Florida Elections Worker Fired for Witnessing FAKE Absentee Ballots being Filled Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipes was found to have broken the law in 2016, 2017 and again this year in 2018. In the past she has lost over 6,000 ballots, she has misplaced over a thousand ballot, and has this year mixed in rejected ballots into legal provisional ballots which means he she tainted the entire election. Lawyers for the Democrats in Broward County actually argued to a judge that votes cast by illegals, non-citizens, should still be counted

These are not accidents. This year alone a judge declared that Snipes had systematically engaged in election and voter fraud.

In 2016 the Democrats accused President Donald Trump of colluding with Russians to steal an election, and there has been no evidence to support those accusations.

Evidence exist proving Hillary Clinton and the DNC rig primaries, cheated and debates, engaged in election fraud, violated election and campaign Finance acts and laws, included with and paid foreign spies and Russians for their assistance in trying to win the 2016 election.

An overwhelming amount of evidence proves did Snipes and this Broward County election board has repeatedly, year after year after year, engaged election fraud and election theft in an attempt to steal not only a US senate seat but a governorship.

existing evidence proves that the Democrats have in the past and continued to do more to undermine our elections and to steal, to change the outcome of our elections more than gladimir Putin and the Russians ever hoped of doing.

Florida Elections Worker: "I Was Fired For Witnessing Possible Absentee Ballot Fraud"

"In a sworn affidavit presented to the Florida State Attorney General, this temporary worker claims that she witnessed "four Supervisor of Elections employees sitting at the same table actively filling out election ballots." Further, according to the affidavit, each of the four workers "had a stack of blank ballots to the right of them … and a stack of completed ballots to their left."

As I have said, it is time to put an end to Paper Ballots and give Absentee voters something similar to a credit card which can only be used during an election and only once an election

"According to the affidavit, the former employee alleged that on Monday about 8:30 p.m. she had been told to take a stack of absentee ballot forms to what is known as the Pitney-Bowes Room at the Supervisor of Elections (SOE) office in Lauderhill, Fla.

Through the locked door's window, she saw four workers sitting at a table in the room with "stacks of documents and writing something," according to the affidavit.

"I could see the four SOE employees sitting at the same table actively filling out election ballots," she said in the affidavit. Each worker "had a stack of blank ballots to the right of them … and a stack of completed ballots to their left."

Every completed stack contained "perhaps a dozen" ballots, she claimed.

The four workers also were "using the same black pens … that the SOE supplies to voters at polling places.

"I was then told to leave the room by one of the employees at the table," she said in the affidavit.

The former employee said that she did not initially report what she had seen "to anyone at the SOE because of fear of retaliation."

Just knee-jerk at a headline that serves your bias and post it here.
Did you fucking not notice the dateline on this article/blog?

Florida Elections Worker: "I Was Fired For Witnessing Possible Absentee Ballot Fraud"

by Tyler Durden
Sun, 11/06/2016 - 13:55

LOL!
Idiot.

If you'd have used the embedded links it says the incident took place the Monday before and the workers were "supposedly" marking ballots from faxed ballots from military ballots....lol....idiot

Nope. The only embedded link in the article is to NewsMax and guess that the dateline is on that, Skankiepants?

Florida Elections Worker: I Was Fired For Witnessing Possible Absentee Ballot Fraud

By Todd Beamon
Friday, 04 Nov 2016 10:15 PM

Read Newsmax: Florida Elections Worker: I Was Fired For Witnessing Possible Absentee Ballot Fraud

I'd explain it again but you're evidently too stupid to live...go bother someone else, Roots

by Tyler Durden
Sun, 11/06/2016 - 13:55

Not one vote was ever changed by the Russians. The same cannot be said for the Democrats.

"In a sworn affidavit presented to the Florida State Attorney General, this temporary worker claims that she witnessed "four Supervisor of Elections employees sitting at the same table actively filling out election ballots." Further, according to the affidavit, each of the four workers "had a stack of blank ballots to the right of them … and a stack of completed ballots to their left."

As I have said, it is time to put an end to Paper Ballots and give Absentee voters something similar to a credit card which can only be used during an election and only once an election

"According to the affidavit, the former employee alleged that on Monday about 8:30 p.m. she had been told to take a stack of absentee ballot forms to what is known as the Pitney-Bowes Room at the Supervisor of Elections (SOE) office in Lauderhill, Fla.

Through the locked door's window, she saw four workers sitting at a table in the room with "stacks of documents and writing something," according to the affidavit.

