BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

Someone in the IRS must have leaked them specifically to her. Probably a fan of hers that wants to see her get the credit. Hopefully Trump gets his lawyers going on this right away.

Actually, if she releases them that is DOJ fodder.

So leaks are good only when it hurts your political opponent. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Huge difference between a leak of an email (not a crime) and a felony.

Hacking someone is illegal. All campaign long all I heard from Trump supporters was that how the information got out didn't matter as long as it exposed corruption. Now Trump supporters are crying foul. End of story.

Someone in the IRS must have leaked them specifically to her. Probably a fan of hers that wants to see her get the credit. Hopefully Trump gets his lawyers going on this right away.
what are his lawyers going to do? Don't you really want to see just what his relation with Russia is?

Does Donald Trump pay any income taxes at all? we'll find out!

James Stewart wrote about Trump’s taxes, and compared him with Mitt Romney, who was criticized in 2012 for paying just $4.9 million in federal income tax. “No one should be surprised, though, if Donald J. Trump has paid far less—perhaps even zero federal income tax in some years,” Stewart wrote. “Indeed, that’s the expectation of numerous real estate and tax professionals I’ve interviewed in recent weeks.” These experts explained to Stewart that the federal tax code is so generous to real-estate developers—so stuffed with deductions, credits, and loopholes they can exploit—that it may well have allowed Trump to bring his taxable income down to nothing, or next to nothing. Which might help explain why he is so reluctant to release his tax returns.

We know for sure that Trump does everything he can to avoid sending money to the I.R.S. In May, he told ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos, “I fight very hard to pay as little tax as possible.”

I don't believe that Trump has paid any federal taxes for 18 years or more. That was a hot button topic several months ago. Remember the campaign was changed to "how SMART he was" for not paying any taxes.
Bootlickin’ Rudy Giuliani Believes Donald Trump Is An “Absolute Genius” For Scamming His Way Out Of Taxes For 20 Years [Video]

And you're right Romney was crucified for only paying 5 million in taxes in one year.

I'll tell ya, I despise the American left more each day. I've been voting since Carter, and I've never seen anything close to what has happened in this country since the election.
These people are dispicable pathetic human beings.

Did Woodward and Bernstien go to jail? Nope. They are journalist and as long as they didn't steal the information they won't get in trouble and laws allow them to protect their sources. This isn't a case where national security can be used against them either, so don't even go there.

I'll tell ya, I despise the American left more each day. I've been voting since Carter, and I've never seen anything close to what has happened in this country since the election.
These people are dispicable pathetic human beings.
Its was OK to attack Obama and his family since day one, but never say anything about Trump?

I've been checking on her claims today, and I find no story about this other than her claims on Twitter.
If she has exclusive control of them you would not. We will see tomorrow.

For the most part I could care less - Trump is now the president and has done nothing illegal as far as his taxes go or there would have been charges.
If trump is being investigated by the IRS you wouldn't even know it
Considering his wealth and the likely pittance that he pays in taxes it is rather safe to assume that he is always under investigation. That is irrelevant. No charges and no convictions.

Did Woodward and Bernstien go to jail? Nope. They are journalist and as long as they didn't steal the information they won't get in trouble and laws allow them to protect their sources. This isn't a case where national security can be used against them either, so don't even go there.
She must have her own deep throat

I've been checking on her claims today, and I find no story about this other than her claims on Twitter.

For the most part I could care less - Trump is now the president and has done nothing illegal as far as his taxes go or there would have been charges.
Considering his wealth and the likely pittance that he pays in taxes it is rather safe to assume that he is always under investigation. That is irrelevant. No charges and no convictions.
We really would like to see his business dealings with the Russians

She must have her own deep throat

Could have been Paul Ryan for all we know. :lmao: If Trump and Pence get removed Ryan becomes POTUS.

We really would like to see his business dealings with the Russians
As opposed to Totalitarian China where factory workers attempt suicide on a daily basis.
Oh, but China is goooooooooooooooood.

do not miss MSNBC tonight!

Maddow has Trump's taxes...someone protect her from drones!

Rachel Maddow MSNBC on Twitter

26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information
Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

prev | next
(a)General rule Returns and return information shall be confidential, and except as authorized by this title—

(1) no officer or employee of the United States,
(2)no officer or employee of any State, any local law enforcement agency receiving information under subsection (i)(1)(C) or (7)(A), any local child support enforcement agency, or any local agency administering a program listed in subsection (l)(7)(D) who has or had access to returns or return information under this section or section 6104(c), and
(3)no other person (or officer or employee thereof) who has or had access to returns or return information under subsection (e)(1)(D)(iii), subsection (k)(10), paragraph (6), (10), (12), (16), (19), (20), or (21) of subsection (l), paragraph (2) or (4)(B) of subsection (m), or subsection (n),

shall disclose any return or return information obtained by him in any manner in connection with his service as such an officer or an employee or otherwise or under the provisions of this section. For purposes of this subsection, the term “officer or employee” includes a former officer or employee."

Federal employees tend to be democrat.

If they illegally disclose DJT' Tax Returns then then can disclose any of our returns.

To you that is not a concern because as a PARASITE you are not required to file one.

Forum List

Back