Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Trump has nothing to do with Crusius.

patrick8.png

"This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion."

Except Crusius and Trump have similar rhetoric about Hispanics in this country, and Crusius is a supporter of Trump.

Like I said before, we have too many crazy assholes in this country. The last thing we need is president who sets these people off. When someone at Trump's rally suggested that we shoot Mexicans, Trump laughed it off like it was a joke. Then some asshole shot a bunch of Mexicans. I don't think this behavior is appropriate for the leader of the country and neither should any sensible adult.
Protecting the border is Constitutional, and what has been allowed to take place down there has the Democrats finger prints all over it, and then the crats double down by encouraging more and more of it ?? How is this not creating extreme pressures, and it possibly leading to these sorts of things found in unstable people who were undoubtedly on the verge ??? What have y'all done is what I'm asking ? Fix the border please, and do it now. We don't need no more of this mass shooting bullcrap. Time to unite as a country under all umbrellas.

Doesn't matter - still doesn't make it ok to rile up lunatics. You're just once again deflecting to the Democrats fault because Trump clearly has not defused the situation.

But regarding whose fault it is, Republicans had control of all three branches of government for the first two years of Trump's presidency and weren't able to get it done. You're naive if you expect the opposition party to just mindlessly agree with your party's agenda. You fell in line with a brilliant strategy of having Mexico pay for the wall despite the idea being completely idiotic. Now that the idea you voted for isn't working, it's now the other party's fault. No accountability.

I have a few ideas that I could support. National e-verify and severely punish employers who hire illegal immigrants. The wall is a dumb idea considering that around 50% of them have arrived here via legal means and just overstayed their visas. They're not going to stay here if they can't find work. If you really want to get rid of them, that's what I would suggest. Don't expect the other party to agree with your stupid wall idea that Mexico was supposed to pay for.
No one wants to "GET RID OF ANYONE"... THOSE WERE YOUR WORDS..... WE AS A NATION WANT OUR LAWS UPHELD, OUR BORDERS SECURED, AND A BALANCE RETURNED IN IT ALL. THE DEMOCRATS ARE NOW THE PARTY OF OBSTRUCTION/RESISTANCE AGAINST OUR LAWS BEING UPHELD, AND AGAINST THE CITIZENS OF THIS NATION WANTING OUR LAWS UPHELD. FACT.

Agree that corporations, and labor intensive companies etc, are the culprits that have led to this crap over time. Yes they should be monitored heavily for aiding and abetting law breakers in which makes them law breakers also. The main problem going on today though, is that it will take a few years to get American's back up to speed again, and to get them being proud of working again. That has been Trump's plan all along for all, but these things take time. MAGA.

Last edited:
Because he was against immigration on the grounds it damaged the environment....he was a violent, environmental extremist.....
And he still killed people to keep Texas Republican. There's no getting around that.
And the Democrats created this Maniac. There's no getting around that.
Because he hates Democrats and doesn't want them taking over Texas.
Yes, and why does he hate Democrats again ? Nothing justifies his actions, and I mean nothing, but why did he hate Democrats ?
For some of the same reasons many conservatives posting here hate Democrats. You fuckers are sick. I've been saying that for a long time.
Using the broad brush indiscriminately eh ?? Glad your words aren't bullets.

Listen, of course their are going to be those who disagree in life, but this bullcrap has gone way to far. Time for the country to unite again. Time for groups to quit being led around by their noses. Get over it, and work to win elections based upon dinner table issues again.

Oh you mean the leader that's been trying to defuse the situation America had gotten itself into since day one ?? That leader ??? You mean Donald Trump ??? Yes you do.

Go Trump... MAGA.

19510578_334932460273028_4437980780719315754_n.jpg

Cesar Sayoc, Who Mailed Pipe Bombs to Trump Critics, Is Sentenced to 20 Years

Police: El Paso shooting suspect said he targeted Mexicans

Black Protester Is Sucker-Punched by White Donald Trump Supporter at Rally

If he has been trying to defuse these situations, then he's doing a really shitty job of it.

Setting the man up has been the evilness of the left since day one. The only way you will understand anything is to get out of the fog, and begin to assess the situation better, and quit being led by those with a political and cultural agenda.

