BREAKING: House Republicans to Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas Over Border Crisis

Pretty easy. They see the immigration issue as their electoral salvation. A way to cover up for historic legislative ineptitude. Impeaching Mayorkas is another way to keep the issue front and center.
Also, keep something else in mind. No matter the outcome of the impeachment, which is going nowhere in the Senate, it gives the Repubs a human pinata at which the minions can direct their ire. Obfuscating their own culpability for their refusal to participate in passing compromise measures to address the problem.
Oh. Kind of like that J6 shit show.

First of all, I doubt you are really for building a wall in the first place. Secondly, You dont really care about what the damage of illegal immigration and an open border, controlled by drug cartels really does to this country and the migrants themselves.

You also dont realize that the cost in human suffering and economic suffering, and societal damage done here in the U.S. will end up being much more costly to the U.S. tax payer than paying for the border wall all by ourselves. IF Mexico had paid for it great, but that wasnt even necessary... and honestly as you are not a U.S. tax payer, you really dont give a shit except for the fact you like to bitch.

Our education system was already straining to catch up to the rest of the world, throwing in nowhundreds of thousands of school kids who may not speak english at all, immediately overwhelms our system. that is only ONE very small example. again, it really means nothing to you, which is why you bitch about whether or not we got Mexico to pay for a wall. The most important thing was to send the message to anyone trying to cross our border... You will not be allowed to just walk across without going through proper steps.
That message could come through the building of a wall, increased personel, etc or just a consistant and strong message from our politicians.

But since you just dont get it, Have to tell you again. Biden and his admin, basically with his actions and words let it be known to the world, if you just show up your going to get in. Drug Cartels also love this and do their part to make it happen while enriching themselves... Meanwhile.. our current leaders are helpless, clueless and deflecting.
So there is no wall and mexico didnt pay for it.

Child do you even know what amnesty means? No one who enters the country illegally should ever be considered for amnesty. BTW, I'll make my arguments any damn way I please.

I agree.

That is why we need Congress to change amnesty laws.

nothing else going on in the country. it is not like there is a deadline fast approaching for the current CR to end
Were you fucks upset when Nancy started the J6 Committee? There are committees now working on the budget.

Forum List

Back