Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Makes an Ass of Herself Again

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
Known dumbass and leftist stooge, Kirsten Gillibrand, took the Marine Corp nudie photo scandal as an opportunity to show-out and act like an asshole. The Marine Commodant appeared before Gillibrand's committee today. He was contrite, admitted the scandal, and pledged to do better.

Gillibrand's response? She started screaming at the man, voice cracking and shrieking, about accountability. The other committee members all looked like they wanted to crawl under the table while this idiot was putting on her show. She was acting like SHE was the victim of a Marine gang rape.

Of course, chicks in the military is Gillibrand's thing. Why? Because all the other good leftist issues are taken, apparently.

Do you notice that these leftist morons only get TV time when they act like maniacs? Of course, it is all show, smoke and mirrors for the left. And Gillibrand is so fucking stupid and naive that she gets personally invested in this false narrative.

Clearly, Gillibrand lacks the temperament and intelligence to hold this position.

US Senator Kirsten Gillibrand tore into the commandant of the US Marine Corps

I happened to see some of that embarrassing behavior by that unfit Senator on video. I actually never heard of that screeching idiot until now and I live in a neighboring state. Based on a quick Google, she was appointed Senator by a blind Governor who was also appointed after Spitzer resigned after getting caught with a prostitute. New York state politics is almost as corrupt as Chicago politics apparently! Can't get a lot of info on her political positions but if she is pro-qu33r marriage and transgender rest rooms, why is she so troubled by naked people? Based on the democrat platform, sex organs are irrelevant.

It is laughable to hear a liberal call for accountability against conservatives. Remember, liberals will be the first to call "racist" or "sexist" when they are called to be accountable.

Forum List

Back