Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

And ? If the Pentagon doesn't have a plan to fight every country on the planet somebody is not doing their jobs. If you think the Biden Administration doesn't have war plans calling you are a blind, deaf, and dumb moron.
He had them at his residence when he wasn't president you mother-fucker! That POS is going to prison and fuck you for supporting him!

And that is a problem for you on the left ? Either you are against Iran as a rogue failed nation or not, so which is it ?
This has nothing to do with Iran. An ex-President had in his personal possession classified war plans and that is a violation of the Espionage Act. This POS is going down! It's time to embrace the horror!

He had them at his residence when he wasn't president you mother-fucker! That POS is going to prison and fuck you for supporting him!
I'm not a fan of Trump you partisan lunatic. If Trump is going to be prosecuted for mishandle classified material Biden should as well. Equal justice you stupid shit. If they let Biden slide then Trumps prosecution is politically motivated and our criminal justice system is no better than a 3rd world shithole dictatorship.

I'm not a fan of Trump you partisan lunatic. If Trump is going to be prosecuted for mishandle classified material Biden should as well. Equal justice you stupid shit. If they let Biden slide then Trumps prosecution is politically motivated and our criminal justice system is no better than a 3rd world shithole dictatorship.
It's not the same thing. Biden cooperated, Trump did not.

When did Biden share classified Intel with others who had no security clearance?

Moron, we know where his documents were found. Claiming you never said they were in his home or office is irrelevant when you claim he took them since claiming he took them can only mean he took them to his home or office.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

ever?? :ack-1:
Go back and read the initial post by me you responded to, Dumbass.

I referenced Barry Hussein taking documents with him when he left office. Due to your complete lack of reading comprehension skills you read “Tater” instead of “Barry Hussein” and have been talking about Tater ever since.

I have been mocking your dumbassery ever since by asking you how Tater ended up with Barry’s classified documents, and you are too stupid to catch on.

You manage to make a complete idiot out of yourself every day here. Every single day.

What a clown.

Last edited:
When did Biden share classified Intel with others who had no security clearance?
Who knows. 15 years sitting in a garage, or an office frequented by the Chicoms certainly isn’t preventing them from being read by others, Asswipe.

Go back and read the initial post by me you responded to, Dumbass.

I referenced Barry Hussein taking documents with him when he left office. Due to your complete lack of reading comprehension skills you read “Tater” instead of “Barry Hussein” and have been talking about Tater ever since.

I have been mocking your dumbassery ever since by asking you how Tater ended up with Barry’s classified documents, and you are too stupid to catch on.

You manage to make a complete idiot out of yourself every day here. Every single day.

What a clown.

Actually, after I pointed out Obama turned in his classified documents, you switched to...

"Why did Tater have Barry Hussein’s classified docs?"

So yes, Dumbfuck, you were talking about where Biden had classified documents.

You're as dumb as they come.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Who knows. 15 years sitting in a garage, or an office frequented by the Chicoms certainly isn’t preventing them from being read by others, Asswipe.

Show your proof Biden's office was "frequented by the Chicoms"...

Actually, after I pointed out Obama turned in his classified documents, you switched to...

So yes, Dumbfuck, you were talking about where Biden had classified documents.

You're as dumb as they come.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Nope. You still can’t read.

What a clown.

Nope. You still can’t read.

What a clown.

LOL

Uh, yup. You said...

Using my trusted rightard-to-English dictionary, that translated into Biden had classified documents. We now know where those classified documents were found... in his office and in his home.

Are you even not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

LOL

Uh, yup. You said...

Using my trusted rightard-to-English dictionary, that translated into Biden had classified documents. We now know where those classified documents were found... in his office and in his home.

Are you even not a dumbfuck?

Ever??
You didn’t go back far enough, you raving idiot. That was when I was mocking your dumbassery.

You didn’t go back far enough, you raving idiot. That was when I was mocking your dumbassery.

LOL

I went back to where you switched from Obama taking classified documents to Biden taking classified documents. Prior to you doing that, I was also taking about your [false] claim of Obama taking documents. Once you switched to Biden taking classified documents, so did I.

Are you ever not a punishment glutton dumbfuck?

Ever???

Forum List

Back