BREAKING! House Intel Committee To Release The FISA/Dossier Memo (It's Over, Mueller/Democrats!)

Low-level people don't decide to argue warrants for domestic surveillance in front of the FISA court. I think the issue here is gonna be that the justifications GIVEN to the FISA court were (to quote Nancy Pelosi) --- a large bowl of doggy doo doo with a cherry on top..

Which started the entire spying on an opposition political campaign and produced a special counsel to look into collusion with the Russians AFTER the election night shock and awe made the conspirators vulnerable to prosecution.

The EVIDENCE for the FISA warrants and thus the spying and the special counsel, was in fact PURCHASED from willing Russian Intel folks who have a hobby of spreading fictional disinformation.. PURCHASED by DNC/Hillary campaign.

With this information, the structure of the "Russia Russia Russia" plot becomes crystal clear. And starts to look like the FBI/DOJ were weaponized to hinder an election and then COVER-UP the conspiracy..

Well we know NOW that the FISA was allowed because the Feds were tipped off by the Australian government... because Popadopolous was bragging about Russian hacking and that they were helping Trump.

That's WashPo bloviation. Not even a solid connection to the operating core of the campaign. Wanna bet that NEVER MADE INTO the FISA requests we're about to see???

That's not just the Washington Post. It was part of the testimony that was given by the head of Fusion GPS. It was what the feds told him when they informed the intelligence about what they had uncovered while doing opposition research.

Look at what you just wrote. Then tell me WHY the "Feds" would tell Fusion GPS ANYTHING about ongoing investigations.. Didn't you even get a whiff of suspicion when you wrote that??

You have to actually care about unbiased investigations to recognize that little issue. Just sayin...

You trying to lecture about being unbiased... that's rich!

The Australian government knew about the Russian hacking and Popadopolous long before Fusion GPS reported it to the government. No matter how hard you try to swerve things, that will never change.

Well we know NOW that the FISA was allowed because the Feds were tipped off by the Australian government... because Popadopolous was bragging about Russian hacking and that they were helping Trump.

That's WashPo bloviation. Not even a solid connection to the operating core of the campaign. Wanna bet that NEVER MADE INTO the FISA requests we're about to see???

That's not just the Washington Post. It was part of the testimony that was given by the head of Fusion GPS. It was what the feds told him when they informed the intelligence about what they had uncovered while doing opposition research.

Look at what you just wrote. Then tell me WHY the "Feds" would tell Fusion GPS ANYTHING about ongoing investigations.. Didn't you even get a whiff of suspicion when you wrote that??

You have to actually care about unbiased investigations to recognize that little issue. Just sayin...

The Australian government knew about the Russian hacking and Popadopolous long before Fusion GPS reported it to the government. No matter how hard you try to swerve things, that will never change.

Yeah? So did OBAMA! And guess what.... He did NOTHING. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Or they might actually change if we find out that little factoid was never ACTUALLY USED in a FISA justification to "wiretap" a national presidential campaign..

Yeah? So did OBAMA! And guess what.... He did NOTHING. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

He did what he was supposed to do. He had an investigation started. What was he supposed to do?

Jesus, Lewdog thinks Russia hacked the DNC. :p Christ, I would not be surprised if he was with LoneLaughter and other delusional, and apparently disabled freaks marching in the streets for reasons they cannot explain.

You dumb fuckers. When will you decide that you've had enough. It is almost hard to watch. I thought it would be fun
watching you all come to your senses. But it is becoming sad. I'm beginning to pity you. I almost want to send you money.
Translation - I don't like the way this going and I might need a safe space.

orig_social-justice-warriors-15-do-you-need-a-safe-space-little-2016-06-08-19-40.jpg

Or they might actually change if we find out that little factoid was never ACTUALLY USED in a FISA justification to "wiretap" a national presidential campaign..

The Australians told the FBI about the information in May. Christopher Steele told the FBI in July. Why would the FBI tell Steele? Well because Steele is well respected and worked with the FBI many times before.

You've argued over and over until you are blue in the face that the FISA warrants were bad because they were based off of the "fake" dossier... I think you are probably a little upset now that it has been shown it wasn't.

Jesus, Lewdog thinks Russia hacked the DNC. :p Christ, I would not be surprised if he was with LoneLaughter and other delusional, and apparently disabled freaks marching in the streets for reasons they cannot explain.

Dude... the Russians TOLD Papadopoulos they did it. :uhoh3:

The Australians told the FBI about the information in May. Christopher Steele told the FBI in July. Why would the FBI tell Steele? Well because Steele is well respected and worked with the FBI many times before.

You've argued over and over until you are blue in the face that the FISA warrants were bad because they were based off of the "fake" dossier... I think you are probably a little upset now that it has been shown it wasn't.

Both Comey and McCabe were asked if ANY parts of the dossier could be confirmed. And both answered the ONLY part they knew of was the Page trip to Russia.. End of story. POS oppo research PAID FOR by the DNC/HILLARY....

Obama was warned in 2014 silly one. What did he do? NOTHING! In other words, the whole meme about rooski collusion is shit. The only REAL evidence we have of anyone working for pootin is obummer.

