BREAKING: NAACP Takes Over Houston Polling Station, Advocates for President Obama

Is notification of law enforcement in and of itself the only validation of infraction?

You Liberals crack me up.
It's the only recourse.

And yes - without law enforcement validation that a crime has been committed, then it's one person's word against another's.

So none of this shit ever went down. Very presumptive.

And no it's not "the only recourse". Eyewitness testimony still carries weight in this country.
Well in my country at least. Obamanation has other plans... but that's a different story.
I'm hoping POTUS grows a Hitler mustache in his second term, just to watch heads explode. :lol:

Is notification of law enforcement in and of itself the only validation of infraction?

You Liberals crack me up.
It's the only recourse.

And yes - without law enforcement validation that a crime has been committed, then it's one person's word against another's.

And no it's not "the only recourse". Eyewitness testimony still carries weight in this country.
Well in my country at least. Obamanation has other plans... but that's a different story.

Eyewitness evidence, without any evidence supporting the commission of a crime, doesn't count for diddly shit.

I'll tell you what...Call the cops. Tell them you saw your neighbor bury his wife in his backyard. See what happens.

They're going to go talk to your neighbor, but if there is no damn body in the yard, they will be on your doorstep to charge you with filing a false report.

What evidence, other than this verbal statement, exists to prove that this event occurred?

I've found none.

"I am your father, Barack" - Frank Marshall Davis :lol:

I have to say, that movie was comedy gold. My favorite part was the narrator. :lol:
I got one in the mail. Haven't watched it yet. :lol:

My father-in-law sat us down to watch it while we were visiting him in Denver. When I heard some group was going to do a mass mailing of them, I couldn't believe people thought it would have any sort of impact. Especially not to actually spend money distributing it. Lucky you I guess. :thup:

It's the only recourse.

Eyewitness evidence, without any evidence supporting the commission of a crime, doesn't count for diddly shit.

I'll tell you what...Call the cops. Tell them you saw your neighbor bury his wife in his backyard. See what happens.

They're going to go talk to your neighbor, but if there is no damn body in the yard, they will be on your doorstep to charge you with filing a false report.

What evidence, other than this verbal statement, exists to prove that this event occurred?

I've found none.

Eyewitness is just that... witness. And such witness is supportive evidence of comission.

Jesus fuck get your book on.

I've found none.

Eyewitness is just that... witness. And such witness is supportive evidence of comission.

Without anything substantiating the claim, it's worthless at this point. If there's an investigation, great. But, if there's an investigation, why aren't there any news reports on it?

You know that about 90% of what's posted on breitbart is complete and utter bullshit.

Claim? As in "claim has been entered"?

Fuck for bikes, at this point we're floating on a sea of bullshit. And yes you're right at this point it is bullshit.

News reports... still digging. And I hope you will too.

Claim? As in "claim has been entered"?

Fuck for bikes, at this point we're floating on a sea of bullshit. And yes you're right at this point it is bullshit.

News reports... still digging. And I hope you will too.

Claim as in "unsubstantiated words from a person of unknown credibility on a website of dubious credibility."

hey h. there are police at every polling place.
there are poll watchers at every polling place.

i don't believe it for a second. and you're not getting eyewitness testimony.

you're getting someone you can't see... saying that someone they know... saw it.

you're getting someone you can't see... saying that someone they know... saw it.

Jillian I've never been to a polling place that had police. and I've been voting since 1981

Makes me wonder why the good citizens of Texas didn't throw the pieces of crap out of their polling station by force. Oh, no wait, I remember. We have become a nation of sheeple.

Police at every polling station? What country do you live in? I've been voting since 1981, worked in a polling station in 1980 and volunteered outside of polling stations all through HS as a member of the Young Republicans. I have voted in 4 different states, NY, TN, VA and MD in EVERY election and I have NEVER once seen any Police stationed at a polling station. You're either a liar or a dumbass, you can choose which.

Police at every polling station? What country do you live in? I've been voting since 1981, worked in a polling station in 1980 and volunteered outside of polling stations all through HS as a member of the Young Republicans. I have voted in 4 different states, NY, TN, VA and MD in EVERY election and I have NEVER once seen any Police stationed at a polling station. You're either a liar or a dumbass, you can choose which.

I have voted in 4 different states, NY, TN, VA and MD

Was that all in one election :badgrin::D
Sorry I couldn't resist the temptation to ask.

If true, the cops should have been called.

This is only being "reported" on nutter websites so who knows if there is any truth to it. A big tell is the 'stand down' comment that the nutters lately throw into every situation.

:rolleyes:

I have voted in 4 different states, NY, TN, VA and MD

Was that all in one election :badgrin::D
Sorry I couldn't resist the temptation to ask.

Of course not. What, did you think I was a democrat? lol

Forum List

Back