BREAKING! Georgia Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger's Testimony Blows Up Fani Willis’ Case

Well the Dems campaign to RIG the 2024 election is in full swing. Blast Trump with BS indictments to damage him as a candidate. Schedule show trials in the middle of the campaign. Claim he's guilty of unproven accusations that legal experts say is beyond a stretch.

No, he is being charged because dems hate him and they are terrified that he will beat Biden, which they should be terrified of because, he probably is going to beat Biden this time. There are people within the FBI and DOJ who will be going to prison if he wins, so a lot of powerful people have a stake in this, but everything has lined up in Trumps favor this time around.
A jury in Georgia is who voted to indict. Not everyone is out to get you just because things aren't going your way Snowflake.

Listen carefully. He's lying through his teeth.

LMAO, He's lying because you say so. Strange, I don't hear that. I know you lie, so I'll give your post the credibility it deserves---NONE. Asking someone to FIND votes is NOT illegal. Manufacturing votes as the DNC and their minions did, OTOH, is.

LMAO, He's lying because you say so. Strange, I don't hear that. I know you lie, so I'll give your post the credibility it deserves---NONE. Asking someone to FIND votes is NOT illegal. Manufacturing votes as the DNC and their minions did, OTOH, is.
Demanding that an exact amount of votes be found when told repeatedly that there are NO votes to found??

A jury in Georgia is who voted to indict. Not everyone is out to get you just because things aren't going your way Snowflake.
A jury hand picked by Fani Willis and that has seen only the evidence and arguments that she wanted them to see.

No one is impressed.

Trump claimed thousands of dead people voted in Georgia, but only two dead people voted. That's just one out of about 14 asinine lies he kept repeating even after Raffsperger corrected him.
Are you saying the courts ordered an audit of signatures? I don’t believe you

The phone call isn't a court of law. What he was trying to do was exert political pressure over what was at that point, a legal obligation to certify. Trying to compel someone to abandon their legal obligation is a crime. Impersonating legal representatives so they can decide the election in your favor is a crime. These aren't hard connections to make guys.
It’s all legal

Forum List

Back