Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

I couldn't have meant Obama despite typing his name, and not Tater's?

I did not talk about Obama despite typing his name, and not Tater's?
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Why lie, Dumbfuck? Here's what you posted. "He" is not a name...

"he had classified docs after leaving office."

And, "he had classified docs after leaving office," could not refer to Obama since Obama didn't have classified docs after leaving office.

Why lie, Dumbfuck? Here's what you posted. "He" is not a name...

"he had classified docs after leaving office."

And, "he had classified docs after leaving office," could not refer to Obama since Obama didn't have classified docs after leaving office.
Once again your zero reading comprehension skills bite you in the ass. "he" refers to the person I identified in my post that you asked about, Simp.

The person I identified in my post was BARRY HUSSEIN. Nowhere did I say "Biden" in that post, so how did you come up with the "he" I was referencing was someone I wasn't talking about instead of the person I was talking about? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Dude, give it up. Chock up another L for you and move on. You can't win this one, just prolong your humiliation.

Once again your zero reading comprehension skills bite you in the ass. "he" refers to the person I identified in my post that you asked about, Simp.

The person I identified in my post was BARRY HUSSEIN. Nowhere did I say "Biden" in that post, so how did you come up with the "he" I was referencing was someone I wasn't talking about instead of the person I was talking about? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Dude, give it up. Chock up another L for you and move on. You can't win this one, just prolong your humiliation.

According to you, because your ignorant thinking led you to erroneously believe Obama took classified documents; but not according to me, knowing he didn't. Again, a cannot read your deformed mind to know what you're thinking. I can only go by what you post. And what you posted, that "he had classified docs after leaving office," pertained to Biden, not Obama. Hence my response about Biden taking classified documents.

What this comes down to, as usual with you, is you fucked up again because you're a dumbfuck. Had you known Obama didn't take classified documents, you would have given a different response, to which, I too would have responded differently.

Sadly for you, you're stuck being you.

According to you, because your ignorant thinking led you to erroneously believe Obama took classified documents; but not according to me, knowing he didn't. Again, a cannot read your deformed mind to know what you're thinking. I can only go by what you post. And what you posted, that "he had classified docs after leaving office," pertained to Biden, not Obama. Hence my response about Biden taking classified documents.

What this comes down to, as usual with you, is you fucked up again because you're a dumbfuck. Had you known Obama didn't take classified documents, you would have given a different response, to which, I too would have responded differently.

Sadly for you, you're stuck being you.
All the sudden you say you can't read my mind when you just tried to do that by telling me what a meant to post.:cuckoo:

And no, apparently you can't go by what I post because when I type "Barry Hussein" you read "Tater".

What a dumbfuck you are.

Keep digging.....:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:

All the sudden you say you can't read my mind when you just tried to do that by telling me what a meant to post.:cuckoo:

And no, apparently you can't go by what I post because when I type "Barry Hussein" you read "Tater".

What a dumbfuck you are.

Keep digging.....:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:

You don't have a mind to read, Dumbfuck. I said that's what you thought because YOU said that's what you thought.

What a glutton for punishment you are, Dumbfuck.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You don't have a mind to read, Dumbfuck. I said that's what you thought because YOU said that's what you thought.

What a glutton for punishment you are, Dumbfuck.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I said that's what you thought because YOU said that's what you thought.

Quote me.

Quote me.

Dayum, Dumbfuck, don't you ever tire of getting beat up like a piñata??

Dumbfuck, you said...

Dumbfuck: He had classified docs after leaving office.

Which at the time, I could not know you meant Obama since he didn't take classified documents. But you've since tried making the argument that Obama moved his own records to a non NARA-controlled facility...

Why did Barry move them to a facility not controlled by NARA?
And you've since said you meant Obama when you [erroneously] said, "he had classified docs after leaving office."...

"he" refers to the person I identified in my post that you asked about, Simp.
The person I identified in my post was BARRY HUSSEIN.
I'm not reading your deformed mind. I'm reading your posts. I've lost count how many times I've bitch-slapped you silly over this. I'm almost starting to feel guilty.... almost

spank-gif.278780

Dayum, Dumbfuck, don't you ever tire of getting beat up like a piñata??

Dumbfuck, you said...

Dumbfuck: He had classified docs after leaving office.

Which at the time, I could not know you meant Obama since he didn't take classified documents. But you've since tried making the argument that Obama moved his own records to a non NARA-controlled facility...

And you've since said you meant Obama when you [erroneously] said, "he had classified docs after leaving office."...

I'm not reading your deformed mind. I'm reading your posts. I've lost count how many times I've bitch-slapped you silly over this. I'm almost starting to feel guilty.... almost

spank-gif.278780
Hmmmmm……you claimed in the post below I meant to say Biden when I typed Barry Hussein.

