Zimmerman Family Values

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
A very good read, although you will be disgusted if you have any morality at all.

Meet George Zimmerman s Family GQ

After George was found not guilty of second-degree murder in July 2013, Robert began thinking about how to accelerate the Zimmerman rebranding project. There had to be a way to capitalize on George's notoriety. A family business, maybe. He and his mother had an idea: George could be the frontman for a home-security company called Z Security Products. "They all start with Z," Robert explained, walking me through an imagined product line. "There's the Z Bar, the Z Rock, and the Z Beam. They're all targeted to women. One is to secure sliding doors. One is to put in the front door. The light is to carry and is designed by George. It has a little alarm—you know, Help me, help me!"

Robert's ultimate goal was to turn George into a reality-TV star. His models were John Walsh, who began hosting America's Most Wanted after his 6-year-old son was abducted and killed, and the Kardashians, whose fame was launched by Kim's leaked sex tape. "I learn a lot from watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians," Robert told me. "Like, use the shit you've got." One idea was for George to be the focus of a Candid Camera-style program. One episode, for example, might feature a professor teaching a class about self-defense, and at the end of the episode it would be revealed—surprise!—that George was one of the students.​

The Zimmermans seized on their brief stint of subsidized luxury. They ran up a big room-service bill, cleaned out the minibars, got their clothes laundered, made several trips to the spa, treated a party of ten to dinner at the hotel restaurant, and bought swag—from bracelets to bath fizzies—at the gift shop.

Toward the end of their stay, according to Robert, a manager presented him with a bill for $3,600. He says he called CNN, outraged, only to have the producer accuse them of splurging shamelessly on CNN's dime.
"You and your brother are evil!" he remembers her screaming. The hotel manager threatened to call the police. Alone in his room, Robert started shaking. He wrapped all the blankets around him, ordered shrimp, chain-smoked cigarettes, got roaring drunk. Nothing helped. He called his mother in a panic. "I can't get warm," he sobbed. "I just can't get warm."

Bob (father) tells me that George's big fear right now is that he'll be charged with federal civil rights violations for the Martin shooting.

"He's worried," Bob says, "that if FBI agents come and kick in his door, he's probably gonna shoot a few of them."

And now we have ZDS (Zimmerman Derangement Syndrome) as Progressive pathogen.

There is almost zero chance that Zimmerman will be federally charged with anything. At least not legally.

He keeps finding a way to make a living. That's what liberals hate.

But, notice that he's failed at this too.

Yep, he did steal those images and sell "paintings" but he's so deep in debt, he'll never get out. He doesn't even bother to make a payment to the attorneys who got him off.

He's a worthless loser whose only claim to fame, only ability is to get into scrapes with the law.

And the RWs idolize him and defend his every lame ass move.

:lmao:

Yep, he did steal those images and sell "paintings" but he's so deep in debt, he'll never get out. He doesn't even bother to make a payment to the attorneys who got him off.

He's a worthless loser whose only claim to fame, only ability is to get into scrapes with the law.

Well, he does have a big Democrat bullseye on his back.

Well, he does have a big Democrat bullseye on his back.

Typical that RWs never take responsibility.

He did this to himself. He made a choice to gun down an unarmed kid. He has made other choices that involve violence to others and he has and will continue to reap the fall out from those choices.

Forum List

Back