Job's insurance prices, taxes, the border, freedom, soverignty, history, and all things that lead individuals to their independence is what matters, and not these political agenda's that fuel hate, stupidity, race baiting, theft, social engineering for these groups wanting to drag everyone else into the fire with them.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your 'president' has been welcoming the racist right wing extreme fringiest of the fringe long b4 he got the keys to the white house & he's feeding spoiled steak tartre to the basket dwelling deplorables like - swallowing it & spewing it like dregs that they are. it's all he has left & he knows it.

which one are you?

Obama doing these things somehow escapes you ??

lol.....oh i will wait for any kind of comparable video you can show me how obama was whipping up the mobs practically foaming at the mouth, & shouting the most vile racist jargon.

Some people shout yes, and then some people are like snakes that are sly but lethal in their divisive rehtoric. Some types of leaders stay calm in order to work their voodoo in a very sly way. This way the people never know what hit'em. Fines for not having Obama care, and then the insurance wasn't even any good ??? Yeah that was a good one alright..... Good grief.

i worked as a nurses aid & a few patients had grand mal seizures & oh ya it happens.
So Donald Trump almost had a Grand Mal seizure...is that what you are claiming? :icon_rolleyes:
That's very, umm, credible of you to say so.

the link is there & the video is there & donny was there... lol.... you fool no one.
I saw some sort of link to a Trump rally or something. Still not seeing proof of that "vile racist jargon" you claim Trump was spewing out.
That's all I've asked for for about three or four posts now and you cannot provide any of it. I'm so surprised.

Instead of this run around I'm getting why don't you go fuck yourself and we'll call it all even?

lol - i said his audience was foaming at the mouth, not donny. if you understood it wrong - that's not my problem. besides, he tends to use more dog whistling to get his views known, although they are not very well disguised. if you look at his base, they are insane with their rhetoric.... funny that 'the base' in arabic is alqeida.

Setting the man up has been the evilness of the left since day one. The only way you will understand anything is to get out of the fog, and begin to assess the situation better, and quit being led by those with a political and cultural agenda.

Job's insurance prices, taxes, the border, freedom, soverignty, history, and all things that lead individuals to their independence is what matters, and not these political agenda's that fuel hate, stupidity, race baiting, theft, social engineering for these groups wanting to drag everyone else into the fire with them.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your 'president' has been welcoming the racist right wing extreme fringiest of the fringe long b4 he got the keys to the white house & he's feeding spoiled steak tartre to the basket dwelling deplorables like - swallowing it & spewing it like dregs that they are. it's all he has left & he knows it.

which one are you?

Obama doing these things somehow escapes you ??

lol.....oh i will wait for any kind of comparable video you can show me how obama was whipping up the mobs practically foaming at the mouth, & shouting the most vile racist jargon.

Some people shout yes, and then some people are like snakes that are sly but lethal in their divisive rehtoric. Some types of leaders stay calm in order to work their voodoo in a very sly way. This way the people never know what hit'em. Fines for not having Obama care, and then the insurance wasn't even any good ??? Yeah that was a good one alright..... Good grief.

lol - what? that really needs some polishing b4 you ty to sell it.

lol - i said his audience was foaming at the mouth, not donny. if you understood it wrong - that's not my problem.
It kind of is based on your writing skills and Jr. High grasp of English but whatever.
I doubt that neither Trump nor the crowd he addressed were on the verge of literally foaming at the mouth.

besides, he tends to use more dog whistling to get his views known, although they are not very well disguised. if you look at his base, they are insane with their rhetoric.... funny that 'the base' in arabic is alqeida.
As insane as the people who threatened the lives of survivors of the Wal Mart shooting because they agreed to meet with Trump when he came to El Paso? I doubt that very much.

lol - i said his audience was foaming at the mouth, not donny. if you understood it wrong - that's not my problem.
It kind of is based on your writing skills and Jr. High grasp of English but whatever.
I doubt that neither Trump nor the crowd he addressed were on the verge of literally foaming at the mouth.

besides, he tends to use more dog whistling to get his views known, although they are not very well disguised. if you look at his base, they are insane with their rhetoric.... funny that 'the base' in arabic is alqeida.
As insane as the people who threatened the lives of survivors of the Wal Mart shooting because they agreed to meet with Trump when he came to El Paso? I doubt that very much.

