BREAKING: House Republicans to Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas Over Border Crisis

I was.

and you know this for sure, how?
It is routine.
Has the 2023 federal budget passed?

The Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2023 is a $1.7 trillion omnibus spending bill that was signed by President Joe Biden on December 29, 2022.

Walls work. I have seen the Berlin Wall when up and it worked well.

The Berlin wall was only 96 miles long and heavily guarded with a mined corridor of land between the two walls.

None of those conditions exist for the stupid ass wall on our border.

Also, that wall was keeping people in, not out. Big difference.

The Berlin wall was only 96 miles long and heavily guarded with a mined corridor of land between the two walls.

I did not see two walls. I did see guards with machine guns. I saw huge rolls of concertina wire. I saw the few who escaped East Berlin photos on the west side of the wall. I did not see hundreds of thousands of people crashing in illegally. Yes huge difference. What is worse is Biden allows them into our country. But some want to whine over the Trump wall. Fucking nut sacks.

I favor a more robust wall to keep out the illegal traffic.

I did not see two walls
I guess you did not look very closely.

1704381275246.png

I did see guards with machine guns. I saw huge rolls of concertina wire. I saw the few who escaped East Berlin photos on the west side of the wall. I did not see hundreds of thousands of people crashing in illegally. Yes huge difference. What is worse is Biden allows them into our country. But some want to whine over the Trump wall. Fucking nut sacks.

Trump allowed them into the country as well, as has every POTUS in the modern era. Trump's number of illegals did not go down till COVID hit.

The wall was just a ruse to get rubes like you to vote for him. Do you ever ask yourself why he waited till he lost the House to ask for money for his wall?

Forum List

Back