Breaking: "Dropping an atomic bomb on Gaza is one of Israel’s options."

Israeli Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu suggested that dropping an atomic bomb on Gaza is one of Israel’s options.

He further explained that his intention is to emphasize the need for a forceful and disproportional response to "terror".

This incident underscores the complexity and volatility of the situation in Gaza (about 300 Zionist soldiers were killed or injured in just 3 days), and the urgent need for diplomatic solutions to bring about a peaceful resolution.

View attachment 853469

Why doesn't Hamas respond to diplomacy BEFORE they attack Israel?

Israeli Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu suggested that dropping an atomic bomb on Gaza is one of Israel’s options.

He further explained that his intention is to emphasize the need for a forceful and disproportional response to "terror".

This incident underscores the complexity and volatility of the situation in Gaza (about 300 Zionist soldiers were killed or injured in just 3 days), and the urgent need for diplomatic solutions to bring about a peaceful resolution.

View attachment 853469

The 'N' Word: Israel Minister Says Nuking Gaza An Option, Netanyahu Shunts Him Out​

Why doesn't Hamas respond to diplomacy BEFORE they attack Israel?
read the koran---the only negotiation in the muzzie world is BE A MUSLIM ---OR KISS MY ASS---if islam is rejected raping, pillaging, enslavement and murder is actually FAVORED. Al Nabi get a BIG CUT

You’re talking about the Israeli minister obviously. Just the way he looks 🤢 how the hell do a small portion of Trump supporters also support Israeli ministers like that.
OPTIONS!!! people talking war do consider options---WHAT do you consider the options,
franklin? What would you consider the options
for the Gazans and the Israelis. So far some actions HAVE taken place----do you consider any either Options of NOT OPTIONS?

I was mentioning nuclear weapons developed by Israel not the U.S.
Yes, but your contention is that Israel having nukes makes them hated

But.....US also has nukes and is also the only country in the history of the world to ever use nukes against others.....is that why the US is hated?

Yes, but your contention is that Israel having nukes makes them hated

But.....US also has nukes and is also the only country in the history of the world to ever use nukes against others.....is that why the US is hated?
What other choice did Israel have but to develop nuclear weapons?

I personally do not believe nukes make Israel hated. Throughout history Jews have been hated.

I personally admire Israel and harbor no hatred for Jewish people although I am not Jewish.

No 'black flag' ops on 9/11 happened any more than this did ~

1701571448830.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back