Who Will Be Stupid Enough To Work For Trump In 2024?

I stopped here because it was a strawman no matter what follows.

I don't trust Trump for shit and never said I did. I didn't vote for him in 2016. But Democrats gave me no choice but to start supporting him when you went completely off the deep end. Read my last post to you on that.

It's pathetic that the idea of someone not being in the complete pocket of a political party is so foreign to you that you say oh, I'm not in your pocket so I'm in the Republican's pocket is the only conclusion someone of your limited intelligence and massive bias can process
There's nothing more pathetic than people knowing they're talking to a liar and yet they still put their faith in him. Fool is the best term that defines people like you.

Historically when a company is in bankruptcy, they have to pay cash. They can get financing with DiP financing,but it's limited. The existing debt is crammed/converted to equity, and the existing equity holders are SOL.

Trump already made his money and effectively cashed out. It's why he doesn't care.

Historically when a company is in bankruptcy, they have to pay cash. They can get financing with DiP financing,but it's limited. The existing debt is crammed/converted to equity, and the existing equity holders are SOL.

Trump already made his money and effectively cashed out. It's why he doesn't care.
The only cares about himself.; But he's a very good psychopath, he knows how to feign that he cares about others.

The only cares about himself.; But he's a very good psychopath, he knows how to feign that he cares about others.

There is a difference in a sociopath and a psychopath ...
And there isn't a single Assclown on Capitol Hill that isn't a sociopath to some degree or another.

It's almost a job requirement, and that's not a joke.

There is a difference in a sociopath and a psychopath ...
And there isn't a single Assclown on Capitol Hill that isn't a sociopath to some degree or another.

It's almost a job requirement, and that's not a joke.

Yes, a sociopath does not care one way or the other if he hurts other people. A psychotic wants to hurt other people. trump is definitely a psychotic individual.

Yes, a sociopath does not care one way or the other if he hurts other people. A psychotic wants to hurt other people. trump is definitely a psychotic individual.

A sociopath needs to distort their understanding, or at least their presentation, to support their delusions or nefarious desires.

A sociopath needs to distort their understanding, or at least their presentation, to support their delusions or nefarious desires.

There are many similarities as well as differences between the two. trump's inability to accept the truth and allowing his delusions to totally interfere with his life where he views everyone that isn't supporting him as an enemy means he is psychotic.

There are many similarities as well as differences between the two. trump's inability to accept the truth and allowing his delusions to totally interfere with his life where he views everyone that isn't supporting him as an enemy means he is psychotic.

A sociopath can only relate to truth in comparison to how it supports their own delusions or nefarious desires.
A sociopath is either unaware of the truth, or would not tell you the truth if it did not support what they want you to think.

That is why, as previously stated, they have to distort their own understanding, or pollute their own presentation ...
In attempts to support whatever their delusions may be, or support whatever lie they may want to tell someone.

"

A sociopath can only relate to truth in comparison to how it supports their own delusions or nefarious desires.
A sociopath is either unaware of the truth, or would not tell you the truth if it did not support what they want you to think.

That is why, as previously stated, they have to distort their own understanding, or pollute their own presentation ...
In attempts to support whatever their delusions may be, or support whatever lie they may want to tell someone.

" Trump is the most perfect example I have ever come across of a malignant and probably psychopathic Narcissist. " -Sam Vaknin, Mental Health Expert.

During the 2016 campaign, Donald Trump said he would hire the "best people" for his Administration. Once elected, he proceeded to enlarge the swamp and filled it with the sleaziest people he could find.

Everyone who ever went to work for Trump, or swore their fealty to him, ended up regretting it. Many of them ended up in serious scandals, and some ended up in jail. Herman Cain ended up dead.

Here is a list of some of those lackeys who got badly burned by flying too close to Trump:

Mick Mulvaney, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Alex van der Zwaan, Michael Cohen, Rick Gates, Rex Tillerson, Alexander Acosta, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Steve Mnuchin, Brenda Fitzgerald, David Shulkin, Steve Bannon, Reince Priebus, Omarosa, Michael Flynn, Rob Porter, Scott Pruitt, Tom Price, Anthony Scaramucci, George Papadopolous, Raj Shah, Jessica Ditto, Madeleine Westerhout, Helen Aguirre Ferré, Alyssa Farah, Jacob Wood, Ryan Zinke, Ronny Jackson, Sam Clovis, Sam Patten, Corey Lewandowski, Elliott Broidy, Brad Parscale, and Sidney Powell.

