BREAKING! House Intel Committee To Release The FISA/Dossier Memo (It's Over, Mueller/Democrats!)

It's official! The process has been approved to release the memo that will end the Mueller Investigation and expose the upper FBI and DOJ officials who tried to thwart Trumps campaign and then attempt a coup to remove him after he was duly elected. With that said, Democrats, and as Don Meredith used to say on Monday Night Football when an opposing team had been defeated:

"Turn Out The Lights, The Party's Over!"

BREAKING: House Intel Committee Officially Begins Process To #ReleaseTheMemo

Man, this is REALLY bad timing for Andy McCabe's vacation-retirement plans! HEY ANDY! ANDY! Are you reading this? I hear they have quite a kitchen there in Leavenworth! How are you at peeling potatoes?

Folks, this is another reason why Schumer shut the government down, to keep the memo out of the news cycle. He knows what's about to happen.

It's official! The process has been approved to release the memo that will end the Mueller Investigation and expose the upper FBI and DOJ officials who tried to thwart Trumps campaign and then attempt a coup to remove him after he was duly elected. With that said Democrats, and as Don Meredith used to say on Monday Night Football when an opposing team had been defeated:

Why will it take 19 days to release it?

Do it now.

Hope it will not be heavily redacted.

But - better late than never! :biggrin:

People deserve to know the truth!

The KEY word here is MAY-) It will NOT. It will be released before the State of The Union. That is what this whole "wait till now" has been about. The Republicans are not stupid, and Trump is smarter than they are.

Does ANYONE think, that if this is his vindication, it won't be addressed in the SOTU? A man like Trump, would NEVER let that opportunity pass; and you know what.........I can't think of any other President who would either!

Far Leftists should be really, really, nervous! It makes no difference what they have, because more can be added as time goes on. But have something big they do, for if they did not, the Republicans would not release it so quickly, while basically proclaiming, it is a game changer.

When you add to it that the Democrats didn't want it released, then you have to know which way the wind is blowing politically on this one. The only real question is------> how BAD is it!

We can all speculate, now can't we. But here is what I know to be true------------> Trump is no fool, even as the Left tries to claim he is. He knows what he has, and its worth. So does Chucky Shmucky-) Isn't it an amazing thing that Trump has allowed Chucky to shut down the government without caving. You know what that means don't ya---------> Chucky is in deep-deep-doo, as is the far leftists.

Good luck there Leftists in 18. I have a feeling this OBAMAGATE is going to keep you from getting ANYTHING up to, and including dogcatcher anywhere, but the deepest of blue states.

Think I am wrong?

Well then, you explain to all of these nice people why in the hell all these Republicans supposedly on the hotseat for re-election, would back this release, MONTHS before everyone gets to vote-) That type of nonsense is what political ads are made of in elections coming in November. Nobody is stupid enough to do that, nor stand behind a President that has low approval ratings, UNLESS they can prove something big.

So what do you far Leftists think it is-) I am relatively sure, I already know..............but I want to watch ALL OF YOU head for the hills when you realize that you are screwed, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars. And the BEST part is..........it is going to get WORSE for you, as the year goes along!

It's official! The process has been approved to release the memo that will end the Mueller Investigation and expose the upper FBI and DOJ officials who tried to thwart Trumps campaign and then attempt a coup to remove him after he was duly elected. With that said, Democrats, and as Don Meredith used to say on Monday Night Football when an opposing team had been defeated:

Man, this is REALLY bad timing for Andy McCabe's vacation-retirement plans! HEY ANDY! ANDY! Are you reading this? I hear they have quite a kitchen there in Leavenworth! How are you at peeling potatoes?

Oh, so so.

Potato.jpg

Folks, this is another reason why Schumer shut the government down, to keep the memo release out of the news cycle.
Agreed. They also said "10 Congressional days" correct? Meaning 3 work days, 6 weeks if no holidays. W/O shutdown.......6 weeks?

Note: they can build a Ford Fusion in four hours.

