BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

How is it legal to get another person's tax returns? If someone had gotten their hands on Obama's personal documents, such as school records, they would face charges.

128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif
128399.gif

‘Seriously’: Rachel Maddow to reveal Trump’s tax returns in bombshell report

I've been checking on her claims today, and I find no story about this other than her claims on Twitter.
If she has exclusive control of them you would not. We will see tomorrow.

For the most part I could care less - Trump is now the president and has done nothing illegal as far as his taxes go or there would have been charges.

If Madcow has 'em and releases 'em, Magic 8-ball predicts a huuuggge lawsuit against NBC.
Bring it on, bitchez!..............

Does Donald Trump pay any income taxes at all? we'll find out!

James Stewart wrote about Trump’s taxes, and compared him with Mitt Romney, who was criticized in 2012 for paying just $4.9 million in federal income tax. “No one should be surprised, though, if Donald J. Trump has paid far less—perhaps even zero federal income tax in some years,” Stewart wrote. “Indeed, that’s the expectation of numerous real estate and tax professionals I’ve interviewed in recent weeks.” These experts explained to Stewart that the federal tax code is so generous to real-estate developers—so stuffed with deductions, credits, and loopholes they can exploit—that it may well have allowed Trump to bring his taxable income down to nothing, or next to nothing. Which might help explain why he is so reluctant to release his tax returns.

We know for sure that Trump does everything he can to avoid sending money to the I.R.S. In May, he told ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos, “I fight very hard to pay as little tax as possible.”

How is it legal to get another person's tax returns? If someone had gotten their hands on Obama's personal documents, such as school records, they would face charges.

Don't worry--I imagine that she got them from someone else, or you know another organization like "Wikileaks."--LOL

In that case--"It's FAIR PLAY."

I've been checking on her claims today, and I find no story about this other than her claims on Twitter.
If she has exclusive control of them you would not. We will see tomorrow.

For the most part I could care less - Trump is now the president and has done nothing illegal as far as his taxes go or there would have been charges.
If trump is being investigated by the IRS you wouldn't even know it

Someone in the IRS must have leaked them specifically to her. Probably a fan of hers that wants to see her get the credit. Hopefully Trump gets his lawyers going on this right away.

Just as most everyone does. If you have legal deductions, go for it. You're a fool, if you don't.
Does Donald Trump pay any income taxes at all? we'll find out!

James Stewart wrote about Trump’s taxes, and compared him with Mitt Romney, who was criticized in 2012 for paying just $4.9 million in federal income tax. “No one should be surprised, though, if Donald J. Trump has paid far less—perhaps even zero federal income tax in some years,” Stewart wrote. “Indeed, that’s the expectation of numerous real estate and tax professionals I’ve interviewed in recent weeks.” These experts explained to Stewart that the federal tax code is so generous to real-estate developers—so stuffed with deductions, credits, and loopholes they can exploit—that it may well have allowed Trump to bring his taxable income down to nothing, or next to nothing. Which might help explain why he is so reluctant to release his tax returns.

We know for sure that Trump does everything he can to avoid sending money to the I.R.S. In May, he told ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos, “I fight very hard to pay as little tax as possible.”

Forum List

Back