BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

60795432.jpg

So impatient

Its only been a few months. The Benghazi investigation went on for four years

With Benghazi (which I found a huge waste of time), you had the entire incident in front of you.

You also had a clear view of what was either an incompetent or corrupt administration (and spare me the questions on that.....we all know you are a hack).

This one has yet to really be defined.

Hacking the DNC is not hacking the election.

End of that story.

Hacking the DNC provided a benefit to the Trump Campaign
At the time the hacks were slowly being released, Trump was making arguments to recognize Russian control of Crimea and lift sanctions
At the time the hacks were being released...key members of the Trump campaign were meeting with Russian agents
Trump and his campaign, lied about those meetings taking place

The FBI is investigating. If these are just innocent coincidences...Trump will be cleared
If there is a connection between Putin's actions and Trump's actions.....Trump has committed Treason

I could are less if they are connected in 1000 ways.

It means nothing.

Influencing elections is what people do.

People somehow think this "corrupted" a good system when, in fact, it simply added to an already corrupt lying system.

I really could care less.

The FBI is investigating.....that used to mean something.

If Trump traded "this for that" he committed Treason
Hmm mmm. . . No. That isn't how the Constitution defines treason, moron.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Put down the bong.

:lol:

What laws were broken? Be specific now.

it's illegal to collaborate with a foreign power to affect an election, or most anything really

look up the statute yourself dingbat

You should look it up nutsack.

You have no idea what they are talking with Flynn about and have already said he did nothing illegal.

If you think Flynn is getting hoarse then you're nutsack must be shrinking even smaller than it already is.

Grow a few brain cells and use em dumbass.

So impatient

Its only been a few months. The Benghazi investigation went on for four years

With Benghazi (which I found a huge waste of time), you had the entire incident in front of you.

You also had a clear view of what was either an incompetent or corrupt administration (and spare me the questions on that.....we all know you are a hack).

End of that story.

At the time the hacks were slowly being released, Trump was making arguments to recognize Russian control of Crimea and lift sanctions
At the time the hacks were being released...key members of the Trump campaign were meeting with Russian agents

The FBI is investigating. If these are just innocent coincidences...Trump will be cleared
If there is a connection between Putin's actions and Trump's actions.....Trump has committed Treason

It means nothing.

People somehow think this "corrupted" a good system when, in fact, it simply added to an already corrupt lying system.

Garbage.

He negotiated a deal.

A deal that is Treason

End of that story.

It means nothing.

Garbage.

He negotiated a deal.

A deal that is Treason

Only to you because you lost.

Suck on it.

End of that story.

It means nothing.

Garbage.

He negotiated a deal.

A deal that is Treason

Fakey, you and the rest of the snowflakes have jumped the shark. Your paranoia is pegging the meter.

for all we know the FBI bars cell phones in safe houses

It's never enough for you hateful progs to destroy the life of someone you oppose...you just have to continuously drag the corpse through the public square so that you can perform your obscene acts of necrophilia and other forms of debasement.

He's shacking up with Rachel Madcow, Obama, Clintton, and Comey in a new version of Big Brother!
LIVE FROM AL CAPONE'S VAULT!

Put down the bong.

:lol:

What laws were broken? Be specific now.

it's illegal to collaborate with a foreign power to affect an election, or most anything really

look up the statute yourself dingbat

And the evidence of collusion is where? Hell's bells there's no evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC for crying out loud. No government agency has examined the servers.

Comey and Rogers recent Google searches:

Countries with No U.S. Extradition Treaty

Afghanistan
Ethiopia
Nepal
Bhutan
Kuwait
São Tomé & Príncipe
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Laos
Saudi Arabia
Brunei
Lebanon
Senegal
Burkina Faso
Libya
Serbia

How many stupid threads can you start in a day? You've got rdean hands down.

For example this thread. After you put up the other thread that claimed Flynn was talking like crazy to the FBI you put up this one.

Forum List

Back