Breaking! Clapper Does An About Face--"It's Possible Trump's Voice Was Picked Up In Manafort Wiretap

Having a hard time with actual reality aren't you?

One of your big stumbling blocks is all the credence you put in CNN.
Seek help. I’m not the one ignoring what the news is reporting and making up my own version of alternative facts. That would be the looney right.
If you consider CNN NEWS to be newsworthy, you are the sick one. The fake news media has attempted deception of the people down to a fine art.

US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman - CNNPolitics

Read the article before you reply to this post.
WTF is wrong with you? You ask me to respond to an article you claim is fake? And if it’s fake, of which I see no evidence, then you can’t claim Manafort was wiretapped.

Thanks for pkayin’.
Apparently, you don't read well.

1. CNN NEWS and CNNPolitics are not the same
2. CNNPolitics has conceded that Trump was correct about being spied upon.
You’re truly demented. That article states it was Manafort who was spied on, not Trump. And it says Manafort was wiretapped before and after the election — not while he was working on the Trump campaign.

You really suck at this.
Do you actually think that people did not know that Manafort and Trump had a close relationship before he became campaign chairman?

Do you actually think that people did not know that if they spied on Manafort they would likely capture some conversations between Manafort and Trump whether he was campaign chairman or not?

Do you actually think at all?

Having a hard time with actual reality aren't you?

One of your big stumbling blocks is all the credence you put in CNN.
Seek help. I’m not the one ignoring what the news is reporting and making up my own version of alternative facts. That would be the looney right.
If you consider CNN NEWS to be newsworthy, you are the sick one. The fake news media has attempted deception of the people down to a fine art.

Did you really read your link or you just look at it?
And you consider Faux News, Infowars or Gateway pundits your real news then you are deranged sick American.

Give us a fake news that CNN broadcasted. Name us one. I'm waiting.
5 Examples Of CNN’s “Fake News” – Return Of Kings

How does "5 Examples of CNN's Fake News" compare with the total of Dotard's documented lies?
Fact Checker- Analysis
President Trump’s list of false and misleading claims tops 1,000
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/08/22/president-trumps-list-of-false-and-misleading-claims-tops-1000/?utm_term=.f43e08477c52
All False statements involving Donald Trump
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
It is clear that Trumpsters have no problem with Trump's over a thousand of documented lies, but crap in their pants over the much fewer alleged "fake news" by the MSM. That says a lot about their hyper-partisan selective requirement for honesty.
Can Trumpsters be even bigger hypocrites? It wouldn't surprise me.

You asked for "one" example of CNN fake news.

moron said:

I gave you 5.

Go fuck yourself!

WTF is wrong with you? You ask me to respond to an article you claim is fake? And if it’s fake, of which I see no evidence, then you can’t claim Manafort was wiretapped.

Thanks for pkayin’.

You’re truly demented. That article states it was Manafort who was spied on, not Trump. And it says Manafort was wiretapped before and after the election — not while he was working on the Trump campaign.

You really suck at this.
Do you actually think that people did not know that Manafort and Trump had a close relationship before he became campaign chairman?

Do you actually think that people did not know that if they spied on Manafort they would likely capture some conversations between Manafort and Trump whether he was campaign chairman or not?

Imbecile.... the wiretap on Manafort dates back to 2014. It had nothing to do with Trump. :rolleyes:

And you consider Faux News, Infowars or Gateway pundits your real news then you are deranged sick American.

How does "5 Examples of CNN's Fake News" compare with the total of Dotard's documented lies?
Fact Checker- Analysis
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/08/22/president-trumps-list-of-false-and-misleading-claims-tops-1000/?utm_term=.f43e08477c52
It is clear that Trumpsters have no problem with Trump's over a thousand of documented lies, but crap in their pants over the much fewer alleged "fake news" by the MSM. That says a lot about their hyper-partisan selective requirement for honesty.

moron said:

I gave you 5.

Go fuck yourself!
No you didn’t. You idiotically gave a link with 5 examples of morons bitching that CNN is fake news. Not one example of it actually being fake news.

Fact Checker- Analysis
Politifact is left leaning. They aren't credible.

Fact Checker- Analysis

"Politifact is left leaning. They aren't credible"-Steve_McGarrett

Why don't you try to prove them wrong?
I have challenged goose-steppers repeatedly, to prove Politifact wrong, some have accepted the challenge and failed. Not one poster on this site has proved the documented lies wrong, not one.
Come on Steve, prove your point or STFU!

