Breaking "Houston WE Got A Problem" Cancerous Fumes Oil Fire And Leak

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
I just knew that this was going to happen. The Globalist are trying their best to raise the prices on fuel, so that prices of their bio-fuel will not look so expensive. All of a sudden, during the new green deal talks. That we are having lots of oil refineries disasters.

If this nation is under attack on various fronts, it needs to begin a serious investigation due to a conglomerate of evidence that might actually show such a thing to be the case. I mean unless the swamp includes our justice system into their grip now.

I just knew that this was going to happen. The Globalist are trying their best to raise the prices on fuel, so that prices of their bio-fuel will not look so expensive. All of a sudden, during the new green deal talks. That we are having lots of oil refineries disasters.

The risk of cancer from a burning industrial fire is grossly overestimated IMHO.

There were always fires in the steel mills back in the day when I was a kid. In fact, the mills had their own fire departments that sat around waiting for them.

I lived in the community and never came down with the Big C. Ditto for a lot of other people I know.

The risk of cancer from a burning industrial fire is grossly overestimated IMHO.

There were always fires in the steel mills back in the day when I was a kid. In fact, the mills had their own fire departments that sat around waiting for them.

I lived in the community and never came down with the Big C. Ditto for a lot of other people I know.

There is no ignorance like the conservative idea that chemicals are harmless.

[Health conditions of the general population living near a steel plant]. - PubMed - NCBI

Cancer Incidence Among Hardmetal Production Workers: The Swedish Cohort

All comes down to years of over exposure to anything that can kill or Mame the human body. Food can kill just like drugs, chemicals or anything that is abused or exposes us for way to long too. The left knows this, but they attempt to scare people into submission if they want to redirect anything they target for redirection.

There is no ignorance like the conservative idea that chemicals are harmless.

[Health conditions of the general population living near a steel plant]. - PubMed - NCBI

Cancer Incidence Among Hardmetal Production Workers: The Swedish Cohort

He never said they were harmless.

There's negligence on the company's behalf. Accidents like this should never happen. Make sure the company pays for all damages. The inky cloak is toxic. Any deniers are living in the dark ages.

Forum List

Back