BREAKING: CNN Exclusive: FBI tracked 'fake news' believed to be from Russia on Election Day

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
BREAKING: CNN Exclusive: FBI tracked 'fake news' believed to be from Russia on Election Day
FBI tracked 'fake news' believed to be from Russia on Election Day - CNNPolitics

The FBI monitored social media on Election Day last year in an effort to track a suspected Russian disinformation campaign utilizing "fake news," CNN has learned.

In the months leading up to Election Day, Twitter and Facebook were the feeding grounds for viral "news" stories floating conspiracies and hoaxes, many aimed at spreading negative false claims about Hillary Clinton.

On Election Day, dozens of agents and analysts huddled at a command center arrayed with large monitoring screens at the FBI headquarters in Washington watching for security threats, according to multiple sources.

That included analysts monitoring cyber threats, after months of mounting Russian intrusions targeting every part of the US political system, from political parties to policy think-tanks to state election systems.

Fucking Russian bastards...They have a long history of fucking in other nations elections and they did ours.

FBI tracked 'fake news' believed to be from Russia on Election Day - CNNPolitics

The FBI monitored social media on Election Day last year in an effort to track a suspected Russian disinformation campaign utilizing "fake news," CNN has learned.

In the months leading up to Election Day, Twitter and Facebook were the feeding grounds for viral "news" stories floating conspiracies and hoaxes, many aimed at spreading negative false claims about Hillary Clinton.

On Election Day, dozens of agents and analysts huddled at a command center arrayed with large monitoring screens at the FBI headquarters in Washington watching for security threats, according to multiple sources.

That included analysts monitoring cyber threats, after months of mounting Russian intrusions targeting every part of the US political system, from political parties to policy think-tanks to state election systems.

Fucking Russian bastards...They have a long history of fucking in other nations elections and they did ours.

You should just give up political message boards and and start going full time turning tricks.

Wasn't that in the Intel Report? How can it be "breaking"?

I assure you, the US has 'fucked' with more foreign Elections than any other nation in history. Only dumbed-down brainwashed Americans believe otherwise. But regardless, CNN making a 'Fake News' accusation, is absolutely hilarious. It's the bleepin King of Fake News for God sake.

But regardless, CNN making a 'Fake News' accusation, is absolutely hilarious. It's the bleepin King of Fake News for God sake.

Just keep shouting "fake news" (as instructed) and DO keep your head up your ass; its safer there........LOL

But regardless, CNN making a 'Fake News' accusation, is absolutely hilarious. It's the bleepin King of Fake News for God sake.

Just keep shouting "fake news" (as instructed) and DO keep your head up your ass; its safer there........LOL

Seriously, CNN should STFU with its 'Fake News' accusations. No one's buying their high & mighty preaching on the subject. It is the King of Fake News.

Seriously, CNN should STFU with its 'Fake News' accusations. No one's buying their high & mighty preaching on the subject. It is the King of Fake News.
I sure hope Trump appreciates you being such s useful idiot for him.

As Trump DIRECTLY stated, "I love the poorly educated.....".....LOL

I assure you, the US has 'fucked' with more foreign Elections than any other nation in history. Only dumbed-down brainwashed Americans believe otherwise. But regardless, CNN making a 'Fake News' accusation, is absolutely hilarious. It's the bleepin King of Fake News for God sake.
Even if true, does this mean you support Russians interfering in our elections? Are you an American living in America?

Sadly, most Americans are like you. Woefully dumbed-down and brainwashed. The US has been 'fucking' with foreign Elections for many many years. It has by far, installed more corrupt Puppets around the world, than any other nation in history.

So, Americans whining about this, really is the height of ignorance and hypocrisy. And besides that, CNN itself is the King of Fake News. So who can take its 'Fake News' accusations seriously? I can't.

47bcd94a070dc7d26171260e58f394c3--white-houses-definitions.jpg

Even if true, does this mean you support Russians interfering in our elections? Are you an American living in America?

Numerous countries 'Interfere' with foreign Elections all the time. And the US is the nation that does it most often. So for me, i guess it depends on your interpretation of what 'Interfering' is. Did Russia want Clinton to lose? The answer is yes. But did it 'Hack' the Election? The answer is absolutely no.

Too bad Hildebeast and the left want followers to be braindead. They might have thought for themselves when it came to alleged fake news......

Nah...what am I thinking?

Numerous countries 'Interfere' with foreign Elections all the time. And the US is the nation that does it most often. So for me, i guess it depends on your interpretation of what 'Interfering' is. Did Russia want Clinton to lose? The answer is yes. But did it 'Hack' the Election? The answer is absolutely no.
Translation: Yes, DW, I don't mind if the Russians hack into our computers, fuck with our elections and commit other acts of cyberwarfare. I'm a fan of the Russians and they are really cool guys.

Thanks. Agreed they didn't "hack" the election, but they certainly were fucking with us even if you're okay with that.

Forum List

Back