Breaking: machete attack in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always be counted on to over play the melodrama in any situation.
Pointing out the fact that Germans do a fine job of knocking each other off without the need of terrorists is not supporting terrorism.
It's the difference between fact and paranoia. .
Then, they don't need terrorist scum over there, do they?
Way to willfully misinterpret what I said.
It makes no difference if terrorists are there or not.
Sure it does...9 shot, 1 hacked with machete, 1 dead in the past week alone not mentioning the wounded/maimed. That's 11 more dead people than Germans would have done on their own, no? Apparently, human lives, or maybe just German lives do not matter to you.

German lives do not matter to a progressive because they are white.

Funny part is that these are the same people who hold Margaret Sanger up to a high position.

From USAToday -
“In both the cases of Ansbach and Reutlingen, the attackers had gone through a full asylum application and security check,” de Maizière said at a news conference.

Pointing out the fact that Germans do a fine job of knocking each other off without the need of terrorists is not supporting terrorism.
Sure it does...9 shot, 1 hacked with machete, 1 dead in the past week alone not mentioning the wounded/maimed. That's 11 more dead people than Germans would have done on their own, no? Apparently, human lives, or maybe just German lives do not matter to you.

Funny part is that these are the same people who hold Margaret Sanger up to a high position.
Another yawner.

daws, you are trolling. If it interests you post about it. If not, then just go on your merry way, because no amount of trolling will stop people from discussing it.

Another yawner.

daws, you are trolling. If it interests you post about it. If not, then just go on your merry way, because no amount of trolling will stop people from discussing it.

Another yawner.
Who said I was attempting to derail the discussion.
I sure as hell didn't.
It's my opinion that this thread is another in an endless series of total paranoia threads.

From USAToday -
“In both the cases of Ansbach and Reutlingen, the attackers had gone through a full asylum application and security check,” de Maizière said at a news conference.
These so called Security checks are a myth. You cannot check people coming from a war torn country. They don't even know where many of these young fighting age 'refugees' actually came from. Many of them did not come from Syria or Afghanistan. They can't even check that.

Another yawner.
I sure as hell didn't.
It's my opinion that this thread is another in an endless series of total paranoia threads.
You are trolling and conducting ad hominems instead of addressing the issues. Stop it.

Up to 18 months, even one month ago, one never heard of these types of incidents in Germany.

Why the sudden phenomena, one should be asking.

Why now?
i linked to several incidents already. there are many more, including a woman swinging around a samurai sword. so this is not unheard of. not at all.

Another yawner.
I sure as hell didn't.
You are trolling and conducting ad hominems instead of addressing the issues. Stop it.

Best just to stop giving attention to anyone who has noting constructive to offer. All of these people worried about paranoia now.... No way they would sponsor a Muslim refugee to come live with them and their family.

Another yawner.
Go take a nap then or read a book such as Sun Tzu: "The Art of War."

I sure as hell didn't.
Tell that to the families of murdered people. See how will that go....

Another yawner.
I sure as hell didn't.
I have addressed the issue and it' a non issue.

Another yawner.
Go take a nap then or read a book such as Sun Tzu: "The Art of War."
Read that before you got your first blow job.
Fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back