[Breaking] Dorner and Police in Fire Fight

Yeah he needs to die soon, this is an embaressment to the NRA and gun nutz.
Imagine how much mileage the gun control advocates can get out of this if it goes to trial and all the details keep getting repeated.

Damn liberal media!

Just imagine how much mileage the gun control nuts could get out of a guy that supports gun control going crazy and shooting cops.

Can't see a lot of mileage there, but I could be wrong.

There's something the media isn't revealing....he is standing up for injustice, and this is what happens....the LAPD did something that was going to stir up a reaction unfortunately....:cool:

He's a disgruntled former police officer who should probably never have been on any police force to begin with. Murdering innocent people is now standing up for injustice?

We both know nothing about nothing but I think you know nothing about nothing about nothing.

Nope, I openly condemned violence he used to describe injustice, don't twist my statement. I said his actions are wrong but the reason he acted was due to what he saw as injustice. Killing didn't help his case but I think he had a right for an investigation.

You said he is standing up for injustice? How? By shooting people or by writing a semi-literate manifesto?

There's something the media isn't revealing....he is standing up for injustice, and this is what happens....the LAPD did something that was going to stir up a reaction unfortunately....:cool:

He's a disgruntled former police officer who should probably never have been on any police force to begin with. Murdering innocent people is now standing up for injustice?

We both know nothing about nothing but I think you know nothing about nothing about nothing.

He is a supporter of radical Muslims. He enjoys the carnage

Get your hate speech garbage out of here, put your allegations up your Israeli ass, what you meant to say in other words is I don't support israel. Sucks for you that the world is becoming more anti Israeli by the day and are against the injustices they commit on a daily basis. More off topic discussion by you and I'm taking this to the admin, and now I wanna tell you no more Americans dying for Israel you piece of shit! Go move to Israel! My interests are American interests, not israeli warmongering shit!

Nope, I openly condemned violence he used to describe injustice, don't twist my statement. I said his actions are wrong but the reason he acted was due to what he saw as injustice. Killing didn't help his case but I think he had a right for an investigation.

You said he is standing up for injustice? How? By shooting people or by writing a semi-literate manifesto?

For trying to send a message to the community, which shouldn't have been done through violence, he felt there was corruption and injustice in their decision to fire him. And unfortunately only through violence does it get enough attention to mean anything in this country.

I wonder if the media will cover the FACT that Obama ordered the FBI to end the siege before 9:00. Nobody upstages the Messiah on SOTU night!.

I missed where you posted PROOF of this of this crazy, wild eyed accusation.

Would you mind ever so terribly much posting PROOF again?

Thanks.

Get your hate speech garbage out of here, put your allegations up your Israeli ass, what you meant to say in other words is I don't support israel. Sucks for you that the world is becoming more anti Israeli by the day and are against the injustices they commit on a daily basis. More off topic discussion by you and I'm taking this to the admin, and now I wanna tell you no more Americans dying for Israel you piece of shit! Go move to Israel! My interests are American interests, not israeli warmongering shit!

I am not a Jew and to my knowledge I have no heritage there. I dont believe in all the hocus pocus nonsense. But YOU are definitely not on the side of America.

For trying to send a message to the community, which shouldn't have been done through violence, he felt there was corruption and injustice in their decision to fire him. And unfortunately only through violence does it get enough attention to mean anything in this country.

He incited violence (or tried too) among the minority community.

Right up your alley

I am not a Jew and to my knowledge I have no heritage there. I dont believe in all the hocus pocus nonsense. But YOU are definitely not on the side of America.

Leave your political bullshit out of this discussion and have it where it's necessary.

'YOU are not on the side of America' .....whatever the hell that means, probably by your definitions, I had this discussion with you and you backed out and only made derogatory name calling.

Now leave it at here, you're welcome to call me out in another thread.

Last edited:

Right up your alley

Incited violence? I didn't see it.

Right up your alley

Incited violence? I didn't see it.

Of course you didn't.

Lol

If Dorner is dead, color me pleased.

It is tragic that another person got killed before Dorner ate it, and even more tragic yet that a second person was seriously injured. I hope he makes it.

It is probable the Dorner was mentally ill. Quite sad. But it's still better that he's dead if that body they found is his.

Yeah it is'nt a surprise that it ended this way. I guess he wasnt as tough as he thought he was. All that BS talk in his manifesto with all the acronyms and what he knew was all BS. Glad the Rambo thing worked out for him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back