But the most tragic figure of all is Rudy Giuliani. America's mayor went from the heights of glory and respect to a sad little man sweating shoe polish in a landscaping company parking lot with a fist sized gape in his asshole. Disbarred and disgraced.

Even Trump's propagandists have not escaped the effects of fellating him: After Lawsuits Against Newsmax And OANN, Here’s Who Dominion And Smartmatic Have Sued So Far—And Who Could Be Next

Trump burned through his first string in record time. Then he scythed through his second string, and then his third.

One shudders to think what the fourth, fifth, and sixth strings will look like.

I seriously wonder who would be stupid enough to take Trump's phone call in the future.
More leftist babble speak.

"

" Trump is the most perfect example I have ever come across of a malignant and probably psychopathic Narcissist. " -Sam Vaknin, Mental Health Expert.
Sez the nutcase.

"

Sam Vaknin, Mental Health Expert ... Was still unable to avoid giving an unqualified opinion based on nothing but observations
unsupported by any context or value that could be accurately accounted for after a more thorough interview and without the desire to attack the subject.

A sociopath will grasp desperately for any possible validation, as they struggle to maintain their delusions ...
And completely ignore the implications that leave them naked and exposed to the ugly truth of their own misunderstandings,

Sam Vaknin, Mental Health Expert ... Was still unable to avoid giving an unqualified opinion based on nothing but observations
unsupported by any context or value that could be accurately accounted for after a more thorough interview and without the desire to attack the subject.

A sociopath will grasp desperately for any possible validation, as they struggle to maintain their delusions ...
And completely ignore the implications that leave them naked and exposed to the ugly truth of their own misunderstandings,

Trump's own staff considered using the 25th amendment and having him committed during the January 6th attack on the Capitol, considering him mentally unfit to be president. When the people closest to you consider committing you, I think that speaks volumes as to what the truth of the matter is.

Trump's own staff considered using the 25th amendment and having him committed during the January 6th attack on the Capitol, considering him mentally unfit to be president. When the people closest to you consider committing you, I think that speaks volumes as to what the truth of the matter is.
Total bullshit.

There's nothing more pathetic than people knowing they're talking to a liar and yet they still put their faith in him. Fool is the best term that defines people like you.

Your insult doesn't even make sense. Write down what you said and notice things like that your claim no one voted for Trump in 2020 who didn't vote for him in 2016 contradicts that he got more votes in 2020 than he got in 2016 and your claim that everyone who voted for Trump is a MAGA Trumpster contradicts that he obviously got more votes than there are MAGA Trumpsters.

You suck at this. Do you know anyone who doesn't suck at insults as much as you do can step in for you? If you had a nickel, huh?

They have to suspend disbelief. There has to be a mechanism that shuts off critical thinking so that they can override the insult of being lied to.

That's essentially a key component in the survival of a cult.

A sociopath will do whatever they can, including referencing events that never actually resulted in any actions, to shore up their crumbling fantasies ...
And then when confronted with their inability to properly assess their own lack of objectivity, and lack of a desire to conduct analysis in proper manner ...
Will retreat to an attempt to suggest that their delusions are the most reasonable assessment of what the truth actually is.

Your insult doesn't even make sense. Write down what you said and notice things like that your claim no one voted for Trump in 2020 who didn't vote for him in 2016 contradicts that he got more votes in 2020 than he got in 2016 and your claim that everyone who voted for Trump is a MAGA Trumpster contradicts that he obviously got more votes than there are MAGA Trumpsters.

You suck at this. Do you know anyone who doesn't suck at insults as much as you do can step in for you? If you had a nickel, huh?
I suck at this. I don't know who you're talking about I never said anything like that. You are obviously very confused and / or you can't comprehend what they're saying.

A sociopath will do whatever they can, including referencing events that never actually resulted in any actions, to shore up their crumbling fantasies ...
And then when confronted with their inability to properly assess their own lack of objectivity, and lack of a desire to conduct analysis in proper manner ...
Will retreat to an attempt to suggest that their delusions are the most reasonable assessment of what the truth actually is.

I think you're going down the rabbit hole too far. You don't want to end up like trump . How many adults do you know that have tantrums in throat things. Even most children know better than that.

I suck at this. I don't know who you're talking about I never said anything like that. You are obviously very confused and / or you can't comprehend what they're saying.

I can't help Democrats, you just aren't smart enough to follow anything past your potty insults. Maybe you can get someone you know to explain your post to you, then why I said what I did.

Sadly I believe you don't understand. I just can't dumb it down that far

Forum List

Back