Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

Lt. General there just said that the shooters were soldiers ...

Just heard - it was two soldiers, one is dead and it happened at the readiness deployment area.

Not being Army....is that where they are prepping for deployment?

And as to the numbers quoted who did it....we are hearing lots of rumors right now. Might just be one. It will be a while before we know for sure.

Now FOX is talking about Islamic moles.

General on the news said it was a contactor security guard?
If so this is going to cause a big cluster fuck. Many military cops didn't want our military installations to go to contractor's. The military was warned that this would happen. I felt so too for years. I mean the majority are good people just doing their job but the door would be wide open for unstable people (wanna be cops that couldn't make it through training to be a cop)or people who just are bad and want to harm our Military. That door was open. Now I wonder if that door will be closed? No I say, not unless congress increases the enlisted force.

Just heard - it was two soldiers, one is dead and it happened at the readiness deployment area.

Not being Army....is that where they are prepping for deployment?

And as to the numbers quoted who did it....we are hearing lots of rumors right now. Might just be one. It will be a while before we know for sure.

Now FOX is talking about Islamic moles.

Just about all Army bases stage their units for deployment.

Forum List

Back