BREAKING: Byron Donalds to run for House Speaker

Why don't you just suck a bag of dicks, little boy.

How dare you insult the mighty intellect that signifies the unparalleled majesty of his eminence, the Philosopher Crapitus Esq.

P.S. You want a real challenge? Try looking at his and Synth's avatars, in succession, without violently regurgitating. If you persevere? You shall be forever etched into the pantheon of true warriors.

How dare you insult the mighty intellect that signifies the unparalleled majesty of his eminence, the Philosopher Crapitus Esq.

P.S. You want a real challenge? Try looking at his and Synth's avatars, in succession, without violently regurgitating. If you persevere? You shall be forever etched into the pantheon of true warriors.

No

Remember, the dems can end this with the next floor vote the same way they ended McCarthy. That seems to be lost on a lot of people.

I want to hear their reasons why they won't vote for a black guy.
It's not up to the dems, the majority party pics their speaker of the house..if Rs want the help of Democrats, they need to offer up something, for the democrats benefit in this deal to help.

Like.....Shared power on committees would be nice!!! :D:D

It's not up to the dems, the majority party pics their speaker of the house..if Rs want the help of Democrats, they need to offer up something, for the democrats benefit in this deal to help.

Like.....Shared power on committees would be nice!!! :D:D

That's OK.

We're too busy enjoying the lack of Ukraine aid.

At the very least without a Speaker we don't have this:
F87Mg5HXUAAMo2W.jpg

Donalds is a presidential candidate and on the short list to be the next VP. Only the vilest of racists would call him a token.

Who ever has his hand up your butt is wise not to use his real account to say things like that.
What the GOP is doing here is tokenism.

Sorry if you don't like it, but it's true.

Creepy was gone for so long that I forgot that he was the dumbest fuck of all dumb fucks.
I anointed Bulldog as the dumbest poster here.
Creepy come back and immediately reclaimed his title.

You are intellectually inferior to almost every member here.
Your bluster is ineffective.
You do realize your own determination to insult me and drive me off gives lie to your statement, right? You attack me because you can't refute me, you call me names because you can't win an argument with me, you retreat into grade school insults because you are severely outmatched and you know it.

And you prove me right every time you do this.

You do realize your own determination to insult me and drive me off gives lie to your statement, right? You attack me because you can't refute me, you call me names because you can't win an argument with me, you retreat into grade school insults because you are severely outmatched and you know it.

And you prove me right every time you do this.

No

Forum List

Back