Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

this goes on at all bases...you take this many single men....pump them up for war...or have them just getting home...and hell breaks loose...it did in the vietnam era and it has now...you have murders etc all bases just like any civilian population that is as large...

they are saying one is hold up in the px and they are talking about how far the shooters got
we had it happen here on our air force base after the first Gulf war. It is very sad.

i am with the poster who mentioned security being contracted out....i am against that too...why not let the military provides its own security?

ooooo nicole if your hubbys commander figures out who you are...you are in big trouble...

*nicole is a miltary wife on cnn speaking by phone...now she is talking about where she lives...and what her husband is doing.....nicole shut the hell up*

i am with the poster who mentioned security being contracted out....i am against that too...why not let the military provides its own security?

Most bases contract out gate security. Its mainly to save money and because they need the soldiers for the wars. Good ol budget cuts!

It use to Bones but Congress during the Clinton years and before voted to lower the Troop Numbers. CUTS basically in manpower, therefore they didn't have the manpower to man the Installation Gates, so they went to Civilian. The cost was cheaper too.

This is why everyone should be allowed to tote everywhere. Cowardly shooters like this always target crowds they know to be unarmed.

Forum List

Back