"I could see the four SOE employees sitting at the same table actively filling out election ballots," she said in the affidavit. Each worker "had a stack of blank ballots to the right of them … and a stack of completed ballots to their left."

The four workers also were "using the same black pens … that the SOE supplies to voters at polling places.

"I was then told to leave the room by one of the employees at the table," she said in the affidavit.

The former employee said that she did not initially report what she had seen "to anyone at the SOE because of fear of retaliation."
You didn’t bother to check the date on that, did ya?

:lmao:

Did you notice that?

Do you know who Tyler Durden is?

BLITZ-FC-RED-16.jpg

The first rule of Fight Club is, don't talk about Fight Club.

The second rule of Fight Club is, DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

Snipes was found to have broken the law in 2016, 2017 and again this year in 2018. In the past she has lost over 6,000 ballots, she has misplaced over a thousand ballot, and has this year mixed in rejected ballots into legal provisional ballots which means he she tainted the entire election. Lawyers for the Democrats in Broward County actually argued to a judge that votes cast by illegals, non-citizens, should still be counted

These are not accidents. This year alone a judge declared that Snipes had systematically engaged in election and voter fraud.

In 2016 the Democrats accused President Donald Trump of colluding with Russians to steal an election, and there has been no evidence to support those accusations.

Evidence exist proving Hillary Clinton and the DNC rig primaries, cheated and debates, engaged in election fraud, violated election and campaign Finance acts and laws, included with and paid foreign spies and Russians for their assistance in trying to win the 2016 election.

An overwhelming amount of evidence proves did Snipes and this Broward County election board has repeatedly, year after year after year, engaged election fraud and election theft in an attempt to steal not only a US senate seat but a governorship.

existing evidence proves that the Democrats have in the past and continued to do more to undermine our elections and to steal, to change the outcome of our elections more than gladimir Putin and the Russians ever hoped of doing.
UNDENIABLE TRUTH!

Watch and learn as The DemNazi faithful do everything they can to discredit this report.

I would ask them, why was Dade County able to abide by The Law and why do we always have problems with Broward County?

It is time to abolish Paper Ballots of all types. Stop Voter Fraud Now!
You fucking idiot. From your own link.

"Per a new report from NewsMax, the 2016 election cycle may be among the most controversial yet as a temporary worker for the Broward County Supervisor of Elections office has been fired after reporting what she thought to be "election fraud."

Better stop listening to those fake Russian news sites. :laugh:

Daniel Ivandjiiski (Bulgarian:, born 8 November 1978) is a Bulgarian born, U.S.–based, former investment banker and capital markets trader, and currently financial blogger, who founded the website Zero Hedge in January 2009, and remains its main publisher and editor."
What does Daniel Ivandjiiski have to do with this story?

Daniel Ivandjiiski (Bulgarian:, born 8 November 1978) is a Bulgarian born, U.S.–based, former investment banker and capital markets trader, and currently financial blogger, who founded the website Zero Hedge in January 2009, and remains its main publisher and editor."

I'l give you a couple of months to figure it out dummy. Tip. He founded something pertinent to the OP. :laugh:

how do you fire a temporary worker?

End their employment ...happens all the time
I heard a good suggestion on the radio. If election officials are caught violating election law, then the votes for the entire country should be thrown out., That will teach those voters to choose some responsible, competent and honest to run their elections.

I'l give you a couple of months to figure it out dummy. Tip. He founded something pertinent to the OP. :laugh:

In other words, you can't explain it.

IOW I dont explain the obvious to retards. I gave you some homework. Figure it out dummy.
laugh.gif

IOW I dont explain the obvious to retards. I gave you some homework. Figure it out dummy.
laugh.gif

I don't take homework assignments from retards.

laugh.gif

IOW I dont explain the obvious to retards like you. If you dont do the homework your question will go unanswered and you will remain an idiot.
laugh.gif

UNDENIABLE TRUTH!
How are things back in 2016?

laugh.gif

IOW I dont explain the obvious to retards like you. If you dont do the homework your question will go unanswered and you will remain an idiot.
laugh.gif
It never fails: the dumber they are, the more arrogant they act.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
How's the weather in 2016?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You always fail. Its the result of being stupid and not being able to follow the directions you are given. I mean goddamn...how fucking more obvious does it have to be for you to figure it out?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You always fail. Its the result of being stupid and not being able to follow the directions you are given. I mean goddamn...how fucking more obvious does it have to be for you to figure it out?
laugh.gif
Thanks for proving my point.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thanks for proving my point.
Youre welcome. Its fun proving you are an idiot.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back