BREAKING: CNN Exclusive: FBI tracked 'fake news' believed to be from Russia on Election Day

But regardless, CNN making a 'Fake News' accusation, is absolutely hilarious. It's the bleepin King of Fake News for God sake.

Just keep shouting "fake news" (as instructed) and DO keep your head up your ass; its safer there........LOL

One time CNN might get a story right. It only has to happen once for the lose their Fake News Network status

...Obama said Russia hacked our election. Trump said it and Comey said it. All of whom were in a position to know. You? You don't know shit.
If Obama said "Russia hacked our election"", then he's lying or misspeaking. Comey never said it. Do you have a quote or are you the one who is lying?
Oh noooo, the idiot who said Dr. Dao was going to be charged, is now trying trying to argue semantics.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Moron.... I just quoted him....

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the intrusions in the DNC and the DCCC systems, and the subsequent leaks of that information?

COMEY: No, no doubt.

BURR:
Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the cyber intrusion in the state voter files?

COMEY: No.

I know you're fucked in the head ... but what do you think "cyber intrusion" means, if not hacking?

1233796371590.gif
How do you tell when Faun is losing a debate? He lies, derails and reverts to name-calling. Sad.
Did you call me a troll in your desperation?

Why yes you did

But you inferred it didn't happen. You did so by challenging me to prove it did as I claimed it did.

Now you apparently tacitly admit it did which means you knew all along it did. So why did you lie and pretend like it didn't?
I didn't infer shit. moron.

Obama knew, did nothing because it would reveal his spying on private citizens in an effort to sway an election. Clearly, Obama still hates America.
Of course you did. I know, I know.... you're one of those rightards who doesn't know what he says. :lol:

Moron... when I claimed Russia absolutely hacked our election, you challenged me to prove that. That is you denying they did. It doesn't matter if you're capable of understanding that or not -- it's what you did.

...Obama said Russia hacked our election. Trump said it and Comey said it. All of whom were in a position to know. You? You don't know shit.
If Obama said "Russia hacked our election"", then he's lying or misspeaking. Comey never said it. Do you have a quote or are you the one who is lying?
Oh noooo, the idiot who said Dr. Dao was going to be charged, is now trying trying to argue semantics.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the intrusions in the DNC and the DCCC systems, and the subsequent leaks of that information?

BURR:
Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the cyber intrusion in the state voter files?

I know you're fucked in the head ... but what do you think "cyber intrusion" means, if not hacking?

1233796371590.gif
How do you tell when Faun is losing a debate? He lies, derails and reverts to name-calling. Sad.
LOLOL

In the teeny mind of that retard, pointing out the idiocies he posts is me losing a debate.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

Moron ... I won this one when I quoted Comey saying Russia hacked our election. Watching you try to prove otherwise is now just part of my celebration spike.
The deplorables are panicked. Mueller has found so much criminality, he has to keep increasing staff.

trump is in the dumper so much, the deplorables are now defending their vote as being not pro-trump, rather anti-Hillary. Their path to recovery shows and shows bigly. Soon, they will admit that they indeed did get conned.

But you inferred it didn't happen. You did so by challenging me to prove it did as I claimed it did.

Now you apparently tacitly admit it did which means you knew all along it did. So why did you lie and pretend like it didn't?

Obama knew, did nothing because it would reveal his spying on private citizens in an effort to sway an election. Clearly, Obama still hates America.
Of course you did. I know, I know.... you're one of those rightards who doesn't know what he says. :lol:

Moron... when I claimed Russia absolutely hacked our election, you challenged me to prove that. That is you denying they did. It doesn't matter if you're capable of understanding that or not -- it's what you did.
OMG....someone who doesn't know the difference between infer and imply. You're not a bright bulb in that package.

Obama knew, concealed he knew because it shows him spying on private citizens in an effort to sway an election. Cry some more about Hildebeat's loss.

BURR:

1233796371590.gif
LOLOL

In the teeny mind of that retard, pointing out the idiocies he posts is me losing a debate.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

Moron ... I won this one when I quoted Comey saying Russia hacked our election. Watching you try to prove otherwise is now just part of my celebration spike.
The deplorables are panicked. Mueller has found so much criminality, he has to keep increasing staff.

trump is in the dumper so much, the deplorables are now defending their vote as being not pro-trump, rather anti-Hillary. Their path to recovery shows and shows bigly. Soon, they will admit that they indeed did get conned.
I predicted early on that many of them would turn on Trump as many of them turned on Bush. It's wasn't a tough call to make.

They tried and tried hard. We have no evidence that they succeeded yet.

Of course we have all republican government, so the truth might take a long time to come out.
Obama knew but didn't tell because it revealed his abuse of the government to spy on a party during an election.
Sorry, but disagreed. As CiC, he knew it, but was probably advised by our Intel agencies not to say anything to avoid revealing sources and our knowledge of what the fucking Russians were doing. It's not like the fucking Russians were actually hacking the election as the LWLs keep schreeching about. They hacked some email servers and were broadcasting fake news. Leaving them undisturbed allowed our intell people to observe them in action and learn their techniques, methods and abilities.

