Speaking of walls...

Dadoalex

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2021
So our GOP friends think a wall will save us from those nasty brown people who don't talk like us.

So tell me guys and gals...

How'd that wall work out for Israel?

1697838714228.png

Seems HAMAS defeated Israel's wall rather easily.

Maybe the solution lay in solving the problems that make us want walls rather than building walls that can never serve their intended purpose.

So our GOP friends think a wall will save us from those nasty brown people who don't talk like us.

View attachment 845932

Maybe the solution lay in solving the problems that make us want walls rather than building walls that can never serve their intended purpose.

That is a ridiculous statement. It slows people down. you have to watch it too.

Obviously Israel "went to sleep" and let them in. Intentionally or by accident. Allegedly 29 breaches. Destroyed cameras. Used CAT heavy equipment to push a hole in places. How do you get that close? Right when a concert going on? I don't know what happened.

But blowing up cameras on high poles and the next "other" Cameras did not pick it up? something seems fishy.

Obviously Israel "went to sleep" and let them in. Intentionally or by accident. Allegedly 29 breaches. Destroyed cameras. Used CAT heavy equipment to push a hole in places. How do you get that close? Right when a concert going on? I don't know what happened.

But blowing up cameras on high poles and the next "other" Cameras did not pick it up? something seems fishy.
So you're saying that giant GAZA wall and all those security precautions failed to stop HAMAS?

I thought that was what I said.

So you're saying that giant GAZA wall and all those security precautions failed to stop HAMAS?

and if there was no barrier at all we would have had even more killing. You make no sense. If someone home invaded your house and kicked in your front door, before they beat the crap out of you and robbed you, would you then turn around and say, "oh I guess doors dont work". ?? or would you replace the front door and get a better security system?

View attachment 845932

Interestingly, only you leftists think of them as dirty or nasty brown people. Why is that?

So, the mass movement of poor people from S. America has access to paragliders and bombs? Are they also moving precision-guided rockets northward to assail our non-existent wall? Maybe they would move that kind of armament to our border if we built one?

Are they being financed by Iran, too? I'm sure China, Iran, and Russia would be willing to lend a hand. The Cartels are not known for sharing, so they are just a third wheel.

How about them Prisons, eh? Shall we do away with the walls there too?

Care to expose any more of your idiocy?

View attachment 845932

its been explained to you a thousand time to you idiots about the differences in illegal and legal immigration. Its been explained about the dangers of illegal immigration to th eimmigrants themselves, and the ease at which drugs can enter our country,..... the thousands of O.D.'s here,.. the problem a country can face when you just dont know who it is coming across the border, or from which country.
And you want to sit there and pretend its about Mexicans? pretend once more its about racism?
Can you explaim then why even Obama built miles of border wall.... please dont be a fucking, lying idiot.

and if there was no barrier at all we would have had even more killing. You make no sense. If someone home invaded your house and kicked in your front door, before they beat the crap out of you and robbed you, would you then turn around and say, "oh I guess doors dont work". ?? or would you replace the front door and get a better security system?
Your inability to address the actual topic is not surprising.

If Israel put those efforts into solving the problem rather than wall building...
If HAMAs put its efforts into solving the problem rather than prep to hurt Israel...
If the US put its efforts into resolving WHY immigrants come rather than destroying the environment trying to stop them...

You see, you want to fix the result instead of addressing the problem.

Interestingly, only you leftists think of them as dirty or nasty brown people. Why is that?

So, the mass movement of poor people from S. America has access to paragliders and bombs? Are they also moving precision-guided rockets northward to assail our non-existent wall? Maybe they would move that kind of armament to our border if we built one?

Are they being financed by Iran, too? I'm sure China, Iran, and Russia would be willing to lend a hand. The Cartels are not known for sharing, so they are just a third wheel.

cause the idiot has pre-conceieved ideas about conservatives for one. Everything he's been told and seen on news clips... that plus he's either a lying shill, or just plain ignorant.

He doesnt know what a drug cartel is or understand the influence they wield with billions of dollars of drug and human trafficking proceeds at their disposal. he believes they are all kind and friendly farmers.