Probably nothing. I have been burned too many times.
Get off my thread with that pessimistic defeatist attitude! It's a sign of mental weakness.

Sessions will recuse himself over this one too. That is reality. 2aguy has it right. Don't expect too much until after the Ds lose 10-12 senate seats in Nov. Even then remember that it took two years for Watergate to break open.

Don't forget the fun outdoor activities....like breaking rocks.....

It's official! The process has been approved to release the memo that will end the Mueller Investigation and expose the upper FBI and DOJ officials who tried to thwart Trumps campaign and then attempt a coup to remove him after he was duly elected. With that said Democrats, and as Don Meredith used to say on Monday Night Football when an opposing team had been defeated:

Do it now.

The KEY word here is MAY-) It will NOT. It will be released before the State of The Union. That is what this whole "wait till now" has been about. The Republicans are not stupid, and Trump is smarter than they are.

Does ANYONE think, that if this is his vindication, it won't be addressed in the SOTU? A man like Trump, would NEVER let that opportunity pass; and you know what.........I can't think of any other President who would either!

Far Leftists should be really, really, nervous! It makes no difference what they have, because more can be added as time goes on. But have something big they do, for if they did not, the Republicans would not release it so quickly, while basically proclaiming, it is a game changer.

When you add to it that the Democrats didn't want it released, then you have to know which way the wind is blowing politically on this one. The only real question is------> how BAD is it!

We can all speculate, now can't we. But here is what I know to be true------------> Trump is no fool, even as the Left tries to claim he is. He knows what he has, and its worth. So does Chucky Shmucky-) Isn't it an amazing thing that Trump has allowed Chucky to shut down the government without caving. You know what that means don't ya---------> Chucky is in deep-deep-doo, as is the far leftists.

Good luck there Leftists in 18. I have a feeling this OBAMAGATE is going to keep you from getting ANYTHING up to, and including dogcatcher anywhere, but the deepest of blue states.

Think I am wrong?

Well then, you explain to all of these nice people why in the hell all these Republicans supposedly on the hotseat for re-election, would back this release, MONTHS before everyone gets to vote-) That type of nonsense is what political ads are made of in elections coming in November. Nobody is stupid enough to do that, nor stand behind a President that has low approval ratings, UNLESS they can prove something big.

So what do you far Leftists think it is-) I am relatively sure, I already know..............but I want to watch ALL OF YOU head for the hills when you realize that you are screwed, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars. And the BEST part is..........it is going to get WORSE for you, as the year goes along!

Exactly.....the Republicans aren't clever enough to build something up that isn't true...the way democrats do....

Check out Sara Carter...she has been on top of this story from the beginning.....she has the sources that have pretty much exposed this mess...

What? 19 days of this bullshit? I'm gonna run out of fucking popcorn and bombshells!

Don't forget the fun outdoor activities....like breaking rocks.....

Nah, won't be 19 days. Just wait, this is gonna get better once it gets the publics attention.

How do you do that when the MSM refuses to cover it?

By releasing it in front of America, that is how-)

I know the paid posters on here don't believe it, or refuse to accept it, but your side is going to be BURIED-)

Do it now.

Think I am wrong?

Exactly.....the Republicans aren't clever enough to build something up that isn't true...the way democrats do....

Check out Sara Carter...she has been on top of this story from the beginning.....she has the sources that have pretty much exposed this mess...
Precisely. Sarah Carter wouldn't risk her career over something as this if it was bogus. But it's not bogus. She's been reporting the truth. In any other time, she'd be up for a Pulitzer Prize for this investigative journalism.

Do it now.

I'm thinking that this is a wonderful move. With hints of a fabulously devious tactic refreshing to see from R's

A) Proper procedure shows Feinstein was way out of bounds for releasing testimony of a witness.

B) And this is a biggie. If they force a vote on the release of the memo it will show who is against the release of this damaging evidence.

Every Democrat voted against allowing the full Congress to see this memo. Then every Democrat on the committee voted against letting the public see this memo.
Transparency?

Forum List

Back