Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
All this means is that they agree with each other...it gives no indication at all what it is they agree to or with...fake news is very seductive bro!

Yes, agree with each other that the Russians were behind it.
Wikileaks says the Russians weren't behind it. They say an insider leaked the emails. They have met the gu and know who he is. That blows your accusations about the Russians all to hell.

Great. Put your faith in them over your own country if you wish.
In who?

All this means is that they agree with each other...it gives no indication at all what it is they agree to or with...fake news is very seductive bro!

Yes, agree with each other that the Russians were behind it.
Wikileaks says the Russians weren't behind it. They say an insider leaked the emails. They have met the gu and know who he is. That blows your accusations about the Russians all to hell.

Great. Put your faith in them over your own country if you wish.
Why would I have faith in douche bag toadies who are proven liars? Obama and Hillary are not "my country." "Anonymous sources" are not "my country."

Thank you for being honest. It's long been presumed that those on the right were self serving with no qualms about selling out their own country to further their interests.
It's refreshing to see someone admit it so clearly.
Post that evidence fk! Dude you really are in pain

Wikileaks says the Russians weren't behind it. They say an insider leaked the emails. They have met the guy and know who he is. That blows your accusations about the Russians all to hell.

Accusations of so called Russian hacking began during the campaign as a red herring to distract attention away from the embarrassment of how easily Wikileaks got their hands on all of the DNC and Clinton campaign emails, not to mention the trove of cheating and conniving they revealed.

The Obama administration has corrupted and politicized the DOJ, IRS, EPA, BLM, DHS, ATF, DOD and tried their damnedest with the FBI. Why should anyone not be skeptical of this convenient CIA cover story?

"Anonymous sources" are in agreement. In other words, no one is.

Did the CIA actually release a public statement? If they did, when did the CIA start going public? Doesn't that go against the purpose of the CIA? This isn't making any sense.

It only makes sense if... here is no official CIA report. Just a couple of Democrat operatives who wrote the press release in the DNC press room.
It's fake news.

I don't think it's fake news.

It's straight up lying with intention to misinform public and cause situation that will keep Barry in the White House.

No dictator ever gave away power willingly and peacefully.

"Keep Barry In The White House!"

You Numbnuts.......after another five weeks Jesus Christ couldn't do that!

Wikileaks says the Russians weren't behind it. They say an insider leaked the emails. They have met the guy and know who he is. That blows your accusations about the Russians all to hell.

Accusations of so called Russian hacking began during the campaign as a red herring to distract attention away from the embarrassment of how easily Wikileaks got their hands on all of the DNC and Clinton campaign emails, not to mention the trove of cheating and conniving they revealed.

The Obama administration has corrupted and politicized the DOJ, IRS, EPA, BLM, DHS, ATF, DOD and tried their damnedest with the FBI. Why should anyone not be skeptical of this convenient CIA cover story?

Go back to your initial question about Esquire magazine's cover story, "Why should anyone not skeptical of this cover story inside the CIA?" My answer is that the government did not do enough work to examine the evidence of how Russia hacks America's election.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Go back to your initial question about Esquire magazine's cover story, "Why should anyone not skeptical of this cover story inside the CIA?" My answer is that the government did not do enough work to examine the evidence of how Russia hacks America's election.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last time CIA "confirmed" evidence we ended up attacking Iraq and toppling Saddam. How not to be skeptical about any other baby incubator story concocted by the CIA?

All these "leaks" are coming directly from White House with simple purpose of dividing public. How they do it?

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.
CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney
ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary
ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood
CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

So tell me, why it is no surprise the media usually goes very easy on Hillary's & Obama’s many errors.
Ya think there might be a little bias in the news? Not little, it's f*cking blackout of anything bad coming from the left, and 24/7 full exposure of anything even little coming from the right.

Did the CIA actually release a public statement? If they did, when did the CIA start going public? Doesn't that go against the purpose of the CIA? This isn't making any sense.

It only makes sense if... here is no official CIA report. Just a couple of Democrat operatives who wrote the press release in the DNC press room.
It's fake news.

It's straight up lying with intention to misinform public and cause situation that will keep Barry in the White House.

"Keep Barry In The White House!"

You Numbnuts.......after another five weeks Jesus Christ couldn't do that!

If electors don't do their job, left is going to start another civil war. Who do you think will be in charge if something like that somehow happen? What prevents boi-king declare election rigged and completely suspend it, then appoint himself as "peaceful and only solution" when riots starts.

It was over the moment you started this thread. This is nothing more than stomping your feet and holding your breath until you turn blue.

Good try hoss, but experts agree that a phishing email IS the key to open up a hack.
so they agree that you have to get someone to respond to a phish to start a hack.

Thanks for clarifying that.

It's a way of hacking. What is so hard for you to understand about that? Podesta's email wasn't the only thing hacked.
I don't have any training in opening up a closed mind such as yours so I'm not sure what will get through to you.

1. The emails that were released were not refuted as false. This means that the information in them highlighted what that campaign and people thought.

2. All sides, Media, GOP, and the DNC try to influence the people through the use of information. No one will say that providing information to the voters is a bad thing.

3. All sides will gleefully release information on the other side that they managed to acquire. The DNC would jump at the chance to get secret information on the GOP for use in an election.