Thanks for pkayin’.

You really suck at this.

Imbecile.... the wiretap on Manafort dates back to 2014. It had nothing to do with Trump. :rolleyes:
You are assuming either that Trump didn't know Manafort or that nobody else knew that Trump knew Manafort.

Very poor logic.

Meet Paul Manafort, The Washington Insider Running Trump's Campaign

Trump hired Manafort back in the '80s to lobby on gambling and real estate issues. And even though Riva Levinson had her disagreements with Manafort, she calls him "a master strategist," who can "hover above all of the moving parts, and intuitively he understands how to put them together."

Last edited:

Fact Checker- Analysis

moron said:

I gave you 5.

Go fuck yourself!
No you didn’t. You idiotically gave a link with 5 examples of morons bitching that CNN is fake news. Not one example of it actually being fake news.
You are but one example of an idiot that will accept any lie that is repeated continuously by your handlers.

Fact Checker- Analysis

Fact Checker- Analysis

I have challenged goose-steppers repeatedly, to prove Politifact wrong, some have accepted the challenge and failed. Not one poster on this site has proved the documented lies wrong, not one.
The consensus of opinions by people that really know how Politifact works is that it is a shill for the liberal narrative.

Last edited:

Thanks for pkayin’.

You really suck at this.

You are assuming either that Trump didn't know Manafort or that nobody else knew that Trump knew Manafort.

Very poor logic.

Trump hired Manafort back in the '80s to lobby on gambling and real estate issues. And even though Riva Levinson had her disagreements with Manafort, she calls him "a master strategist," who can "hover above all of the moving parts, and intuitively he understands how to put them together."
Imbecile....

You’re assuming the FBI knew in 2014 that Trump was going to run for president and pick Manafort to run his campaign.

Even worse for that brain-dead [il]logic ... it’s being reported that Manafort is facing being indicted, so it seems there was reason to wiretap him, irrespective of Trump.

Fact Checker- Analysis

moron said:

I gave you 5.

Go fuck yourself!
You are but one example of an idiot that will accept any lie that is repeated continuously by your handlers.
LOL

Imbecile... I repeated nothing, no less a lie.

I clicked on the link you gave and it was nothing but bitching about CNN being fake news.

You got caught with your pants down and now you’re hopelessly and helplessly trying to spin this to be about me and the imaginary “handlers” you’re hallucinating about.

Fact Checker- Analysis

Fact Checker- Analysis

The consensus of opinions by people that really know how Politifact works is that it is a shill for the liberal narrative.
That’s what people say when they can’t find flaws with Politifact.

You really suck at this.

Very poor logic.

Imbecile....

You’re assuming the FBI knew in 2014 that Trump was going to run for president and pick Manafort to run his campaign.

Even worse for that brain-dead [il]logic ... it’s being reported that Manafort is facing being indicted, so it seems there was reason to wiretap him, irrespective of Trump.
You're assuming to know when Trump began indicating that he might run in 2016. I'll give you a hint: It back in the 80's. Oh shit! That's about when they started spying on Manafort!

Face it...your logic is flawed.

Here's a Timeline of Every Time Donald Trump Ran for President

Fact Checker- Analysis

moron said:

I gave you 5.

Go fuck yourself!
LOL

I clicked on the link you gave and it was nothing but bitching about CNN being fake news.

You got caught with your pants down and now you’re hopelessly and helplessly trying to spin this to be about me and the imaginary “handlers” you’re hallucinating about.
Read more carefully, imbecile! I didn't say that it was you that continuously repeated the lies. It was your handlers. You simpletons simply accept them as gospel.

You really suck at this.

Very poor logic.

Imbecile....

You're assuming to know when Trump began indicating that he might run in 2016. I'll give you a hint: It back in the 80's. Oh shit! That's about when they started spying on Manafort!

Face it...your logic is flawed.

Here's a Timeline of Every Time Donald Trump Ran for President
Manafort was spied on since the 80’s? And who would think in 2014 Trump would run for president after crying wolf so many times?

There is no reason to believe the government spied on Trump in 2014. Yeah, you really are as crazy as you appear. :cuckoo:

Fact Checker- Analysis

moron said:

I gave you 5.

