Breaking Broward county employee signs affidavit admitting seeing elections staff filling out blank

Can't stop with this bullshit. The FDLE is not investigating because there are no credible allegations of fraud. The only fraud is threads like this.

GATEWAY PUNDIT? Why don't you just use INFOWARS?
Honey, if you took the time, you would see it originated from the Lt. Gov., they only reported it.

indeed it does

but pretty sure you have poor luck breaking into the

willful ignorance these lefties have

Just out

upload_2018-11-10_13-59-54.png

The Associated Press on Twitter

Breaking: Broward County Employee Signs Affidavit Admitting Seeing Elections Staff Filling Out Blank Ballots!
Former Florida Lieutenant Governor Jeff Kottkamp tweeted that there is an affidavit from a Florida campaign worker who states that he/she saw Broward County Elections staff filling out blank ballots!

My oh my turning on each other, we said it and we will say it again . DEMOCRATS ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH....... You all
LIE
CHEAT
STEAL
and sell people out under the umbrella of BS all so you can fill your pockets by stripping the publics.....even your own sheep followed you on this , forgive them their comprehension levels aren't the brightest.

Gateway Pundit is fake news.
On top of that, the page is filled with click bait shit and tabloid ads.
Find another source and try again, Sparky.

Breaking: Broward County Employee Signs Affidavit Admitting Seeing Elections Staff Filling Out Blank Ballots!
Former Florida Lieutenant Governor Jeff Kottkamp tweeted that there is an affidavit from a Florida campaign worker who states that he/she saw Broward County Elections staff filling out blank ballots!

My oh my turning on each other, we said it and we will say it again . DEMOCRATS ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH....... You all
LIE
CHEAT
STEAL
and sell people out under the umbrella of BS all so you can fill your pockets by stripping the publics.....even your own sheep followed you on this , forgive them their comprehension levels aren't the brightest.

That's according to those who can't think for themselves, so of course it is in the world of jackasses.

The fake Gateway Pundit is using an unsubstantiated tweet that is backed by nothing by pure hearsay by the author, Kottkamp.
Seems he's picking up Trump's habit of hoping he can just say shit and right wing zombies will believe it without needing proof.

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

That's according to those who can't think for themselves, so of course it is in the world of jackasses.

You just described Trump's base, honey bun.
To a "T" because you assumed it's a Democrat to fit your bi-asssss.

The election in Arizona needs a major investigation too.

They have majority vote by mail. Same as CA, the sig is on outside of envelope. Ballot will go one way........sig another. Check 4mil sig on mailed in envelopes? Sure thing. Sounds reasonable.

No, you just prefer to stay ignorant. The links are here, for the taking.

And nothing in their tweet that supports your fake O/P.

The links to a TWITTER account, idiot, of Republican making an unsubstantiated claim.
Goddamn you people are stupid.
The AP tweet states the obvious: There's going to be a recount.
Duh.

Caldwell files lawsuit against Broward elections chief as Fried's lead grows in ag commissioner race
Also this

https://media.local10.com/document_dev/2018/11/08/Complaint_13724789_ver1.0.pdf
Blank ballots were being filled out without witnesses, as required by law.

No, you just prefer to stay ignorant. The links are here, for the taking.

And nothing in their tweet that supports your fake O/P.

The links to a TWITTER account, idiot, of Republican making an unsubstantiated claim.
Goddamn you people are stupid.
The AP tweet states the obvious: There's going to be a recount.
Duh.

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

Well, I'm new to this forum, but I've already discovered that if I want to know what the latest made story being passed around in the right wing trash blogs is (gee, funny how the caravan abruptly disappeared!), I know right where to come!
Migrant caravan to leave Mexico City on foot for U.S-Mexico border after failed request for buses

Guess you are an ill informed noob

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

Kinda odd how these ballots were "Lost" during the counting period until there was a final tally and a number

known to be beat. Just sayin'. They could even be legit votes held back, but the fake ones were already cast.

FL elections are bullshit! I want an optional election receipt.

I want to be able to prove who I voted for.

Somebody frauded up these Florida elections to the max and we're pissed.

If you dumbasses that did this think people don't know? They know. You went too far, douchebags.

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL
Lol. The gateway pundit is nearly as trustworthy as Infowars.

What about the Miami Herald?

Here are the mounting lawsuits in Florida over vote-counting in the 2018 election

Demoquacks can fck up a wet dream...the clownish behaviour in this case is laughable...it's like they are flagrantly pulling it daring anyone to call them on it

Arrest them and jail them

Hang them for sedition and violating Americans' voting rights.

Or..

Tar and feather them and run them out on a rail.

I see nothing flicking a match! :rolleyes:

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL
Lol. The gateway pundit is nearly as trustworthy as Infowars.

What about the Miami Herald?

Here are the mounting lawsuits in Florida over vote-counting in the 2018 election

Demoquacks can fck up a wet dream...the clownish behaviour in this case is laughable...it's like they are flagrantly pulling it daring anyone to call them on it

Arrest them and jail them

Hang them for sedition and violating American's voting rights.

Or..

Tar and feather them and run them out on a rail.
I'll work the platform.

Forum List

Back