Breaking: Louis Farrakhan - Ebola Developed By Whites To Kill Blacks Just Like Aids!

Hopefully Ebola does wipe out the blacks
We know we frighten you Tank. You dont have to keep reminding everyone. Its common knowledge.
It is frighting how dirty you people always are, bet you're caring something too

I dont think thats it. We know Black people are not carrying body lice and the smell of wet dogs like you inbred whites. Just admit you got your ass kicked a lot by Black guys when you were a kid.

Come on Asclepias is there any disease your people don't lead the way in high contraction numbers?

Damm dirty monkey people

This animal is smoking the good stuff. Surely, if the white man wanted to kill blacks. IT WOULD BE A HELL OF A LOT MORE THEN A FEW THOUSAND!!!

TRY tens of millions!

Please don't fucking insult us!
You couldnt kill a fly pussy. You have no power. I just insulted you. Lets see what you can do you feral chimp.

Come on Asclepias is there any disease your people don't lead the way in high contraction numbers?

Damm dirty monkey people
Come on Tank. You smell like a dog when you get wet, you have genetic tendency to horde and live in filth, and you actually gave the NA's STD's. Who do you think you are fooling?

According to Louis Farrakhan and Rev. Wright, the Ebola Virus was Genetically Engineered by White People to kill Blacks:

Justifiable Homicide Black youth in peril An Executive Decision -Part 2 Continued

Means and methods of depopulation

What is the method that they are going to use to depopulate? Through civil wars in which depleted uranium and Agent Orange are used. Currently, there are 39 states in America that have already been polluted by depleted uranium. Look at the target areas: El Salvador—what is there in El Salvador that America wants? It is oil. America already has a military base, embassy, and CIA operatives working to kill off the Indigenous population so that nobody can threaten their takeover of oil.

Another method is disease infection through bio-weapons such as Ebola and AIDS, which are race targeting weapons. There is a weapon that can be put in a room where there are Black and White people, and it will kill only the Black and spare the White, because it is a genotype weapon that is designed for your genes, for your race, for your kind.

A very Serious affair indeed!

I don't know if this is official, but I'm told this is Scientific Proof of the Plot:

View attachment 32468

I am sure that you are all as shocked as I was by this monumental revelation!

This puts the whole Ebola affair in a whole new light!

Are you Convinced by this Photographic, Scientific Evidence?

Why is it anyone still takes Farrakhan seriously?

-
Farrakhan and Rev Wright would be most useful if they were each hung by the scrotum and used as pinatas.

He has quite a large following, and they are very loyal.
If that doesn't prove that the negro race is failing worldwide nothing does.

Forum List

Back