View attachment 845932

A long term solution for Israel lies in more remote controlled machine guns that actually work. And let us here in the US know how it pans out. We have this problem of our own with drug cartels on our southern border.

Israel closed off 2/3 of the crossing points. From 6 to 2. I'm sure Hamas saw that security vulnerability.

If Israel put those efforts into solving the problem rather than wall building...
If HAMAs put its efforts into solving the problem rather than prep to hurt Israel...
If the US put its efforts into resolving WHY immigrants come rather than destroying the environment trying to stop them...

Once you realize that no matter what peace agreement Israel makes with the Palestinians, that IRAN, will continue to finance suicide bombers and kill, maim, and terrorize Israelis, then you might understand their austere security measures in such a tiny country that can easily be over run.

NO matter what peace they make, radical Islam will not accept a Jewish country in the ME. They have tried making peace agreements and they have been turned down. The solution was really to get tough with Iran and we failed now when we had the chance. Cut off the support to Hamas and Hezbolla, and then you would see other more rational ME nations come to the table, no longer being afraid of Iran. They wont do it now because they know they cant count on the US to back them up, or really be serious about Iran. This administration exudes weakness, and they take advantage of it.

Yep, some did manage to pass through Israel's security. But don't you worry, they're about to fix that.

Would you feel better if I used your preferred pronouns?

****, Wetback, Taco eater, Beaner, Niggar, Sand Niggar, raghead...?

Beyond that bit of racist tripe the remainder of your racist tripe is unworthy of response.

its been explained to you a thousand time to you idiots about the differences in illegal and legal immigration. Its been explained about the dangers of illegal immigration to th eimmigrants themselves, and the ease at which drugs can enter our country,..... the thousands of O.D.'s here,.. the problem a country can face when you just dont know who it is coming across the border, or from which country.
And you want to sit there and pretend its about Mexicans? pretend once more its about racism?
Can you explaim then why even Obama built miles of border wall.... please dont be a fucking, lying idiot.
And as demonstrated in Gaza your walls are nothing but pablum for the idiots, idiot.

cause the idiot has pre-conceieved ideas about conservatives for one. Everything he's been told and seen on news clips... that plus he's either a lying shill, or just plain ignorant.

He doesnt know what a drug cartel is or understand the influence they wield with billions of dollars of drug and human trafficking proceeds at their disposal. he believes they are all kind and friendly farmers.
See post #14

Yup. Yer point? Rubbers, the Pill, IUDs are not 100% effective, so just go bareback and bang away?

A long term solution for Israel lies in more remote controlled machine guns that actually work. And let us here in the US know how it pans out. We have this problem of our own with drug cartels on our southern border.
How'd all that stuff work for them?
Not at all you say?

EXACTLY

Once you realize that no matter what peace agreement Israel makes with the Palestinians, that IRAN, will continue to finance suicide bombers and kill, maim, and terrorize Israelis, then you might understand their austere security measures in such a tiny country that can easily be over run.

NO matter what peace they make, radical Islam will not accept a Jewish country in the ME. They have tried making peace agreements and they have been turned down. The solution was really to get tough with Iran and we failed now when we had the chance. Cut off the support to Hamas and Hezbolla, and then you would see other more rational ME nations come to the table, no longer being afraid of Iran. They wont do it now because they know they cant count on the US to back them up, or really be serious about Iran. This administration exudes weakness, and they take advantage of it.
My opinion is block them all in and remove any support or path out of the area.
Then tell them, all of them, "you're on your own kids."
If we (the US, Russia, UN et al) quit standing between then and BOTH sides realize the existential threat is real they might decide that living together is way better than dying together.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.
Stop the insanity.

And as demonstrated in Gaza your walls are nothing but pablum for the idiots, idiot.

Who is the idiot?
1697844142367.png

1697844178231.png

You ain't getting thru this one.
1697844321647.png

I suppose they have to make it go all the way around and then defend the Mediteranian sea only.

Forum List

Back