Breaking: machete attack in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to willfully misinterpret what I said.
It makes no difference if terrorists are there or not.
Sure it does...9 shot, 1 hacked with machete, 1 dead in the past week alone not mentioning the wounded/maimed. That's 11 more dead people than Germans would have done on their own, no? Apparently, human lives, or maybe just German lives do not matter to you.

German lives do not matter to a progressive because they are white.

Funny part is that these are the same people who hold Margaret Sanger up to a high position.
Another yawner.
Go take a nap then or read a book such as Sun Tzu: "The Art of War."
Read that before you got your first blow job.
Fail.
You mad?
How blow jobs come into the picture? You are the one who is totally unaware who SunTzu was assuming that he was right wing ideologue in spite of my efforts in educating you about him.

Who said I was attempting to derail the discussion.
I sure as hell didn't.
It's my opinion that this thread is another in an endless series of total paranoia threads.
Tell that to the families of murdered people. See how will that go....
People get murdered all the time by non immigrants.
It makes no difference.
Not to you since they are Germans. You must hate Germans stating shit like that. No life is sacred to you is it? Why do you support terrorists with your statements excusing them from their horrendous acts.

daws, you are trolling. If it interests you post about it. If not, then just go on your merry way, because no amount of trolling will stop people from discussing it.

Funny part is that these are the same people who hold Margaret Sanger up to a high position.
Another yawner.
I sure as hell didn't.
It's my opinion that this thread is another in an endless series of total paranoia threads.
You are trolling and conducting ad hominems instead of addressing the issues. Stop it.
I have addressed the issue and it' a non issue.
So you are done here then. leave thread and find some real issues to address.

Way to willfully misinterpret what I said.
It makes no difference if terrorists are there or not.
Sure it does...9 shot, 1 hacked with machete, 1 dead in the past week alone not mentioning the wounded/maimed. That's 11 more dead people than Germans would have done on their own, no? Apparently, human lives, or maybe just German lives do not matter to you.

Another yawner.
Fail.

Please disintegrate, you offensive oaf.

You're trashing the thread, then we'll all suffer.

Another yawner.
Fail.
You mad?
How blow jobs come into the picture? You are the one who is totally unaware who SunTzu was assuming that he was right wing ideologue in spite of my efforts in educating you about him.
I was ?
Make shit up much?

German police have confirmed the machete guy pledged allegiance to Islamic State.
link?
How are you feeling?
you are free to stop trolling this thread anytime you want.
Inquiring about your well being is not trolling. What you and your buddy Daws101 do is trolling. Please do not project yourself to others.

i am not the topic here, is that so hard to understand for you?

I sure as hell didn't.
Tell that to the families of murdered people. See how will that go....
People get murdered all the time by non immigrants.
It makes no difference.
Not to you since they are Germans. You must hate Germans stating shit like that. No life is sacred to you is it? Why do you support terrorists with your statements excusing them from their horrendous acts.
I never make excuses , like I said people get murdered all the time .
Is your paranoia so bad that you are compelled to make false accusations and assumption to justify it?

daws, you are trolling. If it interests you post about it. If not, then just go on your merry way, because no amount of trolling will stop people from discussing it.
Another yawner.
I sure as hell didn't.
You are trolling and conducting ad hominems instead of addressing the issues. Stop it.
I have addressed the issue and it' a non issue.
So you are done here then. leave thread and find some real issues to address.
I think I'LL stay .
The issue here is seeing monsters under the bed when there aren't any.

Another yawner.
Fail.
You mad?
I was ?
Make shit up much?
Opps!!! My mistake... disregard my above post. That was an other moron who thought Sun Tzu was a right winger. :eusa_doh:

Another yawner.
Fail.

Please disintegrate, you offensive oaf.

You're trashing the thread, then we'll all suffer.
Oh no not the poor us ploy again!
Melodrama much?
People like you need to be offended.

German police have confirmed the machete guy pledged allegiance to Islamic State.
link?
How are you feeling?
you are free to stop trolling this thread anytime you want.
Inquiring about your well being is not trolling. What you and your buddy Daws101 do is trolling. Please do not project yourself to others.

i am not the topic here, is that so hard to understand for you?
If a friendly off topic inquiry bothers you, then I see your protest and I won't give a shit about your well being. Is that satisfactory for you?

Another yawner.
Fail.
You mad?
I was ?
Make shit up much?
Opps!!! My mistake... disregard my above post. That was an other moron who thought Sun Tzu was a right winger. :eusa_doh:
:piss2:

Fail.
You mad?
I was ?
Make shit up much?
My sincere revision did not warrant your response. You are an insignificant fucking troll.

Fail.
You mad?
I was ?
Make shit up much?
My sincere revision did not warrant your response. You are an insignificant fucking troll.
It wasn't sincere at all .
It was a bad fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back