I kicked your ass on that, then you claimed I said I meant to say Biden when I typed Barry Hussein.

Where did I say I meant to say Biden, Simp. Hint: I never said any such thing.

I have been over this whole “he” second grade English education for you already. Apparently it didn’t take.

So I’ll ask again, where did I say I meant to say Biden. Please don’t bring another example of your zero reading comprehension skills again, Dumbass.

You couldn't have meant Obama since you described the person as having taken classified documents after leaving office, which as I bitch-slapped you with, couldn't have been Obama.

And just because you might have been thinking about Obama doesn't mean I can read your deformed mind. I can only go by what you post. And your post did not talk about Obama.

LOLOL

The glutton for punishment is actually back for more. :lmao:

Hmmmmm……you claimed in the post below I meant to say Biden when I typed Barry Hussein.

I kicked your ass on that, then you claimed I said I meant to say Biden when I typed Barry Hussein.

You're delusional, Dumbfuck. The only ass you kicked was your own, making the ridiculous claim that Obama took classified records when he did no such thing, as I had to educate you on.

Where did I say I meant to say Biden, Simp. Hint: I never said any such thing.

Here you are, kicking your own ass again. Again, I said you couldn't have meant Obama since he didn't take classified records. And I said, according to me, there was no one else you could have been talking about except Biden since no one else is being discussed in terms of Trump and Biden taking classified documents; and it couldn't have been Trump since you were comparing him to my post about Trump.

I have been over this whole “he” second grade English education for you already. Apparently it didn’t take.

No matter how many times you do, it will still come back to your ignorance, claiming Obama took classified records, which is what took the conversation off course.

So I’ll ask again, where did I say I meant to say Biden. Please don’t bring another example of your zero reading comprehension skills again, Dumbass.

Asked and answered, Dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:

spank-gif.278780

Once again Fawnboi I will ask you to quote me saying I meant "Tater" when I typed "Barry Hussein".

Not your Zero reading comprehension interpretations, and actual quote BY ME along the lines of "Oops, my bad. I typed Barry Hussein instead of Tater".

Moron.

Faun so no quote by me as you claimed.

Can we chalk this one up to you being a lying sack, or is this just another example of you having ZERO reading comprehension skills?

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Once again Fawnboi I will ask you to quote me saying I meant "Tater" when I typed "Barry Hussein".

Not your Zero reading comprehension interpretations, and actual quote BY ME along the lines of "Oops, my bad. I typed Barry Hussein instead of Tater".

Moron.

Asked and answered in post #789, Dumbfuck.

Read it as many times as necessary until you understand it.

Faun so no quote by me as you claimed.

Can we chalk this one up to you being a lying sack, or is this just another example of you having ZERO reading comprehension skills?

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yet again, poor, lunatic Dumbfuck asks me to prove something I never said.

How sad to muddle through life as deranged as him.

Still no quote.

How sad for Fawnboi.

LOL

Not as sad as you asking for one when I never said you said that. :cuckoo:

You have a penchant for asking posters to prove things they never say. It's a pathology of yours.

LOL

Not as sad as you asking for one when I never said you said that. :cuckoo:

You have a penchant for asking posters to prove things they never say. It's a pathology of yours.
You still here?

My foot is sore from kicking your ass all day yesterday, so I will move on from your dumbassery.

It boils down to this: You can’t read for shit. Absolutely ZERO reading comprehension skills. You are a complete moron.

Buh-bye, Gomer.:funnyface::bye1::cul2::fu:

You still here?

My foot is sore from kicking your ass all day yesterday, so I will move on from your dumbassery.

It boils down to this: You can’t read for shit. Absolutely ZERO reading comprehension skills. You are a complete moron.

Buh-bye, Gomer.:funnyface::bye1::cul2::fu:

LOLOLOL

Your delusions are almost as funny as your dumbfuckery.

Trump will prevail. Expect his poll numbers to increase. This is unprecedented. Garland is interfering in a presidential election attempting to thwart the people's choice for their president.

Weird how Merritless Gestapoland released the indictments on the same day the Oversight Committee got the documents outlining Tater’s $5 million bribe.

Coincidence?

I'm not a fan of Trump you partisan lunatic. If Trump is going to be prosecuted for mishandle classified material Biden should as well. Equal justice you stupid shit. If they let Biden slide then Trumps prosecution is politically motivated and our criminal justice system is no better than a 3rd world shithole dictatorship.
The lunatic leftard just don't get it

But they will, when it gets shoved up their keesters.

Which is starting to happen even now

And, read this forum. They know it and they're very worried.

They're even trotting out their highly paid intellectuals. lol :p

Forum List

Back