BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

What's up with it is called seeing what you want to see and not seeing what you do not want to see. You lefties are still screaming bloody murder and you think it's going to be covered up with your projection?
WHO is screaming bloody murder??? near all the threads on this tax release are all started by CONsevatives?

It's great that the multi billionaire Trump paid federal income taxes in the year 2005! BRAVO for him!!!

there, ya happy now? or do you think we should all bow down and kiss his feet, or wash them with our tears and wipe them off with our hair?
What was the point in demanding they be released then? just something to whine about until they were? I wish he would have never released them...one less thing for the liberals to give themselves ulcers over...I want trump to ask russia to release the e-mails again
so we know of any foreign financial involvements with Nations, Banks, Oligarchs etc,

Sunlight is nature's best disinfectant...
That was not the Clinton's policy. Or Obama's.

Obama Spent $36 Million Last Year To Fight FOIA Lawsuits
President Barack Obama’s administration spent a record $36 million to battle Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits, contradicting his promise to be the most transparent administration in history.

During Obama’s last year in office, the administration spent $36 million to pay legal fees to avoid releasing information sought by FOIA requests, the Associated Press reported Tuesday.

More than half the money was spent fighting lawsuits against three agencies. The Department of Justice accounted for $12 million, the Department Homeland Security spent $6.3 million and the Department of Defense spent $4.8 million.

The number of FOIA lawsuits brought against the government increased significantly during Obama’s two terms. Individuals, journalists and advocacy groups filed 300 FOIA lawsuits in 2009. That number increased through almost every year of Obama’s presidency, and a total of 512 lawsuits were filed in 2016, according to the FOIA Project.

A 2016 Government Accountability Office report shows that from 2009 to 2014, the administration spent $144 million for all of the FOIA lawsuits that government agencies and departments defended.

The increase in costs of FOIA lawsuits corresponds to the increase in legal battles brought against the government. For the past several years, the Obama administration set new records for the number of FOIA lawsuits.
HUh? THAT was Clinton's policy and you can also thank president Clinton for releasing government information faster than it ever was released...President Clinton changed the rules so govt agencies were on a systematic schedule of releasing govt classified documents to the public among many other things to make our govt more transparent.

Hillary Clinton asked the govt to RELEASE ALL of her emails, instead they played games of this is classified and that is classified and all the outrage for 27 of her emails being super duper classified info and Judicial watch and the AP sued for them, and the govt would not budge, all the while Hillary Clinton kept saying release them release them....but noooooooooooooooo, and now less than 6 months after the election, ALL OF THOSE 27 super duper TOP SECRET CLASSIFIED HAVE BEEN DECLASSIFIED but 4 of them...does anyone even care what was in them or want to know why they were classified secret in the first place or does any media follow up on it and tell the public that they were all declassified since, NO OF COURSE NOT....who cares now...the election is over? sheesh...

Also, all your article shows is that mostly right wing entities, sued the Obama admin for every thing under the sun, but DID NOT do so with Bush....and have not done so with Trump, so far.
Let's see if we have this straight. Is it your contention that Hillary WANTED the classified information that she said she did NOT have on her server released, and that the Obama administration, knowing that the information should NOT have been classified, REFUSED to declassify and release it? I guess this is all in an attempt to paint Hillary as being something other than extremely careless with national security?

You think he can multitask? I'll bet he spends a few hours every day curled up in the fetal position crying because he sees he is in so far over his head.
You don't stay at the top of the New York real estate market for decades if you're likely to do that.

Every time Trump supporters freak out over these kinds of things, they only ending up feeding the Democrat Fake News Trolls. This woman is obviously dishonest, hateful, and starving for attention. And Trump supporters are giving her way too much of it.

The Democrat sabotage of Trump is gonna continue. So Trump supporters should get used to it. Don't freak out every time Democrat Fake News announces it has 'Shocking Breaking News on Donald Trump.' The more you freak out, the more attention you give em. You're only fanning the flames. So just stay calm, patient, and positive. That's my advice for Trump too.

