Breaking: FBI Confirms U.S. Election System Has Been Hacked By Foreign Infiltrators

There is ample evidence of the military doing just that Has the US ever used military power against its citizens? - Quora
Mixing National Guard and the US military is deceitful. Let's not forget is was a Democratic governor who order his NG troops to confiscate guns in Louisiana. It was a Democratic President who authorized the launch of a drone on Anwar al-Awlaki....an action I condone by the way since al-Awlaki was warring against American citizens.

What we are talking about here is a President declaring war on American citizenry. Consider that the Left got exactly what they wanted, an all volunteer military, and consider that most Left Wingers don't serve in the military...and those that do mostly serve only one hitch/4 years, and we have a situation where most military professionals, especially senior officers and NCOs, are right wingers who, like me, swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. NOT to a person in an office or a group of them in a building.
Actually it was the order of New Orleans police superintendent Eddie Compass on Sept 8, 2005.
Still state and the governor would have to have given the police that authorization.

Sorry, dude. Not buying the "illegal aliens" meme.

FWIW, most hacks are information gathering, not changing data since the latter is caught rather quickly and the former, if done well, isn't detected at all.

This was caught rather quickly, but won't be reversed.

democrats view election fraud as their sacred right.
Not buying the meme, dude.

The thing we have to understand about computer hacking is that the U.S. government habitually hires high school and college graduates who have taken a couple of courses in computer technology or even majored in computer science in some of the sub-standard colleges but are in it for a secure job and good benefits. Unfortunately, state, local and federal.government drones are no match for motivated computer outlaws enlisted and paid by foreign governments. Factor in a bunch of traitors in the CIA and the FBI and politically motivated so-called "intelligence" officials like Sandy Berger who willingly become criminals for a political cause and you might as well get used to the fact that there are no more secrets.

What systems did the Russians hack in the op, and why did the Russians hack them, then?

There is zero evidence it WAS the Russians.

From the link;

{The Arizona attack involved malicious software that also targeted the voter registration system.}

Voter registration? Sounds like the democrats, seeking to defraud the elections using illegal aliens again.

Just to mess with our heads...

Just a game to show the US's NSA and CIA and Military Intelligence how good their hackers are...and how insecure all of our government systems truly are...?

As an, "I'm better than you are..." nanny nanny boo boo?

What could possibly have been their mission in doing this....? Nothing they do is haphazard in my opinion...

Again, there is nothing to indicate "Russians."

More likely it was Team Hillary seeking to defraud the election.

"More likely" as in there is zero evidence that Team Hillary did anything and 'more likely' as in Russia does have a history- and the expertise- to hack.

And who would they hack for?

Why Putin's buddy Trump who has already signaled that under President Trump, Putin would be welcome to the Ukraine and the former Soviet Republics.

Probably Karl Rove's minions....he thought his electronic voter fraud in the 2012 election would allow Romney the win, but Anonymous stopped him, allegedly. :D

There is ample evidence of the military doing just that Has the US ever used military power against its citizens? - Quora
Mixing National Guard and the US military is deceitful. Let's not forget is was a Democratic governor who order his NG troops to confiscate guns in Louisiana. It was a Democratic President who authorized the launch of a drone on Anwar al-Awlaki....an action I condone by the way since al-Awlaki was warring against American citizens.

What we are talking about here is a President declaring war on American citizenry. Consider that the Left got exactly what they wanted, an all volunteer military, and consider that most Left Wingers don't serve in the military...and those that do mostly serve only one hitch/4 years, and we have a situation where most military professionals, especially senior officers and NCOs, are right wingers who, like me, swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. NOT to a person in an office or a group of them in a building.
Actually it was the order of New Orleans police superintendent Eddie Compass on Sept 8, 2005.
Still state and the governor would have to have given the police that authorization.
nope if the president ordered it that's all that would be needed.
In the unlikely event that all civilian authority was destroyed the military has standing orders to secure the country and restore order.

This could be Obama’s gambit to declare martial law. With a contested election he could declare himself the last democratically elected president who will remain until ‘honest’ elections can be held.

Breaking: FBI Says Hackers Breached U.S. Election Systems

FBI says foreign hackers penetrated state election systems

The Fix is in; Putin has made sure The Donald will win each and every electoral vote and 99.9% of the popular vote. And the Biddable will Cheer!

In the unlikely event that all civilian authority was destroyed the military has standing orders to secure the country and restore order.
I'm sure you believe nuking Dallas-Fort Worth would work too. LOL

I'm sure you believe nuking Dallas-Fort Worth would work too. LOL
It would if you wanted it to be unlivable for a very long time.

Forum List

Back