<pffft> b4 you try to come down on me for my writing skills, perhaps you should learn the definition of ' metaphor '.

<pffft> b4 you try to come down on me for my writing skills, perhaps you should learn the definition of ' metaphor '.
Why is that? Don't snap at me because you are seemingly unable to distinguish between Trump and his audience when spewing out your hyperbolic bullshit about foaming at the mouth and racist jargon.

By the way, if you are implying to "foam at the mouth" is a metaphor, it is not. It is an analogy.
Grow up, lady.

Last edited:
Why is that? Don't snap at me because you are seemingly unable to distinguish between Trump and his audience when spewing out your hyperbolic bullshit about foaming at the mouth and racist jargon.

i never said anything about 'literally' foaming at the mouth. remember when i said cliche'.... metaphor....? <---- ya that.

looks like your reading comp skills are severely lacking, but that's ok; i get it - you are one of them thar poorly educated types that trump loves long time.

good boy!

i never said anything about 'literally' foaming at the mouth. remember when i said cliche'.... metaphor....? <---- ya that.
You claimed a metaphor after the fact in order to clarify your poor writing skills. (it is an analogy, by the way. Not a metaphor). If you'd said something like, Trump's audience was on the verge of foaming at the mouth, as if they were mad dogs, then you'd have a point.
My cleaned up version of your jumbled bs is crystal clear.
But you didn't do that. And you don't have a point.

looks like your reading comp skills are severely lacking, but that's ok; i get it - you are one of them thar poorly educated types that trump loves long time.
My reading skills are exemplary. Don't lay your faults on me, dumb bitch.

Last edited:
Because he was against immigration on the grounds it damaged the environment....he was a violent, environmental extremist.....
And he still killed people to keep Texas Republican. There's no getting around that.

There is no getting around the fact he did those killings because of his extremist environmental beliefs...... he believed immigrants damage the environment... that is why he did what he did.
To keep Republicans in control of Texas.

Not what he said, psycho troll.

Face it, you're just a fucking liar - and everyone knows it. If you weren't a sociopath you would be embarrassed. Even jillian skulked back to her Nazi gutter after being exposed as a liar earlier today.
Insane poster, that's exactly what he said. I quoted him.

This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. ..... With policies like these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely become nearly unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the Democrats is all it would take for them to win nearly every presidential election.

Psycho Troll, you cut and pasted an EDITED quote from the hate site that programs you which cleverly (no, not really dunce) edited out the next line..

You claimed a metaphor after the fact in order to clarify your poor writing skills. (it is an analogy, by the way. Not a metaphor). If you'd said something like, Trump's audience was on the verge of foaming at the mouth, as if they were mad dogs, then you'd have a point.
My cleaned up version of your jumbled bs is crystal clear.
But you didn't do that. And you don't have a point.

My reading skills are exemplary. Don't lay your faults on me, bitch.

met·a·phor
/ˈmedəˌfôr,ˈmedəˌfər/

Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: metaphor; plural noun: metaphors
  1. a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.
    "her poetry depends on suggestion and metaphor"
    synonyms: figure of speech, figurative expression, image, trope, allegory, parable, analogy, comparison, symbol, emblem, word painting, word picture;
    literaryconceit
    • a thing regarded as representative or symbolic of something else, especially something abstract.
      "the amounts of money being lost by the company were enough to make it a metaphor for an industry that was teetering"

There is no getting around the fact he did those killings because of his extremist environmental beliefs...... he believed immigrants damage the environment... that is why he did what he did.

Face it, you're just a fucking liar - and everyone knows it. If you weren't a sociopath you would be embarrassed. Even jillian skulked back to her Nazi gutter after being exposed as a liar earlier today.