You think he can multitask? I'll bet he spends a few hours every day curled up in the fetal position crying because he sees he is in so far over his head.
You don't stay at the top of the New York real estate market for decades if you're likely to do that.
It's funny when losers with a keyboard call Trump a failure.

His Muslim ban has been stopped twice, his Trumpcare bill is DOA. His budget is DOA. He's made a fool of himself by claiming Obama wiretapped him, and then made himself look even more childish by saying, no he really didn't say he was wiretapped, but he was just talking about general surveillance. His statement is on video, we know what he said. Multiple people on his staff have been fired because of their connections to Russia. His secretary of state won't disallow the chance of us giving nuclear weapons to countries that don't have them. England is pissed about the false accusations he made about their security agencies. He's a point of ridicule for people around the world. Millions all around the world and here have, and continue to protest his stupid behavior. He wants to kill Meals on Wheel to old people. And he has tiny hands. I could go on for a couple of pages, but I think you get the idea. The orange pig is a loser.

It's not so hard to do that if you inherit his father's business, as well as at least tens of millions of dollars.

It's not so hard to do that if you inherit his father's business, as well as at least tens of millions of dollars.

It's not so hard to do that if you inherit his father's business,

When did he inherit his father's business? How much was it worth?

It's not so hard to do that if you inherit his father's business,

When did he inherit his father's business? How much was it worth?

he inherited control and eventually one-quarter ownership of a family organization worth about $200 million in 1974, and invested heavily in Manhattan. Back in 1974, $200 million was worth something: close to $800 million in today’s money.
How Donald Trump got rich

His Muslim ban has been stopped twice, his Trumpcare bill is DOA. His budget is DOA. He's made a fool of himself by claiming Obama wiretapped him, and then made himself look even more childish by saying, no he really didn't say he was wiretapped, but he was just talking about general surveillance. His statement is on video, we know what he said. Multiple people on his staff have been fired because of their connections to Russia. His secretary of state won't disallow the chance of us giving nuclear weapons to countries that don't have them. England is pissed about the false accusations he made about their security agencies. He's a point of ridicule for people around the world. Millions all around the world and here have, and continue to protest his stupid behavior. He wants to kill Meals on Wheel to old people. And he has tiny hands. I could go on for a couple of pages, but I think you get the idea. The orange pig is a loser.
Leftist judges who are making political, not legal decisions. It ain't over yet. Neither is the budget, he is trying to do what he ran on, that's only a failure to a moron.

I'll bet your dick is orange from jerking off with cheeto fingers. LOL

What's up with it is called seeing what you want to see and not seeing what you do not want to see. You lefties are still screaming bloody murder and you think it's going to be covered up with your projection?
WHO is screaming bloody murder??? near all the threads on this tax release are all started by CONsevatives?

It's great that the multi billionaire Trump paid federal income taxes in the year 2005! BRAVO for him!!!

there, ya happy now? or do you think we should all bow down and kiss his feet, or wash them with our tears and wipe them off with our hair?
What was the point in demanding they be released then? just something to whine about until they were? I wish he would have never released them...one less thing for the liberals to give themselves ulcers over...I want trump to ask russia to release the e-mails again
so we know of any foreign financial involvements with Nations, Banks, Oligarchs etc,

Sunlight is nature's best disinfectant...
That was not the Clinton's policy. Or Obama's.

Obama Spent $36 Million Last Year To Fight FOIA Lawsuits
President Barack Obama’s administration spent a record $36 million to battle Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits, contradicting his promise to be the most transparent administration in history.

During Obama’s last year in office, the administration spent $36 million to pay legal fees to avoid releasing information sought by FOIA requests, the Associated Press reported Tuesday.

More than half the money was spent fighting lawsuits against three agencies. The Department of Justice accounted for $12 million, the Department Homeland Security spent $6.3 million and the Department of Defense spent $4.8 million.

The number of FOIA lawsuits brought against the government increased significantly during Obama’s two terms. Individuals, journalists and advocacy groups filed 300 FOIA lawsuits in 2009. That number increased through almost every year of Obama’s presidency, and a total of 512 lawsuits were filed in 2016, according to the FOIA Project.

