BREAKING: MASSIVE Explosion at Virginia Home as Police Execute Search Warrant in Response to Flare Gun Blasts (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
There has to be more to this story. This was one hell of an explosion 💥.

Meth lab sparked by the flare.

There has to be more to this story. This was one hell of an explosion 💥.

I think this may have been a safe house for a terrorist cell, and once compromised they blew up the evidence to cover for other cells!

How would you know?
I've seen a few explosions and the big rolling fireball is a dead giveaway. Unburnt fuel riding the thermal updraft. "High explosives" like c-4 or any other RDX derivatives and even good old basic gunpowder put all the energy into one big flash, nothing or very little left for that kinda hollywood type display.

I've seen a few explosions and the big rolling fireball is a dead giveaway. Unburnt fuel riding the thermal updraft. "High explosives" like c-4 or any other RDX derivatives and even good old basic gunpowder put all the energy into one big flash, nothing or very little left for that kinda hollywood type display.

As I just said....
The guy was a complete wack job so who knows?
It could have been a bomb he made.
Havent heard confirmation on this but he's apparently is still alive and made a post after the explosion.

As I just said....
The guy was a complete wack job so who knows?
It could have been a bomb he made.
Havent heard confirmation on this but he's apparently is still alive and made a post after the explosion.
I'm not saying it wasn't intentional. YOu can make some pretty destructive shit in your kitchen.

Forum List

Back