BREAKING: Elizabeth Warren Overtakes Joe Biden in Minnesota

Its early yet and the polls will go up and down for the members of the DNC clown car.

I'll be laughing as I watch who leads each day. LOL

Its early yet and the polls will go up and down for the members of the DNC clown car.

I'll be laughing as I watch who leads each day. LOL
I'm wasting no energy in that trip. Technically, based on their own bi-laws, they can't compete against each other. they all have to agree with each other. that's who the dems are politically. so how does one decipher something differently than any other of them? what a fking loser bunch of unconscionable fks.

Biden, I can't stop laughing.

WHO is taking his candidacy seriously???

Gosh, if you do, you need to appear on .....

Minnesota. A little slice of the U.S.S.R. right here in the United States.

Klobuchar still can't get through, even in her home state....

I think I'm switching my prediction from Klobuchar to Mayor Pete.

Heck, who could possibly predict a HETRO Dem nominee?

It has to be another queer....

Groping Joe Biden caught sleeping at the wheel again! Next time we see Warren she'll be wearing a Hijab.

Poll: Elizabeth Warren Overtakes Joe Biden in Minnesota

Typical Ruling Class dim --

44176987_683565795376630_475892731562950656_n.jpg

Big Mikey Obama will be the nominee. He'll announce right after he wins RuPaul's Drag Race

e4c8f143f96cda8641eba01efddff40d82bdf95bc813b1f93095e70fcc383c53.jpg

It would be HILARIOUS if Michael Robinson ran....

If you and gay Jussie are such pals.... ooops,

Groping Joe Biden caught sleeping at the wheel again! Next time we see Warren she'll be wearing a Hijab.

Poll: Elizabeth Warren Overtakes Joe Biden in Minnesota

WHO CARES? Worrying about the Democratic contenders this year is like betting on which cockroach will make it first to the garbage disposal to fall down the drain! Things will totally change anyway in 9 more days once they all get up on stage and demonstrate to the world what total idiot lying losers they all are and make the country realize that all democrats are so bad, they still make Trump the only possible winner!

Michael Jackson loved little kiddies.

Michael Robinson likes adult male queers like Smollett...

Forum List

Back