BREAKING! House Intel Committee To Release The FISA/Dossier Memo (It's Over, Mueller/Democrats!)

Republicans are going about this all wrong. You're supposed to make these accusations a little closer to the midterm elections. Go too many months without revealing anything significant and everybody will realize you're full of shit.
Not to mention the fact that they're building this puppy up to be the biggest thing in the history of historical histories.

Now they're stuck - no matter what it says, or doesn't say, they have to pretend it's freakin' Armageddon.

Republicans are going about this all wrong. You're supposed to make these accusations a little closer to the midterm elections. Go too many months without revealing anything significant and everybody will realize you're full of shit.
Not to mention the fact that they're building this puppy up to be the biggest thing in the history of historical histories.

Now they're stuck - no matter what it says, they have to pretend it's freakin' Armageddon.

I wonder how much longer the leaders on the right can drag this out and still keep their zealots drooling like a dog waiting for its treat.

You know in some room somewhere over a beer they are laughing their asses off and making wagers on how long they can keep talking about it without actually providing anything.

Now they're stuck - no matter what it says, they have to pretend it's freakin' Armageddon.

I wonder how much longer the leaders on the right can drag this out and still keep their zealots drooling like a dog waiting for its treat.

You know in some room somewhere over a beer they are laughing their asses off and making wagers on how long they can keep talking about it without actually providing anything.
I'd guess the leaders are thinking what I posted and are at least a little concerned.

They're playing along as lightly as they can. Right now, this is just another talk radio thing.

I'd guess the leaders are thinking what I posted and are at least a little concerned.

They're playing along as lightly as they can. Right now, this is just another talk radio thing.

fair point

The media on both the right and left are pushing this story as if it is some big thing being pushed by the GOP Congress, when in reality it's still just a handful of people who have had blue balls since Benghazi. I agree that the more mainstream GOP leaders are probably treading lightly knowing that this "bombshell" is going to be a flop.

The media on both the right and left are pushing this story as if it is some big thing being pushed by the GOP Congress, when in reality it's still just a handful of people who have had blue balls since Benghazi. I agree that the more mainstream GOP leaders are probably treading lightly knowing that this "bombshell" is going to be a flop.
Unless there are clear and actionable FACTS coming out, those who are pushing this will have to stretch.

"2 + (what we think definitely could be based on our slanted partisan opinion) 2 = 4" isn't gonna cut it.

Admittedly, there are a couple of things that have my attention. The "secret society" and "fix this if Trump wins" comments are interesting. And this "we lost the texts/emails" meme when things get hot is getting a little ridiculous.

But, we're 500 miles from anything real right now.

NPR this morning is in pre-CYA mode on the memo:

• Nunez is a "Trump guy"
  • The memo is a distraction from Mueller investigation
  • 5 months of missing FBI texts seems legit

when is the memo being released?
Democrats have argued against it, saying Americans are too stupid to understand it.

They don't want it released - too embarassing / criminal....

democrats have no say in whether it's released or not. republicans control congress.

if the pubes want it declassified, it will be declassified

try harder, buckwheat
Didn't say they did, just relating what the dumbass Dem said, snowflake.

when is it being released?

if it's such a blockbuster, why are the republican wingers not releasing it?

They are still editing it.

The document is called a 'Summary of Evidence', and the fact none if you snowflajes know that is the 1st indication of your ignorance.

The fact that the Committee has to ensure the parts that would expose US Intel collection methods are not released 1st is another indication of your ignorance.

You like to say shit that sounds smart but in doing so expose just how stupid you really are...

Unless there are clear and actionable FACTS coming out, those who are pushing this will have to stretch.

"2 + (what we think definitely could be based on our slanted partisan opinion) 2 = 4" isn't gonna cut it.

Admittedly, there are a couple of things that have my attention. The "secret society" and "fix this if Trump wins" comments are interesting. And this "we lost the texts/emails" meme when things get hot is getting a little ridiculous.

But, we're 500 miles from anything real right now.

As a general rule over the top hyperbole is offered as an excuse for evidence. Not as a description of it.

They Republicans have already *way* over played their hand, insisting that the survival of our entire democracy rests solely on the release of this memo. It has to be a home run now, with direct, actionable evidence. Or they have egg on their face. And as the silence from party leaders clearly indicates......the memo isn't a home run.

It's official! The process has been approved to release the memo that will end the Mueller Investigation and expose the upper FBI and DOJ officials who tried to thwart Trumps campaign and then attempt a coup to remove him after he was duly elected. With that said, Democrats, and as Don Meredith used to say on Monday Night Football when an opposing team had been defeated:

"Turn Out The Lights, The Party's Over!"

BREAKING: House Intel Committee Officially Begins Process To #ReleaseTheMemo

Forum List

Back