BREAKING: CNN Exclusive: FBI tracked 'fake news' believed to be from Russia on Election Day

Hmmm... The FBI says Russia absolutely hacked the election. An idiot on the Internet says they didn't.

Whom to believe?

It is isn't it hard question to answer as you might think.

Link to something supporting your claim "the FBI says Russia absolutely hacked the election". TIA.
You simps are too easy...

BURR: Do you have any doubt that Russia attempted to interfere in the 2016 elections?

COMEY: None.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the intrusions in the DNC and the DCCC systems, and the subsequent leaks of that information?

COMEY: No, no doubt.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the cyber intrusion in the state voter files?

COMEY: No.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that officials of the Russian government were fully aware of these activities?

COMEY: No doubt.
You dodged the question. There's a vast difference between the fact the Russians interfered with the election and the false accusation that they "hacked" the election.

Do you have evidence any voting machines were hacked? No, you don't. No intel agency, Comey or anyone else claims that the Russians "hacked the election" and altered the results of voters.
No one ever claimed Russia hacked any voting machines. "Hacked the election" has always meant what I just posted.

Hmmm... The FBI says Russia absolutely hacked the election. An idiot on the Internet says they didn't.

Whom to believe?

Link to something supporting your claim "the FBI says Russia absolutely hacked the election". TIA.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that Russia attempted to interfere in the 2016 elections?

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the intrusions in the DNC and the DCCC systems, and the subsequent leaks of that information?

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the cyber intrusion in the state voter files?

BURR: Do you have any doubt that officials of the Russian government were fully aware of these activities?

If Comey said so, it must be true.

And Obama did nothing about it.

Obama White House Knew of Russian Election Hacking, but Delayed Telling

Trump's FBI nominee says Russia probe is no 'witch hunt'

Christopher Wray, the former high-ranking Justice Department official whom Trump nominated last month, also told senators at his confirmation hearing that he would never let politics get in the way of the bureau's mission.

The FBI's work will be driven only by "the facts, the law and the impartial pursuit of justice," he said, asserting his independence. "My loyalty is to the Constitution and the rule of law. They have been my guideposts throughout my career, and I will continue to adhere to them no matter the test."

"I do not consider Director Mueller to be on a witch hunt," he said under questioning from Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.

The back-and-forth with lawmakers on Wednesday focused extensively on the Russia investigation, with Wray repeatedly voicing his respect for Mueller and his work. He said he had no reason to doubt the assessment of intelligence agencies that Russia had interfered in the U.S. election through hacking.

Trump's FBI nominee says Russia probe is no 'witch hunt'

Whom to believe?

You dodged the question. There's a vast difference between the fact the Russians interfered with the election and the false accusation that they "hacked" the election.

Do you have evidence any voting machines were hacked? No, you don't. No intel agency, Comey or anyone else claims that the Russians "hacked the election" and altered the results of voters.
No one ever claimed Russia hacked any voting machines. "Hacked the election" has always meant what I just posted.
You might want to check around because some of your Liberal compadres believe "hacked the election" actually means "hacked the election", not just try to influence it.

Whom to believe?

You just quoted the criminal, crybaby, leaker Comey. He is not a believable person.
LOL

He has more credibility in is little toenail than you have in your entire body.
I earned my credit in combat. What has the 6'7" crybaby ever done? Leak to news media like a fucking weasel?

Whom to believe?

Trying to state the obvious to fanatical loons is a tough job.

but just couldnt find any............. I sure hope govt protects us from lies cause god knows they never lie

Whom to believe?

Actually, Obama also said it happened. So did Trump.

Two presidents and one FBI director say it happened.

Whom to believe?

Them? Or some chat room warriors.

:lmao:

Whom to believe?

You might want to check around because some of your Liberal compadres believe "hacked the election" actually means "hacked the election", not just try to influence it.
Why would I give a fuck what they believe?

Why would I give a fuck what they believe?
Because mixed messages cause confusion and distrust.

Whom to believe?

You just quoted the criminal, crybaby, leaker Comey. He is not a believable person.
LOL

I earned my credit in combat. What has the 6'7" crybaby ever done? Leak to news media like a fucking weasel?
Who cares what you did? That doesn't buy you credibility.

Obama said Russia hacked our election. Trump said it and Comey said it. All of whom were in a position to know. You? You don't know shit.

But regardless, CNN making a 'Fake News' accusation, is absolutely hilarious. It's the bleepin King of Fake News for God sake.

Just keep shouting "fake news" (as instructed) and DO keep your head up your ass; its safer there........LOL

Seriously, CNN should STFU with its 'Fake News' accusations. No one's buying their high & mighty preaching on the subject. It is the King of Fake News.
I sure hope Trump appreciates you being such s useful idiot for him.

As Trump DIRECTLY stated, "I love the poorly educated.....".....LOL
That was his way of reaching out to the democrats.

Whom to believe?

LOL

You earned nothing in combat, if you did indeed serve, but a paycheck and a Thank You.

Whom to believe?

Whom to believe?

Only a few on here say nothing happened or, worse IMHO, that Russia's interference is okay because the "US has done worse". Most Republicans and RWers on this forum agree that 1) the Russians attempted to interfere in our free elections and 2) that their actions were wrong and worthy of sanctions.

That said, when LWers try to make it look like the election was illegitimate because "the Russians hacked the election", it's a lie and no one should trust liars.

LOL

You earned nothing in combat, if you did indeed serve, but a paycheck and a Thank You.
Written like a true Liberal troll.

LOL

I served and put my ass on the line for my nation. Currently only 3% of Americans do such a thing. Hence the fucked-up status of our political affairs in this nation.

Whom to believe?

Whom to believe?

Only a few on here say nothing happened or, worse IMHO, that Russia's interference is okay because the "US has done worse". Most Republicans and RWers on this forum agree that 1) the Russians attempted to interfere in our free elections and 2) that their actions were wrong and worthy of sanctions.

That said, when LWers try to make it look like the election was illegitimate because "the Russians hacked the election", it's a lie and no one should trust liars.
Russia hacked our election.

I said Russia hacked our election.

You morons challenged me to prove it.

I did.

Now y'all bitch and moan like a 6 year old girl who's had her doll taken away.

...Obama said Russia hacked our election. Trump said it and Comey said it. All of whom were in a position to know. You? You don't know shit.
If Obama said "Russia hacked our election"", then he's lying or misspeaking. Comey never said it. Do you have a quote or are you the one who is lying?

Whom to believe?

They tried and tried hard. We have no evidence that they succeeded yet.

Of course we have all republican government, so the truth might take a long time to come out.

Whom to believe?

Russia hacked our election.

I said Russia hacked our election.

You morons challenged me to prove it.

I did.

Now y'all bitch and moan like a 6 year old girl who's had her doll taken away.
Dude, all you proved is that you are compounding lies with bullshit. Comey never said Russia hacked our election. The intel report never said Russia "hacked our election". Do you have a quote from anyone except a known liar like Hillary that Russia "hacked our election"? Do you have evidence they did?

Forum List

Back