Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
His violent attack was due to his environmental extremism.........12 years of left wing indoctrination on the environment.... He wasn't a Trump supporter as he made clear.......
He made no such thing clear. All he said was he held these views before trump. That's not saying he didn't support trump. Meanwhile, his twitter account showed several times where he expressed support for trump. Your lying exposes the gaping head wound of your position.

And again, he clearly expressed his interest in killing immigrants was to cull the group because he feared them becoming Democrats and wrestling control of Texas from Republicans.

Fucking liar.

Seriously psycho troll, if you had the ability to feel shame, you would.

{The automation threat, Crusius continued, means the U.S. "will have to initiate a basic universal income to prevent widespread poverty and civil unrest as people lose their jobs." (Crusius shared an interest in universal basic income, or UBI, and a pessimism about job retraining, with Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang.) Crusius' idea was that fewer "invaders" meant more resources for government programs. "Achieving ambitious social projects like universal healthcare and UBI would become far more likely to succeed if tens of millions of dependents are removed," he wrote.}

You KNOW you're going to be exposed as the fucking liar that you are, but you don't care. You think that you might be able to get away with deceiving a small number of people, so you post your absurd lies.
Poor, insane poster ...

"The Democrat party will own America and they know it. They have already begun the transition by pandering heavily to the Hispanic voting bloc in the 1st Democratic Debate. They intend to use open borders, free healthcare for illegals, citizenship and more to enact a political coup by importing and then legalizing millions of new voters. With policies like these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely become nearly unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the Democrats is all it would take for them to win nearly every presidential election." ~ Patrick Crusius

Yes psycho troll, I posted that to you at the beginning of the thread. The hate site feeding your psychosis failed to include the very next sentence

{Although the Republican Party is also terrible. Many factions within the Republican Party are pro-corporation. Pro-corporation = pro-immigration. }

No one expects honesty, or sanity from you - you are pathological after all - but since I posted the entire quote earlier, you are quite bold with your fucking lies - if not for you being a sociopath lacking the development of a conscience or ethical core, you would be embarrassed.
Insane poster, that doesn't alter the reality, from which you're utterly divorced, that he adamantly indicated he wants Texas to remain in Republicans' control.

Because he was against immigration on the grounds it damaged the environment....he was a violent, environmental extremist.....

He made no such thing clear. All he said was he held these views before trump. That's not saying he didn't support trump. Meanwhile, his twitter account showed several times where he expressed support for trump. Your lying exposes the gaping head wound of your position.

And again, he clearly expressed his interest in killing immigrants was to cull the group because he feared them becoming Democrats and wrestling control of Texas from Republicans.

Fucking liar.

{The automation threat, Crusius continued, means the U.S. "will have to initiate a basic universal income to prevent widespread poverty and civil unrest as people lose their jobs." (Crusius shared an interest in universal basic income, or UBI, and a pessimism about job retraining, with Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang.) Crusius' idea was that fewer "invaders" meant more resources for government programs. "Achieving ambitious social projects like universal healthcare and UBI would become far more likely to succeed if tens of millions of dependents are removed," he wrote.}

You KNOW you're going to be exposed as the fucking liar that you are, but you don't care. You think that you might be able to get away with deceiving a small number of people, so you post your absurd lies.
Poor, insane poster ...

"The Democrat party will own America and they know it. They have already begun the transition by pandering heavily to the Hispanic voting bloc in the 1st Democratic Debate. They intend to use open borders, free healthcare for illegals, citizenship and more to enact a political coup by importing and then legalizing millions of new voters. With policies like these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely become nearly unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the Democrats is all it would take for them to win nearly every presidential election." ~ Patrick Crusius

Yes psycho troll, I posted that to you at the beginning of the thread. The hate site feeding your psychosis failed to include the very next sentence

{Although the Republican Party is also terrible. Many factions within the Republican Party are pro-corporation. Pro-corporation = pro-immigration. }

No one expects honesty, or sanity from you - you are pathological after all - but since I posted the entire quote earlier, you are quite bold with your fucking lies - if not for you being a sociopath lacking the development of a conscience or ethical core, you would be embarrassed.
Insane poster, that doesn't alter the reality, from which you're utterly divorced, that he adamantly indicated he wants Texas to remain in Republicans' control.

Because he was against immigration on the grounds it damaged the environment....he was a violent, environmental extremist.....
And he still killed people to keep Texas Republican. There's no getting around that.

Fucking liar.

Poor, insane poster ...