4. If this upsets you so much, then file charges against the Russians (if it was Russians) for breaking the law. By all means, prosecute them. However, you best be calling for the political parties to start taking their IT security seriously.

6. Stop trying to blame anyone but the flawed human Hillary Clinton for losing this election.

1. Not true. They were questioned as being altered prior to their release by Wikileaks.
2. Using hacked information for just one side of the election and not providing the same information for both sides is unethical.
3. The GOP didn't release the information about the DNC, and the DNC didn't hack the GOP. Maybe you forgot about something called Watergate.
4. You can't file a lawsuit against a foreign country in the U.S. over the election...
6. First you can't count, where is 5?

crying-baby-giant-eyes1.jpg

It's fake news.

I've been on these discussion forums and message boards since the spring of 1994 when I retired from my job...41 years with the same company. You must be the most ignorant son-of-a-bitch I've ever run across.

It's fake news.

I've been on these discussion forums and message boards since the spring of 1994 when I retired from my job...41 years with the same company. You must be the most ignorant son-of-a-bitch I've ever run across.

Coming from the shitstain such as yourself, I'll take it as a compliment. Can you clarify at least, are you always an idiot, or just when I'm around?

It's fake news.

Liberal Dictionary:
=======================================================
Ignorant - not fooled by leftwing propaganda.

It's fake news.

Liberal Dictionary:

RightWinger......stands for tax cuts for the wealthy, a big debt and an occasional war

It's fake news.

Liberal Dictionary:

RightWinger......stands for tax cuts for the wealthy, a big debt and an occasional war

Says the far left drone that supported the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton.

It is funny to watch this particular drone knock the FDR democrat known as Donald Trump!

FDR is their god and yet would not fit in the fascist society of the far left of today!

It's fake news.

Liberal Dictionary:

It is funny to watch this particular drone knock the FDR democrat known as Donald Trump!

FDR is their god and yet would not fit in the fascist society of the far left of today!

I've gottcher far left a schwangin.

George W. Bush was the worst president in the history of America. He had zero reason to invade Iraq and got 4500 young Americans killed there. Where I come from we call folks like that a chckenhawk.....somebody who sends other people's kids to do their fighting.

Last edited:
No matter what side you're on, if you aren't outraged over Russia's interference in our fucking election, you should be put to sleep -- permanently.
As opposed to the UN's involvement in the 2012 election that you retards cheered on?

Liberal Dictionary:

George W. Bush was the worst president in the history of America. He had zero reason to invade Iraq and got 4500 young Americans killed there. Where I come from we call folks like that a chckenhawk.....somebody who sends other people's kids to do his fighting.

He had his faults, but the top two worst are Obama and Carter and in that order. Sadly, I voted for both of them. I've since came to my senses.

Liberal Dictionary:

George W. Bush was the worst president in the history of America. He had zero reason to invade Iraq and got 4500 young Americans killed there. Where I come from we call folks like that a chckenhawk.....somebody who sends other people's kids to do his fighting.
That would be true of every war ever fought. According to you, FDR, Woodrow Wilson, Truman and LBJ are all chickenhawks.

Liberal Dictionary:

He had his faults, but the top two worst are Obama and Carter and in that order. Sadly, I voted for both of them. I've since came to my senses.

You know.....Carter had some problems but I'll be goddamned if I can understand anyone not appreciating the mess Obama inherited and the current conditions. My wife and I have cleared and withdrawn $100,000 from our 401K accounts and still have more than we had when Bush's recession hit.

xstocks-obama.png.pagespeed.ic.CP-QnP7HbP.png

Related: Stock market performance by party of president
Source: Yahoo
Data: Excel

This graph compares the performance of the S&P500 under President Obama with the average.

The stock market has performed remarkably since President Obama was elected and has almost tripled in value in just six years. The rate at which the stock market has increased in value roughly matches the rate at which it increased during the first six years of Clinton's presidency, but the bursting of the dot com bubble at the end of Clinton's presidency erased any gains after Clinton's sixth year. So, if the value of the stock market continues to increase for President Obama's remaining two years, President Obama will have the best record of any president in modern history.

Last edited:
Liberal Dictionary:

You know.....Carter had some problems but I'll be goddamned if I can understand anyone not appreciating the mess Obama inherited and the current conditions. My wife and I have cleared and withdrawn $100,000 from our 401K accounts and still have more than we had when Bush's recession hit.

xstocks-obama.png.pagespeed.ic.CP-QnP7HbP.png

Related: Stock market performance by party of president
Source: Yahoo
Data: Excel

This graph compares the performance of the S&P500 under President Obama with the average.

The stock market has performed remarkably since President Obama was elected and has almost tripled in value in just six years. The rate at which the stock market has increased in value roughly matches the rate at which it increased during the first six years of Clinton's presidency, but the bursting of the dot com bubble at the end of Clinton's presidency erased any gains after Clinton's sixth year. So, if the value of the stock market continues to increase for President Obama's remaining two years, President Obama will have the best record of any president in modern history.

Like I said....my wife and I have raked a cool $100,000 in gains right off the top of our IRA accounts and deposited it into our savings at the bank since Obama was first elected. NOT BAD REALLY!!

(especially since I'm over eighty years old now.)

Monthly_0208_0514.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back