This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. ..... With policies like these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely become nearly unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the Democrats is all it would take for them to win nearly every presidential election.
Did you state you were Jewish? If not my apologies. In many cities that have had distinct ethnic and cultural neighborhoods, as soon as African Americans moved in, Jewish people moved out. Most ethnics move out over a period of time, but Jewish people moved out withing a year or so. Whole neighborhoods would go. To experience and see it is amazing. Most would be Prog left leaning secular humanists. The Prog equality spiel is not what it seems. As the crumbs go to some sooner then later. For perceived safety I understand. For politics of so called brotherhood, it is sad. Stand up for your beliefs and put yourself in the chamber of the weapon to prove your loyalty to the cause.
Too stupid for words.

Yes, I am Jewish. There are blacks who live in my neighborhood. Most have moved in after I did.

I did not move out.

You're Jewish, and you support the Nazis?

:rofl:

You're even dumber than I thought, psycho troll

Of course I don't believe anything you post, you tend to lie - incessantly. So you probably aren't really a Jew.

Why doesn't he want democrats to take over? Because he thinks immigrants will create more environmental damage...and democrats want to let more immigrants in....he is an eco-extremist, trained to think humanity is bad because of the damage to the earth.......eco-extremism drove his crime...
Liar.

At no point did he blame immigrants for the environment. He blamed the "American lifestyle." He blamed immigrants for taking jobs he thinks should go to Americans and blames Democrats' policies for increasing immigration which he fears will lead to Texas becoming a Democrat-led state, which he fears will domino into a Democrat-led nation.

:eek:

You fucking liar.

Well, that IS your way, psycho troll. You're a pile of shit with no moral compass, no ethical foundation, devoid of ethics.

{“The environment is getting worse by the year,” the manifesto reads. “Most of y’all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle. So the next logical step is to decrease the number of people in America using resources. If we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can become more sustainable.” }

I mean, you're JUST a fucking liar, a psychopath pile of shit.

a·nal·o·gy
/əˈnaləjē/

noun

• 1. a comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification: "an analogy between the workings of nature and those of human societies"
  • Or an analogy, for instance, comparing foaming at the mouth spectators at a Trump rally to wild animals.
  • Learn what you are claiming to know. Difference Between Analogy and Metaphor | Difference Between
  • Put it in simple terms: Analogy basically gives similar relationship to two things (like Trump supporters and foaming at the mouth beasts) while metaphor replaces the meaning of one word with another. Where did you do this, you dumb bitch?

Agree that corporations, and labor intensive companies etc, are the culprits that have led to this crap over time. Yes they should be monitored heavily for aiding and abetting law breakers in which makes them law breakers also. The main problem going on today though, is that it will take a few years to get American's back up to speed again, and to get them being proud of working again. That has been Trump's plan all along for all, but these things take time. MAGA.

Americans aren't up to speed? Americans aren't proud of working?

What does that even mean?

Psycho Troll, you cut and pasted an EDITED quote from the hate site that programs you which cleverly (no, not really dunce) edited out the next line..
Insane poster, I copied it from here...

Káncz Csaba geopolitikai jegyzetei

... which contains the entire Manifesto. As always, you prove to be too crazy to know what you're talking about. :cuckoo:

Did you state you were Jewish? If not my apologies. In many cities that have had distinct ethnic and cultural neighborhoods, as soon as African Americans moved in, Jewish people moved out. Most ethnics move out over a period of time, but Jewish people moved out withing a year or so. Whole neighborhoods would go. To experience and see it is amazing. Most would be Prog left leaning secular humanists. The Prog equality spiel is not what it seems. As the crumbs go to some sooner then later. For perceived safety I understand. For politics of so called brotherhood, it is sad. Stand up for your beliefs and put yourself in the chamber of the weapon to prove your loyalty to the cause.
Too stupid for words.

Yes, I am Jewish. There are blacks who live in my neighborhood. Most have moved in after I did.

I did not move out.

You're Jewish, and you support the Nazis?

:rofl:

You're even dumber than I thought, psycho troll

Of course I don't believe anything you post, you tend to lie - incessantly. So you probably aren't really a Jew.
No, insane poster, I don't support nazis. That's just you being your crazy self again, expressing your hallucinations on the forum. :cuckoo:

Why doesn't he want democrats to take over? Because he thinks immigrants will create more environmental damage...and democrats want to let more immigrants in....he is an eco-extremist, trained to think humanity is bad because of the damage to the earth.......eco-extremism drove his crime...
Liar.