Obama team was warned in 2014 about Russian interference
In 2014, the administration got a report of Russia’s intention to disrupt Western democracies, including the United States.

New details of Russia election hacking raise questions about Obama's response
Obama and advisers were concerned any pre-election response could trigger escalation from Putin or be interpreted as motivated on behalf of Clinton

You dumb fuckers. When will you decide that you've had enough. It is almost hard to watch. I thought it would be fun
watching you all come to your senses. But it is becoming sad. I'm beginning to pity you. I almost want to send you money.

Send MONEY? I accept, from a transfer of wealth Democrat, hell ya!

You are screwed, and we can tell that you know it, lol. Your demeanor is a dead giveaway.

It's ok, really, get your crummy coasts together, and see what you can do-)

Dude. Let me tell you something.

I spent the day with 3000 liberals. We were marching and networking all day. Not a single person
brought up this dopey subject the entire day. It doesn't register. You and all the Russian bots in the universe can't
turn Nunes' memo into a criminal indictment of a single person.
You don't say,what was that again, 3000 liberals. (So this was you and your buddy's blocking the road.)
f94bb8penbwx.jpg

Why will it take 19 days to release it?

Do it now.

Hope it will not be heavily redacted.

But - better late than never! :biggrin:

People deserve to know the truth!
Anyone remember a show called "Saved By The Bell"? in some ways it resembles the success of the Ferris Mueller Investigation.

Both Comey and McCabe were asked if ANY parts of the dossier could be confirmed. And both answered the ONLY part they knew of was the Page trip to Russia.. End of story. POS oppo research PAID FOR by the DNC/HILLARY....

There is a difference between confirmed and corroborated. Comey was fired...he didn't get to finish the investigation. We now know Trump likes to pay for sex and cheat on his wife. So the part about having hookers in his hotel room in Russian isn't that much of s tretch anymore.

Obama was warned in 2014 silly one. What did he do? NOTHING! In other words, the whole meme about rooski collusion is shit. The only REAL evidence we have of anyone working for pootin is obummer.

In 2014, the administration got a report of Russia’s intention to disrupt Western democracies, including the United States.

Obama and advisers were concerned any pre-election response could trigger escalation from Putin or be interpreted as motivated on behalf of Clinton

You won't answer the question. What did you want him to do? How do you know he did nothing? Hell, when the government tells you they caught the Russians doing hacking you don't believe it.

Sounds like a no win situation with you.

You won't answer the question. What did you want him to do? How do you know he did nothing? Hell, when the government tells you they caught the Russians doing hacking you don't believe it.

He should have had the NSA launch attacks on the hackers, order the various agencies to enact new rules about sharing information to make it more difficult for the russians to actually succeed in their hacking attempts. Instead, he sat on his hands and LET THEM HAVE THEIR FUN.

He should have had the NSA launch attacks on the hackers, order the various agencies to enact new rules about sharing information to make it more difficult for the russians to actually succeed in their hacking attempts. Instead, he sat on his hands and LET THEM HAVE THEIR FUN.

How do you know he didn't? Do you really think people are able to stop computer hacking 100% of the time? Please tell me you aren't that naive. Or is it because you WANT it to be incompetence? The Obama administration told you they found out the Russians hacked the DNC. Your responses are as follows:

#1: No way the Russians hacked the DNC!
#2: The government won't show me proof the Russians hacked the DNC so they must not have done it.
#3: Obama knew the Russians were going to try and hack, and he did nothing to stop it.
#4: Since the Russians hacked the DNC, Obama must have not tried to stop them.

First off, you've been all over the place. Second off, If you think that the government can stop cyber attacks 100% of the time if they try, your sorely mistaken. Lastly, there are 16 year old kids out there that can hack into government data bases that have top notch cyber-security, so a multi-million dollar budget Russian government cyber task force is going to be able to do it.

How do you know he didn't? Do you really think people are able to stop computer hacking 100% of the time? Please tell me you aren't that naive. Or is it because you WANT it to be incompetence? The Obama administration told you they found out the Russians hacked the DNC. Your responses are as follows:

#2: The government won't show me proof the Russians hacked the DNC so they must not have done it.
#3: Obama knew the Russians were going to try and hack, and he did nothing to stop it.

First off, you've been all over the place. Second off, If you think that the government can stop cyber attacks 100% of the time if they try, your sorely mistaken. Lastly, there are 16 year old kids out there that can hack into government data bases that have top notch cyber-security, so a multi-million dollar budget Russian government cyber task force is going to be able to do it.

You cant be this fucking gullible, can you?

Just wow... stick that head in the sand...

You cant be this fucking gullible, can you?

Just wow... stick that head in the sand...

Do tell me about that ANTIFA member that shot down the police helicopter in Charlottesville...

Translation - I don't like the way this going and I might need a safe space.

orig_social-justice-warriors-15-do-you-need-a-safe-space-little-2016-06-08-19-40.jpg

You needed to post that meme, didn't ya? You should have picked a place where it made sense.

Forum List

Back