Breaking! Clapper Does An About Face--"It's Possible Trump's Voice Was Picked Up In Manafort Wiretap

The guy is busted. Everything is backfiring on them as they're now having to eat crow. God blessed this nation with President Trump and now God Is blessing this nation by exposing the evil lies of the Deep State.

CNN Twitter
Twitter

Former Spy Chief James Clapper on CNN: 'It's Possible' President Trump's Voice Recorded in Paul Manafort Wiretap (VIDEO)

BUSTED: Obama’s DNI Chief James Clapper Swore Trump Campaign Was Not Wiretapped
Trump never said Trump's voice wasn't picked up in a Manafort wiretap. and your source is The Gateway Pundit.
Yes, The Gateway Pundit, credentialed members of the White House Press Pool.

The guy is busted. Everything is backfiring on them as they're now having to eat crow. God blessed this nation with President Trump and now God Is blessing this nation by exposing the evil lies of the Deep State.

CNN Twitter
Twitter

Former Spy Chief James Clapper on CNN: 'It's Possible' President Trump's Voice Recorded in Paul Manafort Wiretap (VIDEO)

Trump never said Trump's voice wasn't picked up in a Manafort wiretap. and your source is The Gateway Pundit.
So? You actually point that out as though covering a pathological liar like Trump buys them any credibility.

Clapper Admits Trump Could Have Been Wiretapped During Manafort Surveillance

James Clapper, former Director of National Intelligence under President Barack Obama, admitted during an appearance on CNN last night that it’s possible President Trump’s conversations could have been wiretapped.

Oh no they begin to back peddle on the lies they told, oh and how the sheep shoved it into the faces of those who kept saying it was a lie. Gawd sheep are sickening with how far up the arse they are when it comes to their love affair with Obama or Clinton. When are you asses going to wake up and realize THEY LIED TO YOU and STILL LIE to you. and yet you all still lick the shit off their shoes.

His Transparency has been in your faces the entire time .....................

James Clapper, former Director of National Intelligence under President Barack Obama, admitted during an appearance on CNN last night that it’s possible President Trump’s conversations could have been wiretapped.

Oh no they begin to back peddle on the lies they told, oh and how the sheep shoved it into the faces of those who kept saying it was a lie. Gawd sheep are sickening with how far up the arse they are when it comes to their love affair with Obama or Clinton. When are you asses going to wake up and realize THEY LIED TO YOU and STILL LIE to you. and yet you all still lick the shit off their shoes.

Well of COURSE he was. Only a fool thinks that they wiretapped the TRUMP TOWER with their sole object being to stop Trump's election and now almost a year later, trying to still get him out of the office, and they ran a wiretap on one phone line and nothing anywhere else in the trunk?

MSM lied to you again. They are only honest when they have no alternative. And even then, they try to gaslight you. Yesterday the Counterfeit News Network tried to run a story claiming that even though he was probably wiretapped, that didn't mean Trump was right that he and members of his campaign were wiretapped.

Turn them off! Not just CNN, but ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX...they are nothing but anti Trump, anti-conservative propaganda outlets.

And when I say 'turn them off'...I don't mean just the news...I mean everything...news, sitcoms, dramas, sports, everything.

Well dont worry I am certain that Clapper will be hauled in front of Congress and the explanation for his lies demanded in full.

Any time now.

Just wait.

i think I hear it.....

Crooked Donnie claimed Obama had HIM wiretapped

If Crooked Donnie was stupid enough to phone a person under investigation....it is his own fault

CNN Twitter
Twitter

Being approved by Trump isn't tantamount to a certificate of accuracy. It's the opposite.

This is very funny. If they wire tap Managort and he talked to trump via phone conversation most likely it pick up Trump---- But that doesn't mean the wire tapped was directed at Trump.
If I wire tapped your son and he talked to you most like you it will pickup the conversation between you and your son. That doesn't mean I wiretapped you directly.
That is just common sense correct?

CNN Twitter
Twitter

He was right. The Trump campaign was not wiretapped. It was Manafort who was wiretapped and by the FBI not intelligence agencies. I am sure that the FBI does not tell the DNI when they wiretap individuals in a criminal investigation. He was wiretapped before he joined the Trump campaign. I suppose Obama had Obi-Wan type powers and knew Manafort was going to join the Trump campaign. I suppose if someone were arrested for a crime in Trump Towers, that would be aimed at the Trump campaign because they were in the same building.

This is very funny. If they wire tap Managort and he talked to trump via phone conversation most likely it pick up Trump---- But that doesn't mean the wire tapped was directed at Trump.
If I wire tapped your son and he talked to you most like you it will pickup the conversation between you and your son. That doesn't mean I wiretapped you directly.
That is just common sense correct?
/----/ So a great way to wire tap you without a warrant is to wiretap someone close to you in hopes of picking up your voice.

The wiretaps were initiated before Manafort joined the Trump campaign. How would Obama know that Manafort would join the Trump Campaign?

In March Clapper stated he would specifically have known if a FISA warrant was issued against any Trump campaign officials. Last night Clapper stated he held no knowledge of the FISA warrant. Clapper is walking through a legal minefield.

Clapper be like

upload_2017-9-21_15-12-29.jpeg
'flip flop flip flop flip flop...'

The only way to get the truth out of Clapper is squeeze him like a lemon, catch him perjuring himself (which is the easiest part), and offer him a 2nd chance to testify to avoid perjury charges...

CNN Twitter
Twitter

A purveyor of fake news. It brings the values of the White House Press Poll way down.

Forum List

Back