year long panel investigating his crimes.

He broke the law guys and you know it.

You want to make him president.

He will get vetted jsut like all your other clown car candidates

Please let the adults take care of this.

Run along now and play with your rubber balls.

I think Nancy should run too, just not for President. I think she should run somewhere where she can't be Expedited. ;)

I'd say send her to where cannibals live, but with all the chemicals and plastic she has inside, we'd have to put some pretty hefty warning labels on her.

Chances are, they would not feed her to their dogs.

He also said Pelosi would be violating House rules and abusing the ethics process if she disclosed anything from the ethics investigation.

"That is a fundamental violation of the rules of the House," Gingrich said in New York following a meeting with Donald Trump. "She's now prepared to totally abuse the ethics process."

Nominee for irony of the month award.

Otherwise, Pelosi won’t be violating any ethics rules, she doesn’t need to.

newt-wife-3-out.gif

They run a damaged candidate and dont watn them vetted.

why does the right NEVER seem to accept fair treatment but demand to be able to flat out lie about dems?

WTF I don't even like newt but I must ask what politicians doesn't have baggage? I heard nancy Had to buy a fleet of Uhauls to carry her baggage around.

Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., focused on the House Speaker's temper and willingness to say anything to make his point.

Clyburn described an incident in which the former House Speaker blamed a South Carolina woman’s drowning of her two sons on congressional Democrats. “You know, it’s the most amazing thing that he would just say things, and then he’d figure out some way to justify it later,” he said.

Clyburn added that he didn’t think Gingrich would receive the Republican nomination.

I was just doing some digging because several months ago, I'd read about Gingrich's tendency to shoot off his mouth without considering the consequences.

This isn't that article, so I'll keep looking.

QUICK TAKE: Frank, Clyburn Describe Working With a Temperamental Gingrich - Catherine Hollander - NationalJournal.com

How very unfailr of all of you on the right.

Your guys flat out lied about candidates in many elections.

This Newt stuff is all his doing Not someone elses lies

A few articles have stated that Newt being on his third marriage will be enough to sink him. Any historians know if any of the Presidents were married more than once?

Forum List

Back