Go fuck yourself!
LOL

Read more carefully, imbecile! I didn't say that it was you that continuously repeated the lies. It was your handlers. You simpletons simply accept them as gospel.
I just fucking said, “I repeated nothing...”

And you’re still confused.

Hey, check this out.... from your link which you claim is evidence that CNN is fake news...

Ah, I saved the best for last—I do love me some Donald burns. After a CNN “news reporter” tried to aggressively ask Donald a question for some odd 20 seconds, repeatedly interrupting him and interjecting his way into the conversation, Donald lost it and called him “fake news.”

LOLOL

... yeah, your idea of proving CNN is fake news is linking an article describing how President Tinkles bitches about CNN being fake news.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Fact Checker- Analysis

moron said:

I gave you 5.

Go fuck yourself!

Can''t read?
I said, "How does "5 Examples of CNN's Fake News" compare with the total of Dotard's documented lies?"
So in other words, there are over one thousand documented lies from Trump, yet you only delivered 5 "fake news" stories.
That's 0.005% of what I asked for! :fu:

Fact Checker- Analysis

moron said:

I gave you 5.

Go fuck yourself!

Can''t read?
I said, "How does "5 Examples of CNN's Fake News" compare with the total of Dotard's documented lies?"
So in other words, there are over one thousand documented lies from Trump, yet you only delivered 5 "fake news" stories.
That's 0.005% of what I asked for! :fu:
It’s not even that much as he didn’t even deliver 5 examples of CNN producing fake news.

Hell, the best example among the 5 was Trump calling CNN, “fake news.”

:lmao:

I gave you 5.

Go fuck yourself!
LOL

Hey, check this out.... from your link which you claim is evidence that CNN is fake news...

Ah, I saved the best for last—I do love me some Donald burns. After a CNN “news reporter” tried to aggressively ask Donald a question for some odd 20 seconds, repeatedly interrupting him and interjecting his way into the conversation, Donald lost it and called him “fake news.”

LOLOL

... yeah, your idea of proving CNN is fake news is linking an article describing how President Tinkles bitches about CNN being fake news.

You are definitely lacking in reading comprehension. Try a course in PAYING FUCKING ATTENTION!

LOL

LOLOL

You are definitely lacking in reading comprehension. Try a course in PAYING FUCKING ATTENTION!
LMAO

I fucking quoted your link and you’re still crying like a 2 year old?? :ack-1:

Gateway pundit is as bad as Infowars.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check
I notice how you conveniently "forget" to address the actual content of the post ... instead, you try to deflect by saying it must not be true because it comes from a particular source.

Are you incapable of addressing the issue raised, or are you just uncomfortable with its content?

I never deflect dude NEVER.
I rely on real facts and truthfulness. You are telling me that Gateway pundits supposed to be credible media? I already prove it to you that it's worthless and not even worth my time reading those craps.
Dude these kind of media are catered especially for people like you.

Gateway pundit is as bad as Infowars.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check
I notice how you conveniently "forget" to address the actual content of the post ... instead, you try to deflect by saying it must not be true because it comes from a particular source.

Are you incapable of addressing the issue raised, or are you just uncomfortable with its content?

I never deflect dude NEVER.
I rely on real facts and truthfulness. You are telling me that Gateway pundits supposed to be credible media? I already prove it to you that it's worthless and not even worth my time reading those craps.
Dude these kind of media are catered especially for people like you.

Simply, the source is irrelevant. Either the content of the post is accurate, or it isn't.

It's not your job to comment on source - it's your job to comment on the content of the post. Either prove to us where he's wrong, or acknowledge that he's right.

To hide behind your "the source is bad, so I'm not even going to address the content" canard is both cowardly and intellectually dishonest. Your comment about the source is of no more value than "Well, he posted this on a Sunday, so we KNOW it can't be true - because nobody ever says anything truthful on Sundays. Well, unless they're eating pizza at the time - and he never mentioned pizza so I'm going to take the intellectual low road and ignore what has been presented. Of course, I will - in order to try to salve my flagging ego - scoff at his source. That way, maybe they won't notice that I don't know a damn thing about what he's talking about."

That, sir, summarizes the quality of your inputs.

LOL. Cry me river. You are very funny clown.
It is my job to question the source that you and others used. That's the reality.
The problem with people like you are digging something that are just pure lies to support your ignorance and lies.
That tells me you don't what you are talking about. Grow up.

Forum List

Back