OMG....someone who doesn't know the difference between infer and imply. You're not a bright bulb in that package.
Imbecile... it's what you did. Denying it now doesn't help you...

infer

to hint; imply; suggest.​

Obama "did nothing"????
Here's an ignorant, right wing Trump tea bagging moron, insisting that everyone else call him an idiot.........LOL

BURR:

1233796371590.gif
LOLOL

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

I predicted early on that many of them would turn on Trump as many of them turned on Bush. It's wasn't a tough call to make.
You also claimed "the Russians hacked the election".

"Words matter, especially words defining complicated political arrangements, because they shape perceptions of the events of the past, attitudes toward policies being carried out in the present, and expectations about desirable directions for the future."
--
Michael Mandelbaum

Obama "did nothing"????
Here's an ignorant, right wing Trump tea bagging moron, insisting that everyone else call him an idiot.........LOL
Yes, now they say Obama did nothing about the hacking they deny occurred.

:lmao:

BURR:

1233796371590.gif
LOLOL

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

"Words matter, especially words defining complicated political arrangements, because they shape perceptions of the events of the past, attitudes toward policies being carried out in the present, and expectations about desirable directions for the future."
--
Michael Mandelbaum
And they did.

Obama "did nothing"????
Obama did nothing when he knew.

But, revealing that showed he spied on private citizens in an effort to sway an election. Even with Obama's "help", Hildebeast lost.

Obama's a great American.

LOLOL

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

--
Michael Mandelbaum
And they did.
When you can prove it, let me know.

BREAKING: CNN Exclusive: FBI tracked 'fake news' believed to be from Russia on Election Day
FBI tracked 'fake news' believed to be from Russia on Election Day - CNNPolitics

The FBI monitored social media on Election Day last year in an effort to track a suspected Russian disinformation campaign utilizing "fake news," CNN has learned.

In the months leading up to Election Day, Twitter and Facebook were the feeding grounds for viral "news" stories floating conspiracies and hoaxes, many aimed at spreading negative false claims about Hillary Clinton.

On Election Day, dozens of agents and analysts huddled at a command center arrayed with large monitoring screens at the FBI headquarters in Washington watching for security threats, according to multiple sources.

That included analysts monitoring cyber threats, after months of mounting Russian intrusions targeting every part of the US political system, from political parties to policy think-tanks to state election systems.

Fucking Russian bastards...They have a long history of fucking in other nations elections and they did ours.

CNN?

IMG_6453.jpg

LOLOL

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

--
Michael Mandelbaum
And they did.
When you can prove it, let me know.
Already did. I don't expect you to admit it nor do I need you to accept it.

Again, you're the moron who claimed repeatedly how Dr. Dao was going to be charged.

You're an idiot who says something stupid and then sticks to it to the death of your own credibility, no matter how wrong you are.

By the way, did you ever pay up on that bet you lost over Dr. Dao? :lol:

You simps are too easy...

BURR: Do you have any doubt that Russia attempted to interfere in the 2016 elections?

COMEY: None.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the cyber intrusion in the state voter files?

BURR: Do you have any doubt that officials of the Russian government were fully aware of these activities?

COMEY: No doubt.
If Comey said so, it must be true.

And Obama did nothing about it.

Obama White House Knew of Russian Election Hacking, but Delayed Telling
Actually, Obama also said it happened. So did Trump.

Two presidents and one FBI director say it happened.

Whom to believe?

Them? Or some chat room warriors.

:lmao:
Only a few on here say nothing happened or, worse IMHO, that Russia's interference is okay because the "US has done worse". Most Republicans and RWers on this forum agree that 1) the Russians attempted to interfere in our free elections and 2) that their actions were wrong and worthy of sanctions.

Just none in this thread, eh? Just a coincidence?

That said, when LWers try to make it look like the election was illegitimate because "the Russians hacked the election", it's a lie and no one should trust liars.

trump is illegitimate due to Russian hacking & their pedaling FAKE NEWS on social media as this thread topic proves. trump won the EC by a mere 39k votes in four rust-belt states and the was entirely due to Russian hacking.

trump is also illegitimate due to Snow White Hillary's historic popular vote landslide.

Hillary won the National popular vote because of California.

Fake news did not cost Hillary a damn thing. Only those that believe the National vote should elect the President believe fake news cost Hillary!
The Election Came Down to 77,744 Votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan (Updated)

Donald Trump owes his victory in the Electoral College to three states he won by the smallest number of votes: Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. So it's fair to say that the 2016 presidential election was decided by about 77,000 votes out of than 136 million ballots cast. According to the final tallies, Trump won Pennsylvania by 0.7 percentage points (44,292 votes), Wisconsin by 0.7 points (22,748 votes), Michigan by 0.2 points (10,704 votes). If Clinton had won all three states, she would have won the Electoral College 278 to 260. She fell short in all three, of course, and that's why we are now getting accustomed to the reality of President-elect Donald J. Trump. (This article has been updated to reflect final results.)

The Election Came Down to 77,744 Votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan (Updated) ~ The Weekly Standard even LOL

California ~ 39,250,017

Pennslyvania ~ 12,784,227

Michigan ~ 9,928,301

Wisconsin ~ 5,778,708

List of U.S. states and territories by population - Wikipedia

3 state total ~ 28, 491,236

California is bigger than those states combined by 38%

Forum List

Back