At no point did he blame immigrants for the environment. He blamed the "American lifestyle." He blamed immigrants for taking jobs he thinks should go to Americans and blames Democrats' policies for increasing immigration which he fears will lead to Texas becoming a Democrat-led state, which he fears will domino into a Democrat-led nation.

You fucking liar.

Well, that IS your way, psycho troll. You're a pile of shit with no moral compass, no ethical foundation, devoid of ethics.

{“The environment is getting worse by the year,” the manifesto reads. “Most of y’all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle. So the next logical step is to decrease the number of people in America using resources. If we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can become more sustainable.” }

Insane poster, if you think I'm lying, then you should be able to quote the manifesto blaming Immigrants for the environment.

Of course, you can't, so you won't. You'll just spit more invective since that's all you're capable of. Now watch as I prove what I claimed he said...

The American lifestyle affords our citizens an incredible quality of life. However, our lifestyle is destroying the environment of our country. The decimation of the environment is creating a massive burden for future generations. Corporations are heading the destruction of our environment by shamelessly overharvesting resources. This has been a problem for decades. For example, this phenomenon is brilliantly portrayed in the decades old classic “The Lorax”. Water sheds around the country, especially in agricultural areas, are being depleted. Fresh water is being polluted from farming and oil drilling operations. Consumer culture is creating thousands of tons of unnecessary plastic waste and electronic waste, and recycling to help slow this down is almost non-existent. Urban sprawl creates inefficient cities which unnecessarily destroys millions of acres of land. We even use god knows how many trees worth of paper towels just wipe water off our hands. Everything I have seen and heard in my short life has led me to believe that the average American isn’t willing to change their lifestyle, even if the changes only cause a slight inconvenience. The government is unwilling to tackle these issues beyond empty promises since they are owned by corporations. Corporations that also like immigration because more people means a bigger market for their products. I just want to say that I love the people of this country, but god damn most of y’all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle. So the next logical step is to decrease the number of people in America using resources. If we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can become more sustainable.

... and entire paragraph dedicated to what his concerns are about the environment and he blamed "our lifestyle," he blamed "corporations," and he blamed the "government" for inaction because they are owned by corporations. His only mention if immigrants in this vein are that corporations like them because it expands the market for their products.

But at no point does he blame immigrants for the environment. You rightards are simply desperate and ignorant.

Liar.

You fucking liar.

Insane poster, if you think I'm lying, then you should be able to quote the manifesto blaming Immigrants for the environment.

Of course, you can't, so you won't. You'll just spit more invective since that's all you're capable of. Now watch as I prove what I claimed he said...

The American lifestyle affords our citizens an incredible quality of life. However, our lifestyle is destroying the environment of our country. The decimation of the environment is creating a massive burden for future generations. Corporations are heading the destruction of our environment by shamelessly overharvesting resources. This has been a problem for decades. For example, this phenomenon is brilliantly portrayed in the decades old classic “The Lorax”. Water sheds around the country, especially in agricultural areas, are being depleted. Fresh water is being polluted from farming and oil drilling operations. Consumer culture is creating thousands of tons of unnecessary plastic waste and electronic waste, and recycling to help slow this down is almost non-existent. Urban sprawl creates inefficient cities which unnecessarily destroys millions of acres of land. We even use god knows how many trees worth of paper towels just wipe water off our hands. Everything I have seen and heard in my short life has led me to believe that the average American isn’t willing to change their lifestyle, even if the changes only cause a slight inconvenience. The government is unwilling to tackle these issues beyond empty promises since they are owned by corporations. Corporations that also like immigration because more people means a bigger market for their products. I just want to say that I love the people of this country, but god damn most of y’all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle. So the next logical step is to decrease the number of people in America using resources. If we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can become more sustainable.

... and entire paragraph dedicated to what his concerns are about the environment and he blamed "our lifestyle," he blamed "corporations," and he blamed the "government" for inaction because they are owned by corporations. His only mention if immigrants in this vein are that corporations like them because it expands the market for their products.

But at no point does he blame immigrants for the environment. You rightards are simply desperate and ignorant.

Moron...you just demonstrated his eco-fascism drove his attack.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back