Florida declares public health emergency over Hepatitis A

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Miami Herald) – With 56 new cases of Hepatitis A reported statewide in the week since the last reporting period, the Florida Surgeon General declared a public health emergency on Thursday, allowing health officials to test and treat people suspected of carrying the virus. “I am declaring this Public Health Emergency as a proactive step to appropriately alert the public to this serious illness and prevent further spread of Hepatitis A in our state,” Florida Surgeon General Dr. Scott Rivkees said. “The best way to prevent

Oh why worry you get blood with aids in it and nobody cares it's just a misdemeanor in CA.

See this is not even a felony any longer ! the blood from CA goes out across the country. XA is the main head quarters..

upload_2019-8-3_11-54-19.png

Knowingly exposing someone or blood supply to HIV no longer a felony in California

Last edited:
Yep. Can't offend mentally ill faggots, the main spreaders of both HIV and hepatitis A.

Picaro is nuts. Hep A is spread by feces under the fingernails, as in any race or any gender with or without the use of toilet paper.

I got inoculated for it 2 weeks ago. My employer got all of us inoculated.

Nasty disease if you get it.

Hep A is Picornaviridae, like poliovirus. Hep B is Hepadnaviridae. Hep C is Flaviviridae, like yellow fever and Zika. Hep D is unranked and Hep E is Hepeviridae.

Picaro is nuts. Hep A is spread by feces under the fingernails, as in any race or any gender with or without the use of toilet paper.

And you're a liar; the CDC and WHO both provide info on epidemics; Faggot Pride Month is a routine announcement of epidemics among faggots, and the major areas that attract lots of their fans for the 'Pride Parades'. Nobody said homosexuality was the cause of the spread, either, you're trying to shift the topic by deliberately mis-representing what I said, is all. Unless you want to try and claim faggots don't indulge in anal sex and anal play with multiple strangers as a 'facet' of their 'lifestyle', and we all know most of them don't care a hoot if they infect each other with diseases. Good luck with that .

(Miami Herald) – With 56 new cases of Hepatitis A reported statewide in the week since the last reporting period, the Florida Surgeon General declared a public health emergency on Thursday, allowing health officials to test and treat people suspected of carrying the virus. “I am declaring this Public Health Emergency as a proactive step to appropriately alert the public to this serious illness and prevent further spread of Hepatitis A in our state,” Florida Surgeon General Dr. Scott Rivkees said. “The best way to prevent

Oh why worry you get blood with aids in it and nobody cares it's just a misdemeanor in CA.

See this is not even a felony any longer ! the blood from CA goes out across the country. XA is the main head quarters..

View attachment 272588

Knowingly exposing someone or blood supply to HIV no longer a felony in California

This is the biggest reason I gave up fast food, or food not prepared by me and mine.

Yep. Can't offend mentally ill faggots, the main spreaders of both HIV and hepatitis A.

Goddamn you are dumb, HIV spreading hepatitis A. Maybe B but you and anyone else can spread A. Better do some research on that one.

Crawl back up your ass and die, troll. You're too stupid to take seriously, whoever's sock you are.

So you are so stupid you don't know the difference and someone else is a stupid troll.

Goddamn you are dumb, HIV spreading hepatitis A. Maybe B but you and anyone else can spread A. Better do some research on that one.

Crawl back up your ass and die, troll. You're too stupid to take seriously, whoever's sock you are.

So you are so stupid you don't know the difference and someone else is a stupid troll.

Says the moron who is trying to dispute facts that others can easily look up at the CDC, WHO, and coziness of other sources. lol like I said you're just too dumb to do anything else but troll. Your hero badger2 isn't much better or brighter.

Says the moron who is trying to dispute facts that others can easily look up at the CDC, WHO, and coziness of other sources. lol like I said you're just too dumb to do anything else but troll. Your hero badger2 isn't much better or brighter.

Again dumbass you get hepatitis A from shit on your hands and all HIV patients don't have shit on their hands but I bet you don't wash your hands after using the bathroom, touching a doorknob or know for that matter or shaking someone's hand or other body part, etc.

Forum List

Back