And he still killed people to keep Texas Republican. There's no getting around that.

There is no getting around the fact he did those killings because of his extremist environmental beliefs...... he believed immigrants damage the environment... that is why he did what he did.

Poor, insane poster ...

There is no getting around the fact he did those killings because of his extremist environmental beliefs...... he believed immigrants damage the environment... that is why he did what he did.
To keep Republicans in control of Texas.

The Bernie Bro named his Manifesto after Al Gore's book, but doesn't want people to blame Gore - actually he want's to spark you leftists to do the same as him in hopes of reducing the population.

But he's still a Bernie Bro

Where exactly are you getting the Bernie Sanders connection? Because he clearly supports Trump.

Patrick Crusius: Suspect’s Twitter Page Shows Trump Support | Heavy.com

Ohh, radical left Soros hate site Heavy.com? How authoritative...

{"My ideology has not changed for several years," Crusius wrote. "My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I [am] putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump's rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that."]

You didn't answer the question. Where exactly are you getting the Bernie Sanders connection?

Guaranteed income, free healthcare.. sounds pretty Bernie to me...

No doubt you want to forget about the Dayton guy too....

https://nypost.com/2019/08/06/dayton-shooter-may-be-antifas-first-mass-killer/

That's quite the stretch there. From his manifesto:

"This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas."

"Due to the death of the baby boomers, the increasingly anti-immigrant rhetoric of the right and the ever increasing Hispanic population, America will soon become a one party-state. The Democrat party will own America and they know it. They have already begun the transition by pandering heavily to the Hispanic voting bloc in the 1st Democratic Debate. They intend to use open borders, free healthcare for illegals, citizenship and more to enact a political coup by importing and then legalizing millions of new voters. With policies like these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely become nearly unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the Democrats is all it would take for them to win nearly every presidential election."

1) He doesn't want the Hispanics taking over Texas.
2) He directly ties Democrat victories to Hispanics taking over Texas.

And you think he's a Democrat?

Crusius also likes several Trump posts on his social media. You're seeing what you want to see, this guy was a Trump supporter. Crusius has nothing to do with Betts.
And Trump has nothing to do with Crusius.
The Democrats like you (I'm guessing), who are trying hard to make that connection in reverse just shows the level in which desperation has taken hold of you all.

So the Democrats created this Crusius ??? Well imagine that.

Fucking liar.

Poor, insane poster ...

And the Democrats created this Maniac. There's no getting around that.

patrick8.png

"This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion."

Except Crusius and Trump have similar rhetoric about Hispanics in this country, and Crusius is a supporter of Trump.

Like I said before, we have too many crazy assholes in this country. The last thing we need is president who sets these people off. When someone at Trump's rally suggested that we shoot Mexicans, Trump laughed it off like it was a joke. Then some asshole shot a bunch of Mexicans. I don't think this behavior is appropriate for the leader of the country and neither should any sensible adult.

Poor, insane poster ...

Because he hates Democrats and doesn't want them taking over Texas.

patrick8.png

"This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion."

Except Crusius and Trump have similar rhetoric about Hispanics in this country, and Crusius is a supporter of Trump.

Like I said before, we have too many crazy assholes in this country. The last thing we need is president who sets these people off. When someone at Trump's rally suggested that we shoot Mexicans, Trump laughed it off like it was a joke. Then some asshole shot a bunch of Mexicans. I don't think this behavior is appropriate for the leader of the country and neither should any sensible adult.
Protecting the border is Constitutional, and what has been allowed to take place down there has the Democrats finger prints all over it, and then the crats double down by encouraging more and more of it ?? How is this not creating extreme pressures, and it possibly leading to these sorts of things found in unstable people who were undoubtedly on the verge ??? What have y'all done is what I'm asking ? Fix the border please, and do it now. We don't need no more of this mass shooting bullcrap. Time to unite as a country under all umbrellas.

Yes, and why does he hate Democrats again ? Nothing justifies his actions, and I mean nothing, but why did he hate Democrats ?

patrick8.png

Protecting the border is Constitutional, and what has been allowed to take place down there has the Democrats finger prints all over it, and then the crats double down by encouraging more and more of it ?? How is this not creating extreme pressures, and it possibly leading to these sorts of things found in unstable people who were undoubtedly on the verge ??? What have y'all done is what I'm asking ? Fix the border please, and do it now. We don't need no more of this mass shooting bullcrap. Time to unite as a country under all umbrellas.

