Breaking: "Dropping an atomic bomb on Gaza is one of Israel’s options."

Israeli Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu suggested that dropping an atomic bomb on Gaza is one of Israel’s options.

He further explained that his intention is to emphasize the need for a forceful and disproportional response to "terror".

This incident underscores the complexity and volatility of the situation in Gaza (about 300 Zionist soldiers were killed or injured in just 3 days), and the urgent need for diplomatic solutions to bring about a peaceful resolution.

View attachment 853469

Tomato/tomato, Nazi Germany/Israel.

Israeli Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu suggested that dropping an atomic bomb on Gaza is one of Israel’s options.

He further explained that his intention is to emphasize the need for a forceful and disproportional response to "terror".

This incident underscores the complexity and volatility of the situation in Gaza (about 300 Zionist soldiers were killed or injured in just 3 days), and the urgent need for diplomatic solutions to bring about a peaceful resolution.

View attachment 853469

1699258517431.gif

and blew up American hostages doing so.....

~S~
Long ago---1967---I was with a bunch of jews ---one guy had a transistor radio and called out "IT'S OVER"
I said "who won"? ---another person said---"WHO DO YOU THINK"? (like I am an idiot) and I answered ---well reports out of Egypt were ----(well damned miserable----the Egyptian reports reported downing
more planes than Israel ever had---etc etc.) The person said "AND YOU BELIEVED THEM"? Sparky----
YOU BELIEVE GAZAN NEWS??????

Hibakusha condemn Israeli minister's remarks suggesting use of nuclear weapons against Gaza​

Survivors of the atomic bombings in Hiroshima and Nagasaki condemned a Nov. 5 remark made by an Israeli Cabinet minister that the use of nuclear weapons against the Gaza Strip is one option in its battle against Hamas.

Following Russia, which earlier stirred up the possibility of a nuclear crisis in connection with its invasion of Ukraine, the A-bomb survivors, or hibakusha, feel a strong sense of crisis at the mention of the use of nuclear weapons by a party to a war.

"This is outrageous," said Toshiko Tanaka, 85, a resident of Hiroshima's Higashi Ward, who has shared her experience in the August 1945 atomic bombing of the city in more than 80 countries. "There is a fear that nuclear weapons might actually be used to exterminate the other party."

When she was 6 years old, Tanaka was exposed to radiation from the U.S. atomic bombing near her home, about 2.3 kilometers from the hypocenter. She said the Israeli minister, Amichai Eliyahu, "doesn't realize how terrible the use of nuclear weapons is," adding, "I hope that the leaders of each nation will not put their own national interests first, but look at the world as a whole and determine a path toward peace."

Kunihiko Sakuma, 79, head of the Hiroshima Prefectural Confederation of A-bomb Sufferers Organizations, similarly expressed his concern, saying, "Underlying his remarks is the idea that at some point Israel is going to use nuclear weapons."

Another hibakusha, Shigemitsu Tanaka, 83, chairman of the Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Survivors Council, said, "What a terrible thing to say. It is not human to think of using an atomic bomb on Gaza, which is densely populated. An atomic bomb is an indiscriminate attack, and no one can escape alive."

Israel is not a signatory to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons despite being a de facto nuclear power. Tanaka added, "As an hibakusha, I feel a strong sense of crisis."

Koichi Kawano, 83, chairman of the Hibakusha Liaison Council of the Nagasaki Prefectural Peace Movement Center, additionally commented, "No one should utter the threat 'We will use nuclear weapons.' If the war situation deteriorates further, it could become a reality."

(Japanese original by Kana Nemoto, Hiroshima Bureau; and Hiroyuki Takahashi, Nagasaki Bureau)

Hibakusha condemn Israeli minister's remarks suggesting use of nuclear weapons against Gaza​

Survivors of the atomic bombings in Hiroshima and Nagasaki condemned a Nov. 5 remark made by an Israeli Cabinet minister that the use of nuclear weapons against the Gaza Strip is one option in its battle against Hamas.

This is the very reason anti-semitism is growing. A country talking about a nuclear first strike deserves condemnation.

Perhaps the weapons developers in Israel have developed a low power tactical nuke suitcase bomb Or perhaps a nuclear penetrator bomb to take out tunnels and bunkers.

If Israel is hated now, imagine the hatred if they used such a weapon.
Is this why the US is so hated?

Because I thought we were hated for our freedoms and stuff

I disagree. Any response that leaves any surviving Hamas is totally unacceptable. They need to be hunted to the ends of the earth for the rest of their lives, just like the Nazis.
I agree, but the NAZI hunters, didn't blow up entire buildings full of people in their quest.
It's the way Israel is going after Hamas that raises concerns.

This is the very reason anti-semitism is growing. A country talking about a nuclear first strike deserves condemnation.
tempest in a teapot. A remark is somehow an atrocity but scores of muzzie dogs on a rape and murder and pillage spree for the glory of allah, is OK

Forum List

Back