A 2016 Government Accountability Office report shows that from 2009 to 2014, the administration spent $144 million for all of the FOIA lawsuits that government agencies and departments defended.

The increase in costs of FOIA lawsuits corresponds to the increase in legal battles brought against the government. For the past several years, the Obama administration set new records for the number of FOIA lawsuits.
HUh? THAT was Clinton's policy and you can also thank president Clinton for releasing government information faster than it ever was released...President Clinton changed the rules so govt agencies were on a systematic schedule of releasing govt classified documents to the public among many other things to make our govt more transparent.

Hillary Clinton asked the govt to RELEASE ALL of her emails, instead they played games of this is classified and that is classified a
You're so full of shit. Hillary deleted all the emails she didn't want us to see and used her own server so she could do it. You are a goddamn hack liar.

Leftist judges who are making political, not legal decisions. It ain't over yet. Neither is the budget, he is trying to do what he ran on, that's only a failure to a moron.

He ran on stupid shit. You're right. It's not over yet. Trump will fall a lot further.

He ran on stupid shit. You're right. It's not over yet. Trump will fall a lot further.
He's kicking your worthless ass so hard your nose is bleeding. I want everything you think is stupid to happen. The economy is taking off, you dumbfucks are done.

He's kicking your worthless ass so hard your nose is bleeding. I want everything you think is stupid to happen. The economy is taking off, you dumbfucks are done.

Really? other than being caught in stupid lies, embarrassing the country, and taking weekly vacations, what exactly has he accomplished?

Really? other than being caught in stupid lies, embarrassing the country, and taking weekly vacations, what exactly has he accomplished?
There's a positive business atmosphere, jobs are being created, plans have changed to stay here. The country can't be embarrassed more by how the left has acted like little children throwing a tantrum. The violence, the mobs, the visceral hate. What an ugly shit stain on our democracy you guys are!

....and we are supposed to ignore all that in favor of the opinion of some loser on the internet?

Sorry, ain't happening.

Its reported somebody, of unknown origin, mailed them to her, unsolicited. And there's a law that anything you receive [sic] in the mail unsolicited you're allowed to keep, and use as you see fit, it becomes legally yours
Putin sent it to her.....i before e except after c....
Exposing the Inferiority of Those in Superior Positions

Except when sounded "ay," as in neighbor and weigh. That's why sheik is pronounced "shake," despite what Diploma Dumbos think.

There's a positive business atmosphere, jobs are being created, plans have changed to stay here. The country can't be embarrassed more by how the left has acted like little children throwing a tantrum. The violence, the mobs, the visceral hate. What an ugly shit stain on our democracy you guys are!

....and we are supposed to ignore all that in favor of the opinion of some loser on the internet?

Sorry, ain't happening.

Positive business atmosphere? What has that amounted to in new jobs per month? So far I hear lots of bragging about 200 jobs here or 400 there, and usually those are jobs that were never intended to be lost anyway. The claim was made that Trump is kicking ass. What can you point to to back that up? Your hope that things will be better is not something you can point to as a success.

well Gomer, Trump isn't even in the top three ..

Have the 3 jewish americans with allegedly more real estate according to that article than The Donald released their tax returns to disprove ties to Mr. Putin! :p

well Gomer, Trump isn't even in the top three ..

Have the 3 jewish americans with allegedly more real estate according to that article than The Donald released their tax returns to disprove ties to Mr. Putin! :p

They are not using the presidency to fatten their own wallets, and they aren't involved in changing our laws.

do not miss MSNBC tonight!

Maddow has Trump's taxes...someone protect her from drones!

Rachel Maddow MSNBC on Twitter

HAHAHAHA this was one of the best trolls ever. I don't even like trump but this was genius. I highly doubt this came from trump, BC I do not think he's this smart to conjure this up. But someone on his staff was smart of to release this to maddow, knowing she jump on this without even looking over the information. Proving that leftist media is on witch hunt, and don't take the time to vet the info they get...100%. This is what low standards in journalism gets you.

Forum List

Back