Doesn't matter - still doesn't make it ok to rile up lunatics. You're just once again deflecting to the Democrats fault because Trump clearly has not defused the situation.

But regarding whose fault it is, Republicans had control of all three branches of government for the first two years of Trump's presidency and weren't able to get it done. You're naive if you expect the opposition party to just mindlessly agree with your party's agenda. You fell in line with a brilliant strategy of having Mexico pay for the wall despite the idea being completely idiotic. Now that the idea you voted for isn't working, it's now the other party's fault. No accountability.

I have a few ideas that I could support. National e-verify and severely punish employers who hire illegal immigrants. The wall is a dumb idea considering that around 50% of them have arrived here via legal means and just overstayed their visas. They're not going to stay here if they can't find work. If you really want to get rid of them, that's what I would suggest. Don't expect the other party to agree with your stupid wall idea that Mexico was supposed to pay for.

Yes, and why does he hate Democrats again ? Nothing justifies his actions, and I mean nothing, but why did he hate Democrats ?
For some of the same reasons many conservatives posting here hate Democrats. You fuckers are sick. I've been saying that for a long time.

He wasn't a Trump supporter as he made clear.......

patrick8.png

Comrade, are you claiming that the John Doe who posted that picture is Crusius?

No, look at the top.

Crusius liked that post by John Doe along with several other posts by Trump.

Do you not know how Twitter works, or are you just lying?

What part did you not understand? Those are the things he liked. You can access "likes" on Twitter.

So anyone who likes any post from you is as insane as you? :dunno:

His violent attack was due to his environmental extremism.........12 years of left wing indoctrination on the environment.... He wasn't a Trump supporter as he made clear.......

Fucking liar.

Poor, insane poster ...

Psycho troll, you keep lying, being pathological that is your way, still you deny the simple fact that he hated Republicans nearly as much as he hates you Stalinists.

Not what he said, psycho troll.

Face it, you're just a fucking liar - and everyone knows it. If you weren't a sociopath you would be embarrassed. Even jillian skulked back to her Nazi gutter after being exposed as a liar earlier today.

Comrade, are you claiming that the John Doe who posted that picture is Crusius?

No, look at the top.

Crusius liked that post by John Doe along with several other posts by Trump.

Do you not know how Twitter works, or are you just lying?

What part did you not understand? Those are the things he liked. You can access "likes" on Twitter.

So anyone who likes any post from you is as insane as you? :dunno:

This isn't about me.

- Crusius specifically stated that he's targeting Hispanics because he doesn't want Democrats to take control of Texas.

- Crusius liked several Trump tweets.

Now put two and two together.

It's not that difficult, I promise. I think you're just playing dumb at this point.

EBveCb4XUAE6rQ6

As long as Trump is having a "good day", then things aren't as bleak as they seem.

Face it, you're just a fucking liar - and everyone knows it. If you weren't a sociopath you would be embarrassed. Even jillian skulked back to her Nazi gutter after being exposed as a liar earlier today.
Insane poster, that's exactly what he said. I quoted him.

This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. ..... With policies like these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely become nearly unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the Democrats is all it would take for them to win nearly every presidential election.

This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. ..... With policies like these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely become nearly unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the Democrats is all it would take for them to win nearly every presidential election.
Did you state you were Jewish? If not my apologies. In many cities that have had distinct ethnic and cultural neighborhoods, as soon as African Americans moved in, Jewish people moved out. Most ethnics move out over a period of time, but Jewish people moved out withing a year or so. Whole neighborhoods would go. To experience and see it is amazing. Most would be Prog left leaning secular humanists. The Prog equality spiel is not what it seems. As the crumbs go to some sooner then later. For perceived safety I understand. For politics of so called brotherhood, it is sad. Stand up for your beliefs and put yourself in the chamber of the weapon to prove your loyalty to the cause.

Did you state you were Jewish? If not my apologies. In many cities that have had distinct ethnic and cultural neighborhoods, as soon as African Americans moved in, Jewish people moved out. Most ethnics move out over a period of time, but Jewish people moved out withing a year or so. Whole neighborhoods would go. To experience and see it is amazing. Most would be Prog left leaning secular humanists. The Prog equality spiel is not what it seems. As the crumbs go to some sooner then later. For perceived safety I understand. For politics of so called brotherhood, it is sad. Stand up for your beliefs and put yourself in the chamber of the weapon to prove your loyalty to the cause.
Too stupid for words.

Yes, I am Jewish. There are blacks who live in my neighborhood. Most have moved in after I did.

I did not move out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back