BREAKING: Judicial Watch Files $30 Million Wrongful Death Lawsuit against U.S. Government on Behalf of Ashli Babbitt’s Husband and Estate

Those are laws on the books that are not in question. Your political assaults on your political opponents are in question.

Fraudsters are trying to take away valid votes.

They are denying your right to vote for who you want to vote. Note in Colorado even a Trump write in would not be counted.

And yet Biden's decades of famliy graft and grift is A-OK with you.
You’ve never had the right to vote for anyone you want.

But you’ve always had the right to vote. Trump tried to take that away from us.

If you can find the fraud, I’ll be happy to have to prosecuted. But you can’t deprive people of their rights based on what you simply “believe” happened.

Sexuality.

Marriage has always been between men and women from antiquity. Trying to say SSM is "equal" is wrong on it's face.

That being said I was OK with NY legalizing it via Legislative action, which was the proper way to bring up a new concept.

Still not equal to traditional marriage.
and you’re back to making the same argument in Plessy. States could legalize integration but can’t force other people to accept equality.

Segregation was traditional too.

You’ve never had the right to vote for anyone you want.

But you’ve always had the right to vote. Trump tried to take that away from us.

If you can find the fraud, I’ll be happy to have to prosecuted. But you can’t deprive people of their rights based on what you simply “believe” happened.

Talk about trying to justify voter choice because of your TDS idiocy.

Bullshit, you would come up with some other excuse.

and you’re back to making the same argument in Plessy. States could legalize integration but can’t force other people to accept equality.

The thing is it boils down to the concept of equal. race isn't a true difference in the sense that sex is, and in particular the use of marriage, which has by definition always involved men AND women, sometimes plural of women.

That isn't the argument in Plessey. Their argument was we can be equal and separate, which in practice turned out to be a giant lie, and they KNEW it was a lie.

And you still won’t admit that removing illegal immigrants from this country is probably impossible and extremely detrimental to the economy.

Not to mention highly inflationary.

Are you fucking insane? They are extremely detrimental to our economy right now, our tax dollars are paying for them to be housed and fed by the thousands. How many more does the US economy need? Show any proof whatsoever that you have that removing illegal immigrants would be 'detrimental to the US economy'. All you have are 'talking points' without a shred of data to back any of it up, you just repeat what you hear on the TEEVEE, and repeat it as long as it goes against what you perceive to be 'republican' policy because you've been taught to hate republicans.

Highly inflationary. :laughing0301: Care to go into a little more depth on that one???

3pa1dd-S.jpg

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to the United States​

At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $182 billion to cover the costs incurred from the presence of more than 15.5 million illegal aliens, and about 5.4 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a cost burden of approximately $8,776 per illegal alien/citizen child. The burden of illegal immigration on U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling, with the gross cost per taxpayer at $1,156 every year.

Illegal aliens only contribute roughly $32 billion in taxes at the state, local, and federal levels. This means that the net fiscal cost of illegal immigration to taxpayers totals approximately $150.7 billion.

They'll just ignore that, or refute it. These people are just fucking insane, it's really pointless to even discuss anything with them, a complete waste of time.

Which has nothing to do with what’s good for the country.

And letting in millions of unvetted illegals coming in from all over the world, costing the American tax payers billions is good for the country? Go fuck yourself and your bullshit.

Fleeing poverty and crime, settling in the United States to work and live a peaceful life seems like a lot less of a crime than Trump trying to steal an election and sending mob to the capitol to riot.

Those are crimes with actual victims.

How many should 'flee' and come live in the US? All of South America? Give us a number.

The thing is it boils down to the concept of equal. race isn't a true difference in the sense that sex is, and in particular the use of marriage, which has by definition always involved men AND women, sometimes plural of women.

That isn't the argument in Plessey. Their argument was we can be equal and separate, which in practice turned out to be a giant lie, and they KNEW it was a lie.
Race is a true difference but sex isn’t.

Okay.

But they are claiming to be asylum seekers, and they are clearly not that, they are economic refugees, and we should decide which of them get to come here, not let them show up illegally and be coddled by twats like you.

No, they are not crimes, they are part of the political process you are trying to criminalize.

The problem is that they are not 'coddled' by this poster, this poster has done absolutely nothing to help any 'fleeing refugee' with anything. This poster would shit their pants if they started setting up tents on their property or outside of it. Ask how many of the 'refugees' this poster has welcomed into their home.

So you’re saying we should treat different sexes separately but equally.

Should I get maternity leave as a man?

Do i have the right to legally abort my offspring if I don't want it?

Are women subject to selective service?

Should I get maternity leave as a man?

Do i have the right to legally abort my offspring if I don't want it?

Are women subject to selective service?
Yes. You should get leave.

The legal right to have an abortion applies to anyone who is pregnant.

Yes women should be subject to selective service.

None of this has anything to do with marriage.

Youre arguing that treating sexes separately is equal just like Plessy argued treating races separately is equal.

Yes. You should get leave.

The legal right to have an abortion applies to anyone who is pregnant.

Yes women should be subject to selective service.

None of this has anything to do with marriage.

Youre arguing that treating sexes separately is equal just like Plessy argued treating races separately is equal.

Maternity leave. There is also paternity leave. Notice the difference.

I can't get an abortion because I am a man, is that due to biology or equal protection?

The sexes are different. Now most legal situations that difference doesn't matter.

Should all girl schools be shut down?

Maternity leave. There is also paternity leave. Notice the difference.

I can't get an abortion because I am a man, is that due to biology or equal protection?

The sexes are different. Now most legal situations that difference doesn't matter.

Should all girl schools be shut down?
Yes. Tell me about the difference between maternity leave and paternity leave.

It’s due to biology. Men are not denied a right to do something if the physically cannot do it. Does biology have any effect on marriage? No. Because there is nothing biological about the law preventing men from marrying men.

Yes. Sex segregated schools should be shut down. Separate isn’t equal.

Yes. Tell me about the difference between maternity leave and paternity leave.

It’s due to biology. Men are not denied a right to do something if the physically cannot do it. Does biology have any effect on marriage? No. Because there is nothing biological about the law preventing men from marrying men.

Yes. Sex segregated schools should be shut down. Separate isn’t equal.

In schooling it may be superior, removing the teenage high school sexual tension from education.

Forum List

Back