Fox News poll: Biden and Sanders ahead of Donald Trump comfortably

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
in a hypothetical presidential matchup, Joe Biden defeats Donald Trump by 10% and Bernie Sanders defeats him by 9%. This is remarkable because this is Donald Trump's beloved right-wing Fox News.
Fox News Poll 6/16

Cripes it's over a year until the election are you going to start a new thread over every idiot poll until then? If so I'll put you on ignore

in a hypothetical presidential matchup, Joe Biden defeats Donald Trump by 10% and Bernie Sanders defeats him by 9%. This is remarkable because this is Donald Trump's beloved right-wing Fox News.
Fox News Poll 6/16

It'll be interesting over time and as more pollsters begin regular polling where this ends up. I don't see Trump losing Texas, but I don't think he can afford to take it for granted either.

Fox News Poll 6/16

It'll be interesting over time and as more pollsters begin regular polling where this ends up. I don't see Trump losing Texas, but I don't think he can afford to take it for granted either.

Texas is going blueeeeeeeee! We've heard that for years. Lol

Fox News Poll 6/16

That's not what I said, just ask the nurse to read it to you.

This forum has a "rightwinger" who is an extremely partisan leftist and now a "centrist" who is anything but.

What ever happened to truth in advertising on the left, anyway?

Fox News Poll 6/16

That's not what I said, just ask the nurse to read it to you.

Implied...now gfy

Fox News Poll 6/16
Yes, its called honest reporting-CNN and MSNBC should try it. Of course, the Democrat nominee may be somebody else. Hell, its possible Trump may not run-look at LBJ.

C69C5EA4-3C32-4129-A180-E82B16CFD27E.jpeg
Fox News Poll 6/16
Beacon research is a democrat run group and conducted the poll and here is the source
An Atheist, anti American.. who lives in Austin Texas

Fox News Poll 6/16

Legitimate, good, real Americans don't respond to polls...Americas filth does...Americas filth hates Trump...Connect the dots.

Fox News Poll 6/16
Hillary by a landslide.
The average of all polls did not have Hillary by a landslide. Stop lying.
No one is talking about averages ya lying filth. Several polls had her by a landslide. I have posted them here before. Polls are for morons.

Forum List

Back